Dmz/tren/stano cycle

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
Hi, I am new to the forum was wanting to get some feed back on a 8week dmz/tren/epi/stano cycle I am thinking about running. This is not my first cycle have a few ph cycles under my belt. They were not as successful as I wanted hem to be but saw pretty decent gains while on cycle. Lost a a little during pct. currently weighing in right around 178, bf is around 9% and I eat pretty clean. Wanting to put on and keep around 10pounds and drop a little bf as well.
This is the cycle I'm thinking bout running.

Cycle
Dmz: 10/10/20/20/00/00/00/00
Tren: 00/00/30/60/60/60/60/30
Epi: 00/00/00/00/40/40/40/40
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

Post cycle
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase pro
Transform sup: Post cycle
Daa: 3g pre workout, 3g post workout
Creatine: 5g preworkout, 5g post workout
*possibly run bromo as well, but let me know what you think.

Support supplements
CEL Cycle assist
Liver support
Orange triad
Taurine: 3g daily

Diet:
4200calories
Carbs: 388g
Fat: 116g
Protein: 431g

Want to get some feed back on how the cycle looks. Will log results to see the progress of this cycle. Thank you for the feed back.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your DMZ dose is way too low. U could do without it and just run epi for longer with the tren and up the dose. Here's what I'd do:

DMZ 30/30/45/45/60/60
Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano 800/800/800/1g/1g/1g

Or take out DMZ and run epi 40/40/50/50/60/60 but u don't need to run all 4 to achieve your goals especially if you're eating that amount of calories.

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
You thinking just up the dosage of dmz and tren... I thought dmz is basically like a clone sd that's why I didn't wanna run it at that high of dosage for that long

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your DMZ dose is way too low. U could do without it and just run epi for longer with the tren and up the dose. Here's what I'd do:

DMZ 30/30/45/45/60/60
Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
Stano 800/800/800/1g/1g/1g

Or take out DMZ and run epi 40/40/50/50/60/60 but u don't need to run all 4 to achieve your goals especially if you're eating that amount of calories.

I would go with either the DMZ/Stano or DMZ /Tren.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You thinking just up the dosage of dmz and tren... I thought dmz is basically like a clone sd that's why I didn't wanna run it at that high of dosage for that long
Naw its really a total different oral. Too me its like SD with less sides and no lethargy. Its still rather toxic but definitely can b ran for 6 weeks at a good dose. U can always run some tudca for your liver.

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
Alright, so run dmz/tren At a little higher dosage, you think I could throw the stano in to help with some fat control considering I'm going to be eating a lot or just save it and run that with epi for a cut cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright, so run dmz/tren At a little higher dosage, you think I could throw the stano in to help with some fat control considering I'm going to be eating a lot or just save it and run that with epi for a cut cycle
Save it for another cycle. DMZ/tren will b pretty lean especially if u keep it clean mostly.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
DMZ….. yummm!! Love that stuff, stacked it with trenazone and rstransaderm and it was awesome, second favorite other then test.

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
Thanks for all the advice, going to run Super DMZ 2.0 / Celtitren for a 6 week cycle.

DMZ: 30/30/30/30/30/30
TREN: 60/60/60/90/90/90

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice, going to run Super DMZ 2.0 / Celtitren for a 6 week cycle.

DMZ: 30/30/30/30/30/30
TREN: 60/60/60/90/90/90
That looks good! You may want to add something like Reduce Xt in pct to help with cortisol control- especially if you add stims in pct

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
That looks good! You may want to add something like Reduce Xt in pct to help with cortisol control- especially if you add stims in pct
Could I run that on cycle to help with those levels considering I plan on taking fully loaded as my pre

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Run the Tren at 90mg all the way through. 60mg isn't anything special but 90 has treated me very well. I'm up around ten pounds (stacked with Hdrol) and my body fat has dropped 1.5 percent which goes to show it's been very clean. I even have let more cheat meals slide just to get upwards to 4k cals every day and gaining fat apparently hasn't been possible.

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
Yes you could. You could run it at 2 caps a day on cycle
Do you think it would be better to run that with PCT to try and hold some gains considering carbs are going to be on the low for pct, or could I run 2 caps a day for a total of about 10 weeks on cycle and off cycle.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think it would be better to run that with PCT to try and hold some gains considering carbs are going to be on the low for pct, or could I run 2 caps a day for a total of about 10 weeks on cycle and off cycle.
You could run it for the 10 weeks. Maybe start off with 1 cap then switch to 2 on week 3 and continue till the end. That should still be one bottle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just to add, u may want to get some tudca for this cycle. At 3 caps of the super dmz 2.0 you're at 30mg of msten and dmz right? That's gonna b rather harsh, and that liver stress will tank your appetite.

bel1

Awards
yup definitely run some tudca with it, how did it go from dmz/tren to super dmz/tren..

Kdub2332

Kdub2332

Awards
yup definitely run some tudca with it, how did it go from dmz/tren to super dmz/tren..
That was the dmz that I had, just never posted the exact brand that I had. That's why when it was mentioned earlier to run dmz at that such high a dose I was kind of confused. But you are suggesting to run Tudca ontop of the cycle assist and liver support?

bel1

Awards
That was the dmz that I had, just never posted the exact brand that I had. That's why when it was mentioned earlier to run dmz at that such high a dose I was kind of confused. But you are suggesting to run Tudca ontop of the cycle assist and liver support?
yes if the liver support doesn't contain tudca, msten can be quite toxic especially at 30mg

JoshR

Awards
Bit of a dumb question. By dmz do you guys mean dimethazine+methylsten? Or just dimethazine by itself

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bit of a dumb question. By dmz do you guys mean dimethazine+methylsten? Or just dimethazine by itself
DMZ by itself but super dmz 2.0 is msten and dmz. That's a potent ass combo fur sure.