Using Drugs to treat Gyno

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. And now just a few more good reasons to get in shape and stay in shape

    Name:  Swim-wear1_682_1032107a.jpg
Views: 1926
Size:  107.9 KB
    Name:  183794-hawaiian-tropic-swimsuit-models.jpg
Views: 4940
Size:  77.3 KB
    Name:  sexy-beautiful-women-boob-87-05aad6f2-sz282x423.png
Views: 16892
Size:  132.4 KB

    •   
       


  2. You can't treat gyno with drugs. Once the lump is there surgery is the only option.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You can't treat gyno with drugs. Once the lump is there surgery is the only option.
    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated.


    Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated. Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
    Where is the "like" button?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated.

    Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
    Once the lump is there it will resurface. Then you have to buy letro again.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Once the lump is there it will resurface. Then you have to buy letro again.
    I'm still running the same cycle I was running that caused the lump, and since I treated it a month ago, I haven't had the need to use an AI, nor had I had to buy more letro, nor had any more lumps grown from it. Truth be told tho I did lower the dosage (test/EQ) a little for the treatment, and haven't picked it back up since then.

    Soo make of that what you will, but I'm having no issues whatsoever

  7. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    I'm still running the same cycle I was running that caused the lump, and since I treated it a month ago, I haven't had the need to use an AI, nor had I had to buy more letro, nor had any more lumps grown from it. Truth be told tho I did lower the dosage (test/EQ) a little for the treatment, and haven't picked it back up since then.

    Soo make of that what you will, but I'm having no issues whatsoever
    Letro shrinks the size. Give it a month,2 ,8 . It'll come back. I will say this however. ..9 times outa 10 its prolactin gyno. This means a good preventative measure is caber,prami or something similar. Not the otc supplements. This will prevent it before it starts.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Letro shrinks the size. Give it a month,2 ,8 . It'll come back. I will say this however. ..9 times outa 10 its prolactin gyno. This means a good preventative measure is caber,prami or something similar. Not the otc supplements. This will prevent it before it starts.
    why would I have prolactin gyno when I'm not using any prolacting-inducing or raising substances? My gyno was from estrogen, because testosterone aromatizes. I've reduced it entirely with the help of nolva and letro (yes, letro shrinks it, and nolva breaks it up and unbinds it) These are all medically-validated cures, not "temporary protocols" (unless it's just too severe of a case) so I don't understand what you're getting at. If I have further issues down the road I'll go get bloodwork to confirm that my hormone levels are stable, this way I don't have to take unnecessary drugs for no reason, much less "caber for prolactin gyno" when I don't even have prolactin gyno.

    Thanks for the suggestions, but they simply don't apply to my particular case.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    why would I have prolactin gyno when I'm not using any prolacting-inducing or raising substances? My gyno was from estrogen, because testosterone aromatizes. I've reduced it entirely with the help of nolva and letro (yes, letro shrinks it, and nolva breaks it up and unbinds it) These are all medically-validated cures, not "temporary protocols" (unless it's just too severe of a case) so I don't understand what you're getting at. If I have further issues down the road I'll go get bloodwork to confirm that my hormone levels are stable, this way I don't have to take unnecessary drugs for no reason, much less "caber for prolactin gyno" when I don't even have prolactin gyno.

    Thanks for the suggestions, but they simply don't apply to my particular case.
    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    lol again, I appreciate the input, but I know for 100% factual certainty that at this moment, while we are discussing, I have absolutely no gyno of any shape, form, fashion, or size. The concern, however, is much appreciated

  11. this man-titty thread sure has a lot of spam.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    this man-titty thread sure has a lot of spam.
    What do you consider spam? I'm just throwing in some pictures and videos to liven it up a little, if it's not something you're interested in feel free to disregard. Spam, to me, is trying to advertise something. I'm not advertising anything in particular, just sharing information. Yes, it's a little bit of everything, but I've pretty much covered all there is to man titties in the first few posts, so I don't see the harm in posting some girls and some informative and motivational videos, unless I'm missing something

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    You're correct. My boy started lactating after a SD/ Halo cycle, neither aromatize but his prolactin was high.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    You're correct. My boy started lactating after a SD/ Halo cycle, neither aromatize but his prolactin was high.
    SD is known to do this. Testosterone tends to raise dopamine levels along with every other positive hormone. It can aromatize but if it boosts dopamine it's very difficult for testosterone to cause this. If you have prolactin gyno it's probably due to something being screwed up with thyroid.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    SD is known to do this. Testosterone tends to raise dopamine levels along with every other positive hormone. It can aromatize but if it boosts dopamine it's very difficult for testosterone to cause this. If you have prolactin gyno it's probably due to something being screwed up with thyroid.
    Hmmm good to know

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    You're correct. My boy started lactating after a SD/ Halo cycle, neither aromatize but his prolactin was high.
    Sure but by my understanding SD is notorious for all kinds of problems on every level, user-dependent. Generally tho if you're just using compounds that convert to estrogen then prolactin issues shouldn't be a problem. Also, from all of the research I've ever come across the main theme seems to suggest that if you control estrogen, then prolactin should again be a non-issue since prolactin can only interact with breast tissue in the presence of high estrogen. Please school me if I'm wrong tho, am always open to expanding my understanding. Thanks

    edit-came in late, just read tinytony's response, all clear

  17. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    Sure but by my understanding SD is notorious for all kinds of problems on every level, user-dependent. Generally tho if you're just using compounds that convert to estrogen then prolactin issues shouldn't be a problem. Also, from all of the research I've ever come across the main theme seems to suggest that if you control estrogen, then prolactin should again be a non-issue since prolactin can only interact with breast tissue in the presence of high estrogen. Please school me if I'm wrong tho, am always open to expanding my understanding. Thanks

    edit-came in late, just read tinytony's response, all clear
    Most would agree with the low estrogen not allowing prolactin to cause gyno

  18. Sweet, thanks

    Name:  tumblr_mojvrpfZVf1s0hqwno1_500.gif
Views: 1076
Size:  526.2 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Most would agree with the low estrogen not allowing prolactin to cause gyno
    Agreed. Gotta keep estrogen low fur sure

  20. Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    ^^hmm.. It seems war and peace are two sides of the same coin; two poles of the same energy. The world has both, so the only rational thing seems to be to accept both, and use where appropriate. So, not war, and not peace, but total war&peace together, or neither, since one can only happen in the background of the other, so just play the game the way it is and make the most of it

    Even destruction can be used creatively to make way for something new and better... evolution; balance of opposites
    Attachment 92780
    neck'uh, i'm probably just as high as you, and i still have no idea what'chu talkin' 'bout







    my contribution to the man titty thread,
    Name:  749.jpg
Views: 7855
Size:  24.7 KB
    Name:  GynecomastiaFrontalAsymSevere.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  65.9 KB
    these are before and after surgery pics i found
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  21. Thank you

    Name:  fullsize-nipple-wizard-12417.jpg
Views: 1152
Size:  97.3 KB

  22. that's a ****in rad tattoo
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clomid on cycle to treat gyno...?
    By Enantato in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 02:16 PM
  2. PCT After Epistane/Tamoxifen Citrate To Treat Gyno?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to treat gyno?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Log in
Log in