PaleoPlex

discruncan

Awards
Has anyone heard of this???

My dude is trying to sell me on this stuff called PaleoPlex. He said its a wet compound and I need to run it at 50/50/50/60/60. Some of my boys say good things about it. Apparently it has a 12 hour half-life.

Stats: 5'8" 170lb. 10% body fat. I eat a balanced diet. Lots of protein bars, brown bread, post workout ZMA's, fish oils, ZERO red meat (heart healthy). I try to eat 7-8 meals a day with lots of Tuna. I'm big into organic foods.

Goals: I'm 6 months out from the South Texas/ San Marcos Show. My goal is to gain 20lbs and shed about 3% body fat. I'm naturally tanned (mexican ;). If I win this show, I'll think about going to the gym more than 3 times a week. Because I will be more confident then.

History: I'm an experienced user. Ran Deca, tren, havoc, SARMS, and little bit of growth within the last 5 years. I feel it's now time to make the jump to serious gear. I've weighed alot of options and I think PaleoPlex will suit my needs well. What's your thoughts on PaleoPLex? If any of you have used it please let me know. I start Monday.

Dcbeast

Awards
Its good ****. Extremely expensive tho if you can afford it. I dosed 30/30/30/40/40/40/50/50/60/60/60/60 based on my goals at the time and I BLEW UP! Put on a good 22lbs!! But man you need to clean up all your other crap before you even think about this. protein bars?!?! TUNA!?!?! NO RED MEAT?!?! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT!!! Train 3 times a week? Come on bro fix your diet and training regimen before you even think about this.

discruncan

Awards
DCBeast- Thank you for the input. Really helpful and satisfies my hunch. However, why would I want to eat red meat? The long term side effects are heart disease and gout. I feel my training regiment is on point and if I can train 3 days a week and still look better than the other Jabronies, than that's what the he** I'm going to do. I DO thank you for the post, but please don;t come into my house, slapping my wife.

Side note: You ran it for 3 months? Dude, don't you know it's methylated???

bel1

Awards
Its good ****. Extremely expensive tho if you can afford it. I dosed 30/30/30/40/40/40/50/50/60/60/60/60 based on my goals at the time and I BLEW UP! Put on a good 22lbs!! But man you need to clean up all your other crap before you even think about this. protein bars?!?! TUNA!?!?! NO RED MEAT?!?! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT!!! Train 3 times a week? Come on bro fix your diet and training regimen before you even think about this.
i can vouch for this, i am paleo

Wesleyd

Awards
Yeah. I gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks, lean. Lost 3 after. It's a little weaker than tren, but very similar.

Wesleyd

Awards
22 pounds in 4 weeks on PaleoPlex? Were you running anything else?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
However, why would I want to eat red meat? The long term side effects are heart disease and gout. I feel my training regiment is on point and if I can train 3 days a week and still look better than the other Jabronies, than that's what the he** I'm going to do. I DO thank you for the post, but please don;t come into my house, slapping my wife.
This has got to be the stupidest and most redundant thing I've read in a long time.
Op is red for being a troll.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
DCBeast- Thank you for the input. Really helpful and satisfies my hunch. However, why would I want to eat red meat? The long term side effects are heart disease and gout. I feel my training regiment is on point and if I can train 3 days a week and still look better than the other Jabronies, than that's what the he** I'm going to do. I DO thank you for the post, but please don;t come into my house, slapping my wife.

Side note: You ran it for 3 months? Dude, don't you know it's methylated???
Some people stay on anadrol for that long. One guy in particular stayed on abombs for 4 years straight.
You aren't gonna put on any mass eating like that bro, and 3 days a week? Is this something you even enjoy? I have to find a way to keep my ass out of the gym more than 2 hours a day..

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Delete

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
What's paleoplex? Nothin on Google and doubt it's phera since banned