mild cycle for strength

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Exactly dbol , anadrol, anavar should be ran with a test always. Orals aren't ideal alone. I know that's hard to realize. But gear is safer an extremely. More potent. I dont like phs at all I thibk there a waste Imo. I will always run real anabolics . There the greatest thing ever. Its not hard to find gear .

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Really so your saying

M1T doesn't compare to Anadrol?

Superdrol doesn't compare to Dbol?

Epistane doesn't compare to Var?
    Those three compounds you posted... M1T, Superdrol, Epistane... all real gear. None of those are PHs, they are active oral steroids just like Dbol, Var and Anadrol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Those three compounds you posted... M1T, Superdrol, Epistane... all real gear. None of those are PHs, they are active oral steroids just like Dbol, Var and Anadrol.
    I know this but dubfungus doesn't get the point and you haven't read all my posts in this thread.

What dubfungus is trying to say in a retarded manner is that injectable steroids are stronger and safer then oral steroids. Which I am trying to point out as untrue mostly on a strength level. Oral steroids have their place as compounds that cause rapid unsustainable change due to having to discontinue usage because of stressing your body. While injectable compounds can be run significantly longer and you can keep(while on) most of the gains you get or use injectable's to sustain gains after rapid change from an oral.

What you're missing is I am talking designer steroids which have never had a medical usage in their history vs compounds that for the most part at one time were used to treat conditions. So I am blanketing his real gear statement as things generally regarded as real gear to the naive ie Test, Tren, Deca, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, Tbol, Var, Winnie because that is what he seems to believe real gear is.

I was trying without telling him all of the designer steroids I listed were just as much real gear as what he was calling real gear.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    I know this but dubfungus doesn't get the point and you haven't read all my posts in this thread.

What dubfungus is trying to say in a retarded manner is that injectable steroids are stronger and safer then oral steroids. Which I am trying to point out as untrue mostly on a strength level. Oral steroids have their place as compounds that cause rapid unsustainable change due to having to discontinue usage because of stressing your body. While injectable compounds can be run significantly longer and you can keep(while on) most of the gains you get or use injectable's to sustain gains after rapid change from an oral.

What you're missing is I am talking designer steroids which have never had a medical usage in their history vs compounds that for the most part at one time were used to treat conditions. So I am blanketing his real gear statement as things generally regarded as real gear to the naive ie Test, Tren, Deca, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, Tbol, Var, Winnie because that is what he seems to believe real gear is.

I was trying without telling him all of the designer steroids I listed were just as much real gear as what he was calling real gear.
    Ah sorry I see.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. If you can get the real deal, a mildly dosed test cycle would be best.

If not, protodrol, trenazone, 1-dhea, and dhea derivatives are solid choices.

Halodrol for most people seems to be light on sides but some don't tolerate it well.

Also, you could consider running stronger stuff at a lower dosage
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

Yeah everything is real gear I think people have just gotten used to throwing around that term to describe the old school pharmaceutical stuff as you mentioned.

Always forget how that might confuse somebody new to the game

7. Like i said injectables will always be better.

8. Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    What would be some good options, i want something less prone to give sides, that will help with some strength gains. Water retention and weight gain arent a problem im at the peak of my caloric surplus now anyway.

Im 26, 5'9, 198lbs. Not lean probably 15-18% bf.

No experience with ph/ds. All opinions welcome, thanks.
    Do a simple test only cycle. 500mg if test e EW
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle for strength and cuting up
    By mehran khan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
  2. Short cycle for strength
    By bwrestler31 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:28 AM
  3. SRS SUMMER CYCLE, FOR STRENGTH AND SIZE