Prohormones are officially banned today

acecombact1

Awards
This is first day of the banned.

R.I.P prohormones. :frustrate

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
The end of one era signals the beginning of a new one. ;)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to say to all the people who used PH/PS and claimed to be natural:
(even if you quit yesterday)
YOU'RE AN EX-STEROID USER!

Hahaha. Thanks. I feel better.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well there not banned here! (UK) although i think most of what we get has been imported from you guys in the US. Hmm sledge, any plans to move to the UK?!!

Funny Monkey

nah I don't think so. I mean when people come up to me in the gym and hint around at me being natural or not I aint going to lie creatine changed my life man.:thumbsup:

BTW tren is naturally found in finaplix so its natural in the body IMO :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established

:rofl: :icon_lol:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
actually this is kind of scary, i have some M1T currently being delivered to me in the mail, ordered pre-ban. Am i open to seizure and arrest?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
R.I.P. 1test, 4ad, m1t, 5aa, etc.

Welcome to the world of a better body through chemistry and bovine implants.
Moo!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i still don't get how they don't even give people time to use what they have...sure the gov can let the selling continue up until a certain day, and make money of the tax..but once that day comes..sorry the **** you bought yesterday is illegal..wtf :rant:

SoccerGuy07

Awards
How bout you all just go natural? no creatine. no protein. no supps whatsoever except food! :) maybe then a skinny guy like me can catch up...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
How bout you all just go natural? no creatine. no protein. no supps whatsoever except food! :) maybe then a skinny guy like me can catch up...

Most food is not natural either :hammer: What the Hell does "natural" mean anyway? Everything nowadays is synthetic......you are all criminals and should be arrested....oh wait...there isn't any room in the jails. Maybe we should be taxed to build more so that we can put you guys away for a good long time on taxpayers $$......uuhh....to save the children....and stuff :think:

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
I'm not old enough to use this stuff yet, so I suppose this ban is putatively for my protection. Well, thanks a whole fraggin' lot, cockbites!

Side note: any way I can preserve the shelf life of these bad boys? I turn 21 in the summer, and you can guess how I plan to celebrate.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Grab yourself a pump-n-seal and store them in a jar with dessicant, vacuum sealed in the fridge or freezer.

BV

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there will be some good products in the next 5yrs. they will get banned too but it will be fun while it lasts.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i still don't get how they don't even give people time to use what they have...sure the gov can let the selling continue up until a certain day, and make money of the tax..but once that day comes..sorry the **** you bought yesterday is illegal..wtf :rant:
Do you REALLY not see how they can do that? I mean, they announced it 90 days ago. And do you think that back when they made C and H illegal (was it 1907?) I'm sure they didn't say, "If you bought a key yesterday, it's cool to use it until it's gone." LOL!

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would think if you keep your products at home and keep to yourself about it, you won't have a lot to worry about.
Unless you get stopped and have **** in your car your car or are trying to sell it at your gym, you should be ok, if no one but you knows what you're doing.

script-pro

Awards
anyone stay up all night till the last minute to see if prices dropped?

barry

Awards
They already did give us time to use it. The ban was signed in October, then given an extension. But most people took the extension as an invitation to get even more and stock up.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Only thing I wanted was some 1-test cyp powder.. but 4.50 per gram for 25!grams wasn't much of a friggin deal to me. So, much for that then. *for now*... MuahahhaAHAHAHAHHAH

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
vote libertarian next time around.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I kept checking to see if 1Ad was OK to stack w/ the SD. at the last minute, after seeing little input on that, I decided against it & to just try the SD alone... Time to stock up on steaks & chicken!!!!:D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
lots of bodybuilders now joining the "legalization/freedom" issue. Probably a good thing in terms of overall awareness and concerns of governmental regulation. I have this warped image in my head of a future "Cops" episode; high speed chase, swarming cops run guy off the road, take him down, find 1/2 gram of M5 powder, book him for felony posession and conclude (with great self-satisfaction) that they have again saved society from the menace of narcotic proliferation...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Lol...I was gonna check out the prices last hour too, but I forgot.
What did they look like??

jwp888

Awards
prices at 1fast did not change. I bought some 4ad and 4oht powder about 5 minutes before the ban went through. :D I doubt I wll ever be able to use all the powder I have.

JINKK

oh well

BYE BYE Prohormones- nice knowing you.

anyway the futures going to be with neurotransmitters and accelerators supps.

i.e patrick arnolds amp or something
avant labs DOMINATE
neurostim

You gotta love the stimulants- and they dont make shrink the boys either.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
prices at 1fast did not change. I bought some 4ad and 4oht powder about 5 minutes before the ban went through. :D I doubt I wll ever be able to use all the powder I have.
i know exactly how what you mean....i SO debated the 4oht powder,,,but 6$ a gm....not quite low enough for me....now it's time to start plannin the next 5 years of training ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how things would have turned out for Noah had he waited for it to begin raining before starting to build his arc.

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
MIND elaborating on the type of deals you came across?
Best deals at Bulk were the 1ad (ergopharms) for 19.99 and the 100ct. UG M5aa/combo Substance WPI tub for only 24.99. Truthfully,,, Custom had the best deals,,,but his stuff sold out about a week ago.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:confused: refering to what?
My comment was probably out of context to the current discussion of this thread.

My point was and is; the previously proposed ban is now in effect. It was inevitable that it would happen. Failing to plan (prepare) is planning to fail (be prepared). Some may have had forsight...and responded rather than reacted in hindsight

Don't mind me...as you were. :)

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
My comment was probably out of context to the current discussion of this thread.

My point was and is; the previously proposed ban is now in effect. It was inevitable that it would happen. Failing to plan (prepare) is planning to fail (be prepared). Some may have had forsight...and responded rather than reacted in hindsight

Don't mind me...as you were. :)
okeedokee....but i understand your point....be blessed b5151 ;)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what im saying is..I know the ban was brought forth 90 days ago....You say they "gave us time". But if that was the case they would hvae said, ok 90 days ago you can't sell them, and 90 days from now they will be a schedule III drug. Then that is giving people time.

Im not really worried about getting caught with anything, i dont have that much anyway..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what im saying is..I know the ban was brought forth 90 days ago....You say they "gave us time". But if that was the case they would hvae said, ok 90 days ago you can't sell them, and 90 days from now they will be a schedule III drug. Then that is giving people time.

Im not really worried about getting caught with anything, i dont have that much anyway..
It went before congress to be approved and it was approved 90 days ago. It was brought forth last year (actually end of 2003) and we knew this was coming and that it was inevitable.

script-pro

Awards
It went before congress to be approved and it was approved 90 days ago. It was brought forth last year (actually end of 2003) and we knew this was coming and that it was inevitable.
Like always, a situation in which people are put on a spot, with two descisions, usually referring to either yes or no, always end up with regrets for some. In this instance, cash was perhaps the differing factor, but in the end the regret is still there.

For me, 1-test cyp at 19.99 and I let it go. Now I sit and think "CRAP."

So yeah, I waited to build the arc. And now its raining, but instead I have a Yacht. sdrol for $30. hahahahahaahhahaha