Using Drugs to treat Gyno

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Just some more interesting ideas for conscious expansion;

•   

2. Sum motivation 4 picking things up

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    SD is known to do this. Testosterone tends to raise dopamine levels along with every other positive hormone. It can aromatize but if it boosts dopamine it's very difficult for testosterone to cause this. If you have prolactin gyno it's probably due to something being screwed up with thyroid.
    Some prescription meds cause higher prolactin as well like SSRI's

4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Some prescription meds cause higher prolactin as well like SSRI's
    i've even heard claims that ghrp2 leads to elevated prolactin levels. any input from guys with labs would be awesome.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

i've even heard claims that ghrp2 leads to elevated prolactin levels. any input from guys with labs would be awesome.
    This is correct

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    This is correct
    are we talking about something that can be managed with b6, or should caber be considered?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

are we talking about something that can be managed with b6, or should caber be considered?
    Only slightly elevated along cortisol. So yeah a cortisol inhibitor and something mild for prolactin. Like b6 as u stated or like inhibit-p

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Only slightly elevated along cortisol. So yeah a cortisol inhibitor and something mild for prolactin. Like b6 as u stated or like inhibit-p
    Am I the only one who doesn't believe otc prolactin inhibitors or reducers work well enough to be ran with a serious cycle?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Am I the only one who doesn't believe otc prolactin inhibitors or reducers work well enough to be ran with a serious cycle?
    No I feel the same way. The prescription ones r made for a reason.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    i don't consider ghrp2 to be all that serious.

i'd laugh my ass off at anyone who would elect to use b6 over rx inhibitors for a tren blast.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

i'd laugh my ass off at anyone who would elect to use b6 over rx inhibitors for a tren blast.
    Lol 4real

12. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

"OH MY GAWD WHY I HAS TITTIES" I took plenty of b6 with my tren,and trenazone cycle!

Getting tired of seeing things like that...
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    "OH MY GAWD WHY I HAS TITTIES" I took plenty of b6 with my tren,and trenazone cycle!

Getting tired of seeing things like that...
    i think that's kinda funny honestly. almost as good as the people who ask for advice only to get affirmation that their retarded idea is a good one, then get piss when they catch flames.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

i think that's kinda funny honestly. almost as good as the people who ask for advice only to get affirmation that their retarded idea is a good one, then get piss when they catch flames.
    My fav is "hi im 130 lbs been training for a good 6 months and stopped seeing results! Im 19 y/o and I was thinking of trying halodrol! Tribulus and ecdysterones are my pct. What you think?"

....seriously. google and research everything you put in your body people! Especally when its fitness related!

15. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

My fav is "hi im 130 lbs been training for a good 6 months and stopped seeing results! Im 19 y/o and I was thinking of trying halodrol! Tribulus and ecdysterones are my pct. What you think?"

....seriously. google and research everything you put in your body people! Especally when its fitness related!
    Lol that's when we flame the living sh*t outta them.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Lol this is getting more and more common the last few months along with a lot of "my buddy is thinking of doing this" threads. I can't ever decide whether or not to believe those.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that's pretty bad ass. I want to see chuck Norris do that.
    Name:  1475802_608349489225469_443299519_n (649x800).jpg
Views: 708
Size:  199.8 KB

18. How to turn a beer can into a camping stove;

http://www.realfarmacy.com/how-to-tu...camping-stove/

19. motivational music

Also;

And some more motivation to fire this bitch up full blast

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clomid on cycle to treat gyno...?
    By Enantato in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 02:16 PM
  2. PCT After Epistane/Tamoxifen Citrate To Treat Gyno?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to treat gyno?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:57 PM