Injection Q's

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will pin tren ED :( ....so this is not fun at all as I am a chicken when it comes to injections yikes!... I think I will pin on quads, delts and I am thinking about injecting on triceps too (i have injected on triceps before and tbh it is very unconfortable, but i am willing to do it)..... biceps is not an option :-/ I have a few questions so I can ease my mind a little:

1.- How often can you inject on the same spot?

2.- what are your chances of hitting a nerve when injecting on triceps or quads and how bad does it hurt?

3.- is there a minimum of mls that you can inject in each muscle group per week?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will pin tren ED :( ....so this is not fun at all as I am a chicken when it comes to injections yikes!... I think I will pin on quads, delts and I am thinking about injecting on triceps too (i have injected on triceps before and tbh it is very unconfortable, but i am willing to do it)..... biceps is not an option :-/ I have a few questions so I can ease my mind a little:

2.- what are your chances of hitting a nerve when injecting on triceps or quads and how bad does it hurt?

3.- is there a minimum of mls that you can inject in each muscle group per week?
You have been trolling on here for so long. Its really hard to believe you have even pinned. Hate to say it bro but your comments over the years make me a disbeliever.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You have been trolling on here for so long. Its really hard to believe you have even pinned. Hate to say it bro but your comments over the years make me a disbeliever.
and Who the fk are you ???? look fkn random guy, the fact that you think I am a troll does not concern me, not even a bit haha, do you think I give a fk? if the answer is yes then you are pathetic..... get lost and if you dont want to contribute just dont :D

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Add glutes. They're easy as it gets.

Quad is an easy one but there are nerves and blood vessels and everything, so tren cough is a concern.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
and Who the fk are you ???? look fkn random guy, the fact that you think I am a troll does not concern me, not even a bit haha, do you think I give a fk? if the answer is yes then you are pathetic..... get lost and if you dont want to contribute just dont :D
Simmer down there squirt. Name call all u want but I have read many start up bull from you. If u have pinned so much why.are asking such dumb ass questions? And im pretty sure im not some random guy, if that was your insult you need to do better. ;) good luck kiddio

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Add glutes. They're easy as it gets.

Quad is an easy one but there are nerves and blood vessels and everything, so tren cough is a concern.
Thanks my friend, I will formulate a plan, I will definately pin tren ED

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

1) I try and hit them around once a week, so you have delts, quads, glutes, triceps, pecs and ventroglutes that should hold you over. Depends on if they are virgin muscle or seasoned pin cushions.

2) Hitting a nerve in the quads is rare but it is rather unpleasant, because it causes your muscle to twitch but god damn does it hurt.

3) A minimum is doubtful, max for me at least is 1.5 for delts, 1 per pec, 2.5 for glute, 2 per quad, and .75 for bicep at least that is comfortable.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
1) I try and hit them around once a week, so you have delts, quads, glutes, triceps, pecs and ventroglutes that should hold you over. Depends on if they are virgin muscle or seasoned pin cushions.

2) Hitting a nerve in the quads is rare but it is rather unpleasant, because it causes your muscle to twitch but god damn does it hurt.

3) A minimum is doubtful, max for me at least is 1.5 for delts, 1 per pec, 2.5 for glute, 2 per quad, and .75 for bicep at least that is comfortable.
Thanks for the feedback bro, injecting pecs is scary, hmmmm i was thinking about lats as well, i will try to pin one site per week only, i have small needles so its easier to pin everywhere, these pins are 25g x 16mm, these pins i use to inject on shoulders and triceps, and the normal needles to pin glutes, fk it is too much hassle to pin ED, hopefully after 2 weeks i will find it enjoyable haha .... not :-/

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bro, injecting pecs is scary, hmmmm i was thinking about lats as well, i will try to pin one site per week only, i have small needles so its easier to pin everywhere, these pins are 25g x 16mm, these pins i use to inject on shoulders and triceps, and the normal needles to pin glutes, fk it is too much hassle to pin ED, hopefully after 2 weeks i will find it enjoyable haha .... not :-/
Pinning daily isn't too hard its like 5 minutes tops per day. Pecs weren't too bad I made the mistake of injecting 1.5mls first time, it felt like I had an egg in my pec (rather uncomfortable). I actually find pinning very therapeutic.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
1) no more than once every 7 days. 2) I've never hit a nerve in my triceps I use the outer head. I have got an infection in my tricep it was swollen for a couple of weeks. I don't pin quads anymore because I ALWAYS hit a nerve or vein like at least once ever two pins.. 3) in big muscles like glutes and quads 3mls in other muscles 1 to 1 1/2mls. You can also use a 1" slin pin for smaller muscles its a bitch though to try and push the oil through.

MuscleJ

Awards
I hate pinning the quads those shakes are crazy feeling.i always get the cough in the quads extra.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I only use the quads. Are you injecting into the front/top or the outside like you're supposed to?

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Pin in mushroom tip!
That just reminds me of a thread I read somewhere several years ago about a guy who was trying to pin for the first time and was having trouble pinning his glutes. It turns out he was trying to stick the needle straight into his cornhole. I can't remember if the guy was trolling or being serious.

mik14

mik14

Awards
That just reminds me of a thread I read somewhere several years ago about a guy who was trying to pin for the first time and was having trouble pinning his glutes. It turns out he was trying to stick the needle straight into his cornhole. I can't remember if the guy was trolling or being serious.
Yeah some people just don't have any common sense! Lol

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for all the input, taking notes and trying to overcome the fear ! wish I could only pin on shoulders ! that spot is easy, ive heard so many stories of bad injections on quads :/ !!!!!!!!!!!! makes me want to use Tren E haha :( seems like the pain of hitting a nerve is awful!, Can I mix the tren with the test to make a 2 ml injection? I guess only for smaller muscles like triceps I should stick with 1 ml right? anyways my tren is 100 per mg and i will pin 50 ED so that would be .5 ml, so maybe when I introduce the mast I probably go crazy and mix .5ml of tren with 1 ml of mast (which I would pin ED) to inject on delts.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah you can mix oils in the same barrel. But yes keep the volume low in small injection sites.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oooh gotta try your pecs .....I got brave enough last spring finally and it's my favorite spot by far......do each one once a week

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hit a nerve in my quad on Sunday. A little painful and the muscle cinches up but just keep the needle moving through and then aspirate.