anyone try lgi furuza 50 ???

Viking23

Awards
Looking to try out this compound in my next cycle. I personally wish I could find real furazabol but I don't think that's an option. Any input is greatly appreciated .

bel1

Awards
have not tried it but it seems that most run it above 300mg and you should stack it as stated above

alec321

Awards
I'm looking at running this with Dragon's 11Keto on a cut and have also found a lack of reviews on this product.

What do you have planned for PCT? Assuming you're running it higher than 300.

Viking23

Awards
Thanks for the advice fellas. What can you expect from a 4-6 week cycle. I an thinking of throwing it in at the end of a test cycle. Honestly , I might just grab turinabol and run that or some low dose dbol.

My other two options are halo or DMZ 15. I am just looking for something to add an extra pop to the end of a test cycle and its not to tough on the joints . If

Viking23

Awards
I'm looking at running this with Dragon's 11Keto on a cut and have also found a lack of reviews on this product.

What do you have planned for PCT? Assuming you're running it higher than 300.
Compounds on hand.

Test c for 10 weeks @ 400 mg ew
A few pcts worth of Nolva and clomid.
Aromasin and adex.
Og erase.
Formadrol (was given to me)
Two bottles of cycle assist and two of tudca.
Four bottles of con-cret.
Four bottles of the original jack3d that I have been saving. (Use for pct)

I am going to be grabbing 4 vials of test p as I plan to run prop and save the cyp for another cycle.

My pct would be:
clomid 75/50/50/50-25 (depending on how I feel.)

I will also have Nolva on hand and throw in some erase on week two of pct. I will run aromasin during cycle as needed and have it if needed during pct. Might throw in some daa. Will start con-cret on the last week of cycle. Will only use a pre-workout during pct as well.

I think that covers everything