- 11-08-2013, 11:07 AM
I guess I will pin tren ED ....so this is not fun at all as I am a chicken when it comes to injections yikes!... I think I will pin on quads, delts and I am thinking about injecting on triceps too (i have injected on triceps before and tbh it is very unconfortable, but i am willing to do it)..... biceps is not an option :-/ I have a few questions so I can ease my mind a little:
1.- How often can you inject on the same spot?
2.- what are your chances of hitting a nerve when injecting on triceps or quads and how bad does it hurt?
3.- is there a minimum of mls that you can inject in each muscle group per week?
- 11-08-2013, 02:10 PM
- 11-08-2013, 04:39 PM
11-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Add glutes. They're easy as it gets.
Quad is an easy one but there are nerves and blood vessels and everything, so tren cough is a concern.
11-08-2013, 06:34 PM
11-08-2013, 07:06 PM
11-08-2013, 09:01 PM
11-08-2013, 10:46 PM
11-09-2013, 02:28 AM
11-09-2013, 03:29 AM
2) Hitting a nerve in the quads is rare but it is rather unpleasant, because it causes your muscle to twitch but god damn does it hurt.
3) A minimum is doubtful, max for me at least is 1.5 for delts, 1 per pec, 2.5 for glute, 2 per quad, and .75 for bicep at least that is comfortable.
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
11-09-2013, 05:29 PM
11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
1) no more than once every 7 days. 2) I've never hit a nerve in my triceps I use the outer head. I have got an infection in my tricep it was swollen for a couple of weeks. I don't pin quads anymore because I ALWAYS hit a nerve or vein like at least once ever two pins.. 3) in big muscles like glutes and quads 3mls in other muscles 1 to 1 1/2mls. You can also use a 1" slin pin for smaller muscles its a bitch though to try and push the oil through.
11-09-2013, 10:56 PM
11-10-2013, 12:08 AM
I only use the quads. Are you injecting into the front/top or the outside like you're supposed to?
Remember why you started.
11-10-2013, 04:28 AM
11-10-2013, 10:09 AM
11-10-2013, 07:08 PM
11-14-2013, 04:32 AM
Thank you guys for all the input, taking notes and trying to overcome the fear ! wish I could only pin on shoulders ! that spot is easy, ive heard so many stories of bad injections on quads :/ !!!!!!!!!!!! makes me want to use Tren E haha seems like the pain of hitting a nerve is awful!, Can I mix the tren with the test to make a 2 ml injection? I guess only for smaller muscles like triceps I should stick with 1 ml right? anyways my tren is 100 per mg and i will pin 50 ED so that would be .5 ml, so maybe when I introduce the mast I probably go crazy and mix .5ml of tren with 1 ml of mast (which I would pin ED) to inject on delts.
11-14-2013, 04:47 AM
11-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Oooh gotta try your pecs .....I got brave enough last spring finally and it's my favorite spot by far......do each one once a week
I give a f**K!!
11-14-2013, 07:46 AM
Hit a nerve in my quad on Sunday. A little painful and the muscle cinches up but just keep the needle moving through and then aspirate.
Remember why you started.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2002, 02:51 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM