mild cycle for strength

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
What would be some good options, i want something less prone to give sides, that will help with some strength gains. Water retention and weight gain arent a problem im at the peak of my caloric surplus now anyway.

Im 26, 5'9, 198lbs. Not lean probably 15-18% bf.

No experience with ph/ds. All opinions welcome, thanks.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol- it's great for strength gains and minimal sides

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Heard great stuff about halo and epi, what about non methyl cycle what compound would you use?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard great stuff about halo and epi, what about non methyl cycle what compound would you use?
I've only run methylated phs bud.... Halo, epi and DMZ. That's as far as my experience goes with that

In my experience, as far as strength gains go halo works better than epi. Epi has better pumps and is a better mass builder. Both will keep you fairly lean. My body was harder on the halo... I put on some extra fat w epi eating about the same. Hope this helps some, both are good choices for first run....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you dont want a Methyl and are looking for something "mild" Look into X-gels (ARA) and Anabeta Elite you are going to spend the same on support sups your cycle and PCT for 4 weeks as you are on a 50 day stack of that. Its not a Pro-hormone but has similar effects I just ran it with great results. Plus no pct is needed since it doesn’t mess with your endocrine system.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
I had actually been researching ara i might give that a go before i try something hormonal, thanks for the reccomendations still open to suggestions.

What dose of ara were you using? Only on workout days?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Nice log bro thanks for link. Seems like a good idea how you dosed .5g on off days.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice log bro thanks for link. Seems like a good idea how you dosed .5g on off days.
I found it worked and there was a little something "extra" in the pump the next day when I dosed 1.5

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you want minimal sides I would do halodrol 6 weeks 75/75/75/75/75/75, no need to taper it, with stano 8 weeks 800/800/800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000.

I've ran hdrol by itself up to 100mg, SD with stano, and SD with test and I can safely say that stano at 1000 gave me the best strength gains I have gotten so far other than SD/test(but SD definitely isn't low sides for many people). I do love SD, but I really haven't gotten bad sides from anything, worst I've experienced is really bad lower back pumps, which only really affected me on deadlift days(couldn't do more than one rep heavy), I had that happen on both hdrol at 100 and SD at 30.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the Jamaicans say good, better, best lol.... You got 3 options here w natural, phs/ds, and test.... It's gonna come down to what your comfortable with. But yeah, nothing like test

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What would be some good options, i want something less prone to give sides, that will help with some strength gains. Water retention and weight gain arent a problem im at the peak of my caloric surplus now anyway.

what are you willing to take / not ?? lets start there!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
what are you willing to take / not ?? lets start there!
Natural supps, and if i was to use a ph/ds something suitable for strength and aggression, low sides, low toxicity. The phs that ive looked into that have caught my eye are m-lmg, 1-ad, 4-ad, stanodrol, dermacrine.

But i havent really been able to decide myself whats best suited for my goal, because i have no experience with them.

Thanks for helping me clarify, i should have put this in OP.

00S4Boy

Awards
Methyldiazarinol stacked with dimethylandrostenol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Natural supps, and if i was to use a ph/ds something suitable for strength and aggression, low sides, low toxicity. The phs that ive looked into that have caught my eye are m-lmg, 1-ad, 4-ad, stanodrol, dermacrine.

But i havent really been able to decide myself whats best suited for my goal, because i have no experience with them.

Thanks for helping me clarify, i should have put this in OP.
ok how about something like DAA + x gels and creatine mono?? IMO that seems to fit the description.

dubfungus

Awards
Pro hormones are trash . Step up an use real gear. If your going to tske synthetic you might as use good ****

dubfungus

Awards
Its easy haha go to the biggest guy at your gym. Say you can answer or not if your uncomfortable . Say I wanna become a monster can you help me out. They will either say what do you have in mind or tell ya to mind your own business haha

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Its easy haha go to the biggest guy at your gym. Say you can answer or not if your uncomfortable . Say I wanna become a monster can you help me out. They will either say what do you have in mind or tell ya to mind your own business haha
No.

00S4Boy

Awards
Pro hormones are trash . Step up an use real gear. If your going to tske synthetic you might as use good ****
Half the things on the market already are active compounds.

Lets see prohormones

1-dhea
4-dhea
19-nor dhea
Androsterone
Epiandrosterone
Halodrol
P-mag
Superdiol
Mentdione
Trendione
Dianodrol
Mestebol
M1,4ADD
M1A
Adrenosterone
Methoxygonadiene(M-LMG)
Norethandriol

Foremestane is kind of a PH
Atamestane is also kind of a PH not yet on the market but may be coming soon

Designer Steriods
Trestolone
Mechabol
Epistane
Dymethazine(this is 50/50 ds/ph)
Furaza
Hexadrone
M-sten
Protodrol
Dimethylandrostenol
Methyldiazarinol
Dieneolone
Desoxytestosterone
11-ketotestosterone
Cyanostane

Your really gonna tell me all these compounds are trash?(some are marginal but some are awesome)

00S4Boy

Awards
Yup because nothing compares to real gear man
So what about all the illegal stuff that was once legal in the past 10 years?

Like Methasterone, M1T, Phera all very potent Designer steroids, hell M1T rains king over almost everything except methyltren.

There are UGL's making trestolone products and it is still legal. Or Dimethyltren thats still legal just no one makes it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Not everyone can easily obtain real gear. Just saying...
You can buy it online and it's not hard to find. Might take a few more google searches and some more research than buying hdrol but it's not difficult.

dubfungus

Awards
Im not daying phs don't work. Im saying they don't compare to real gear .

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Anyone have experience with ostarine? How long did you run it? What dose? is it worthwhile for small strength gain?

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
You can buy it online and it's not hard to find. Might take a few more google searches and some more research than buying hdrol but it's not difficult.
Personally, this isn't a problem for me as I have access to a couple reliable UGLs. My point was that not everyone has the option to use AAS over PHs. Weather it be b/c of morality, legality, obtainability, family, jobs, etc, some people just aren't able to take real gear. Hence the reason SOME choose PHs.

dubfungus

Awards
Exactly dbol , anadrol, anavar should be ran with a test always. Orals aren't ideal alone. I know that's hard to realize. But gear is safer an extremely. More potent. I dont like phs at all I thibk there a waste Imo. I will always run real anabolics . There the greatest thing ever. Its not hard to find gear .

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Really so your saying

M1T doesn't compare to Anadrol?

Superdrol doesn't compare to Dbol?

Epistane doesn't compare to Var?
Those three compounds you posted... M1T, Superdrol, Epistane... all real gear. None of those are PHs, they are active oral steroids just like Dbol, Var and Anadrol.

00S4Boy

Awards
Those three compounds you posted... M1T, Superdrol, Epistane... all real gear. None of those are PHs, they are active oral steroids just like Dbol, Var and Anadrol.
I know this but dubfungus doesn't get the point and you haven't read all my posts in this thread.

What dubfungus is trying to say in a retarded manner is that injectable steroids are stronger and safer then oral steroids. Which I am trying to point out as untrue mostly on a strength level. Oral steroids have their place as compounds that cause rapid unsustainable change due to having to discontinue usage because of stressing your body. While injectable compounds can be run significantly longer and you can keep(while on) most of the gains you get or use injectable's to sustain gains after rapid change from an oral.

What you're missing is I am talking designer steroids which have never had a medical usage in their history vs compounds that for the most part at one time were used to treat conditions. So I am blanketing his real gear statement as things generally regarded as real gear to the naive ie Test, Tren, Deca, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, Tbol, Var, Winnie because that is what he seems to believe real gear is.

I was trying without telling him all of the designer steroids I listed were just as much real gear as what he was calling real gear.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I know this but dubfungus doesn't get the point and you haven't read all my posts in this thread.

What dubfungus is trying to say in a retarded manner is that injectable steroids are stronger and safer then oral steroids. Which I am trying to point out as untrue mostly on a strength level. Oral steroids have their place as compounds that cause rapid unsustainable change due to having to discontinue usage because of stressing your body. While injectable compounds can be run significantly longer and you can keep(while on) most of the gains you get or use injectable's to sustain gains after rapid change from an oral.

What you're missing is I am talking designer steroids which have never had a medical usage in their history vs compounds that for the most part at one time were used to treat conditions. So I am blanketing his real gear statement as things generally regarded as real gear to the naive ie Test, Tren, Deca, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, Tbol, Var, Winnie because that is what he seems to believe real gear is.

I was trying without telling him all of the designer steroids I listed were just as much real gear as what he was calling real gear.
Ah sorry I see.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can get the real deal, a mildly dosed test cycle would be best.

If not, protodrol, trenazone, 1-dhea, and dhea derivatives are solid choices.

Halodrol for most people seems to be light on sides but some don't tolerate it well.

Also, you could consider running stronger stuff at a lower dosage

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yeah everything is real gear I think people have just gotten used to throwing around that term to describe the old school pharmaceutical stuff as you mentioned.

Always forget how that might confuse somebody new to the game

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Do a simple test only cycle. 500mg if test e EW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 12
Supplements 5
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 40