First time pin combo cycle......thoughts?

BeardedMuscle

Awards
Whats the better way? 750 test e / 400 deca weekly for 10 weeks OR 500 test e / 400 deca for 15 weeks (deca stops at 10weeks, test runs extra 5weeks).

5'10.5"
218lbs
12-13% bf
lifting for 10+ years multiple styles
took off for over a year due to children and job
Hit it hard for the past year and dialed diet in and
ready to gear up again

Last edited:
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cliff notes or something? it's a block of single spaced words

BeardedMuscle

Awards
Im not sure why you dont understand it? but basically is it better to run 750 enan / 400 deca for 10 weeks, or 500 enan / 400 deca for 15 weeks. Deca will stop at 10 weeks no matter what.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Im not sure why you dont understand it? but basically is it better to run 750 enan / 400 deca for 10 weeks, or 500 enan / 400 deca for 15 weeks. Deca will stop at 10 weeks no matter what.
He's complaining cuz its one long paragraph, not a big deal to me at all. I'd go with the first option but idc for deca but my opinion doesn't count here lol. The thing is test should b ran at least 2 weeks longer than deca so u should b running the test at least 12 weeks. But u would need more or have to drop it to 600 a week.

BeardedMuscle

Awards
He's complaining cuz its one long paragraph, not a big deal to me at all. I'd go with the first option but idc for deca but my opinion doesn't count here lol. The thing is test should b ran at least 2 weeks longer than deca so u should b running the test at least 12 weeks. But u would need more or have to drop it to 600 a week.
Gotcha, i may do that.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Since no one else has said it I have mostly heard that in a test/deca cycle you should let deca do the building. In other words there is no point in running the test up to 750. Keep in mind though this is not from personal experience it's just what I've heard.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I say just run the test and throw in an oral kickstart. Honestly 750mg of test will make you go ape **** already especially for a first cycle. Keep it simple stupid.

BeardedMuscle

Awards
I say just run the test and throw in an oral kickstart. Honestly 750mg of test will make you go ape **** already especially for a first cycle. Keep it simple stupid.
It is not a first cycle. It is a first cycle with two injectable compounds. I have run cycles of test at 750mg. did not go ape****. And I have already said I will be dropping it to 600mg test e and 400mg deca. Maybe you should read before making ignorant comments.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It is not a first cycle. It is a first cycle with two injectable compounds. I have run cycles of test at 750mg. did not go ape****. And I have already said I will be dropping it to 600mg test e and 400mg deca. Maybe you should read before making ignorant comments.
Most ppl let tren do the building but I've seen its usually the other way around with deca. I know u wanna always have more test then deca but with tren its the opposite. I'm running my tren higher and I f*cking love it. Yeah OP I think 400 of deca is good, I'd still do an oral kick start cuz who doesn't love big gains fast lol, but its up to u.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Most ppl let tren do the building but I've seen its usually the other way around with deca. I know u wanna always have more test then deca but with tren its the opposite. I'm running my tren higher and I f*cking love it. Yeah OP I think 400 of deca is good, I'd still do an oral kick start cuz who doesn't love big gains fast lol, but its up to u.
Hmmm maybe I was mixing up tren and deca in my head...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hmmm maybe I was mixing up tren and deca in my head...
Its easy to do, they're both 19nors. I just can't f*ck with deca though, I feel its useless unless for joint lubrication. With all that suppression I wouldn't want something so wet and that kills my dong lol. Tren on the other hand will have u banging holes in the wall lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You seem like you have a chip on your shoulder, Beard. You've already had to edit your post, and it still reads "10 month cycle". Why are you barking at more experienced guys giving good advice from your lousy explanations?

BeardedMuscle

Awards
You seem like you have a chip on your shoulder, Beard. You've already had to edit your post, and it still reads "10 month cycle". Why are you barking at more experienced guys giving good advice from your lousy explanations?
No it says the deca stops at 10 weeks. Where are you getting months????!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats the better way? 750 test e / 400 deca weekly for 10 MONTHS OR 500 test e / 400 deca for 15 weeks (deca stops at 10weeks, test runs extra 5weeks).
You're getting friendly advice from knowledgeable guys. Play nice.....

BeardedMuscle

Awards

Love fast gains lol. I was thinking of Dbol kick start but wasn't 100% on it

BeardedMuscle

Awards
You're getting friendly advice from knowledgeable guys. Play nice.....
I'm taking the advice from the ones who are giving the knowledgeable advice, not the ones who are just trying to be dooshbags.

BeardedMuscle

Awards
I'd go with anadrol personally. Do u have caber for the deca?
Yes I have caber. I have all pct and during cycle support on hand and ready. Honestly I get all my pct and during cycle support ready and stocked up before i get my gear. Never tried anadrol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes I have caber. I have all pct and during cycle support on hand and ready. Honestly I get all my pct and during cycle support ready and stocked up before i get my gear. Never tried anadrol.
That's good to hear. Anadrol is actually dry for the most part. Crazy strength, fullness and vascularity. You'll like it, plus it doesn't aromatize like dbol.

BeardedMuscle

Awards
That's good to hear. Anadrol is actually dry for the most part. Crazy strength, fullness and vascularity. You'll like it, plus it doesn't aromatize like dbol.
No ****??? Looks like I'm going to look into it and use that as my kick start. Thanks man!!