• Established
Anyone have any feedback?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any feedback?
Responded to you in your other post. But I've used mass drops and think they are a great product. No sides and good steady gains across the board.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Responded to you in your other post. But I've used mass drops and think they are a great product. No sides and good steady gains across the board.
What did ur cycle look like?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What did ur cycle look like?
Sorry for the late reply.
But I ran it solo for 6 weeks. Dosed it 3-4 times a day. Gained about 9lbs kept little over 7 after pct. of course I expected that with the decavol in it that I would lose some water weight coming off. Joints felt good the entire time though. Which is a huge plus for me being a athlete. I also only had minor sides. Like some slight lethargy that would come and go and a little more acne then usual. Otherwise great product. I really like AMS and forerunner.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply.
But I ran it solo for 6 weeks. Dosed it 3-4 times a day. Gained about 9lbs kept little over 7 after pct. of course I expected that with the decavol in it that I would lose some water weight coming off. Joints felt good the entire time though. Which is a huge plus for me being a athlete. I also only had minor sides. Like some slight lethargy that would come and go and a little more acne then usual. Otherwise great product. I really like AMS and forerunner.
Pct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it. They are okay. Id stack it with alpha mass

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nor andro in it is aromatizable. So I'd rather not have more chance of estrogen.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, best have some amino iv on hand, its a remedy for everything!
I hope in your situation that it helps with maturity, but they be impossible to amend.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope in your situation that it helps with maturity, but they be impossible to amend.
Lol, you stopped in just to say that? Thanks for your contribution, Lmao. What a joke