First cycle

ccllud

Awards
This is my first cycle, and I wanted to double check what ive learned before I buy anything. For some background, im 22, 6'2 220lb. 19% BF according to those sensor machines.

The cycle I was looking at is:

Weeks 1-12: Test Enthanate, 250 mg every three days
Weeks 13-14: Nothing
Weeks 15-18: Nolva (40/40/20/20) for PCT
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex in case signs of excessive bloating or itchy nipples occur.

Does that look good?
Is there anything else I should have on hand (like clomid)?

Thanks in advance

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is my first cycle, and I wanted to double check what ive learned before I buy anything. For some background, im 22, 6'2 220lb. 19% BF according to those sensor machines.

On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex in case signs of excessive bloating or itchy nipples occur.

Does that look good?

Thanks in advance
Looks basic enough. I would be adding a few things to your pct tho, Daa @3g daily, something for cortisol as this usually high during pct as your body's "stressed". Some anabeta elite and some erase wouldn't go too far astray either. Also I wouldn't wait until you get sides before you dose armidex, I'd be proactive rather than reactive re estrogen.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah you want to add a natty test booster to your PCT such as Intimidate SRT and/or Tropinol XP are good options.

ccllud

Awards
Ok so for PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA Pure
Erase
Intimidate SRT

I heard the test e takes 4-6 weeks to kick in, should I front load or anything like that to get it started or just keep to the test e?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok so for PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA Pure
Erase
Intimidate SRT

I heard the test e takes 4-6 weeks to kick in, should I front load or anything like that to get it started or just keep to the test e?
That pct looks a lot better. I wouldn't front load but you could go for an oral kicker for the first 4-6 weeks

ccllud

Awards
any reccomendation for an oral kicker? and would I need anything else along side the oral kicker?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Would be hard to suggest anything without hearing your goals.

ccllud

Awards
My goal is pretty simple, I just want to put on as much muscle as possible before I cut after my cycle. Being slighlty gyno prone, something that isnt known for being gyno heavy would be nice as well. Im using the oral to just kickstart the test e

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Dbol is sure fire gyno for me. Anadrol at 50 mg would be good. But you could also just use a ph or something.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah 50 mg daily do the research. For 3-4 weeks.

But a lot of people find anadrol harsh, so again go do your research.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
50mg isn't bad, just grab some tudca.
I've seen guys dose up to 200mg abombs using only cycle assist for protection and they didn't have any adverse side effects. 50mg is quite a low dose for anadrol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've seen guys dose up to 200mg abombs using only cycle assist for protection and they didn't have any adverse side effects. 50mg is quite a low dose for anadrol.
I agree. I just didn't wanna sound reckless lol or seem like I'm giving bad advice. I wouldn't run drol any lower than 100mg ED.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Does that look good?

Thanks in advance
40/20/20/20 is fine

use adex whenever they're starting to bother you. You can use that as a judging point for future cycles.

any reccomendation for an oral kicker? and would I need anything else along side the oral kicker?
50mgs dbol
50mgs drol
20-35mgs sd
50mgs tbol

any of those would be good. I prefer drol.

ccllud

Awards
19% BF according to those sensor machines.

Should i take tudca during just when I am taking the oral kicker?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
19% BF according to those sensor machines.

Should i take tudca during just when I am taking the oral kicker?
I'd go with drol or SD. Yes tudca only while on the oral unless u just wanna keep it there for your lipids.

ccllud

Awards
Does this look good?

Weeks 1-12: Test Enthanate, 250 mg twice a week
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol 50mg daily
Weeks 1-4: Tudca
Adex the entire cycle weeks 1-12

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (40mg everyday for first 2 weeks, 20mg every day for second two weeks)
DAA Pure for 4 weeks
Erase for 4 weeks
Intimidate SRT for 4 weeks

So total I would need is 6000mg of Test E, 28 50mg pills of Anadrol, 840mg of Nolva, plus adex

How much Adex a day?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
.5mg adex EOD or .25, depends if you're sensitive to estrogen or not.

ccllud

Awards
Ill start will .25 eod and bump to .5mg if gyno symptoms start.

So I do adex from day 1, do I stop after week 12 or do I continue into the 2 week off and pct?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Does this look good?

Weeks 1-12: Test Enthanate, 250 mg twice a week
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol 50mg daily
Weeks 1-4: Tudca
Adex the entire cycle weeks 1-12

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (40mg everyday for first 2 weeks, 20mg every day for second two weeks)
DAA Pure for 4 weeks
Erase for 4 weeks
Intimidate SRT for 4 weeks

So total I would need is 6000mg of Test E, 28 50mg pills of Anadrol, 840mg of Nolva, plus adex

How much Adex a day?
seems fine to me. Only thing I'd chagne is adex. week 2-3 is prolly when you'd want to start using it, and the dose is .25mgs EOD. Otherwise seems fine to me!

charlesh.326

Awards
Alright I'm new to this, I wanna know what things I should look into and learn. I wanna get a pro hormone but I'm not quit getting how the whole cycles work. Im not understand what ppl mean by "(40/40/20/20)". Can one of you guys help me out and lead me in the right direction and advise me on what to try for the first time. Thank you!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright I'm new to this, I wanna know what things I should look into and learn. I wanna get a pro hormone but I'm not quit getting how the whole cycles work. Im not understand what ppl mean by "(40/40/20/20)". Can one of you guys help me out and lead me in the right direction and advise me on what to try for the first time. Thank you!
40/40/20/20 means 4 weeks. 40mg/day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg/day for the following 2 weeks. That's just how we abbreviate it.

charlesh.326

Awards
Sweet thanks for clearing that up. So can you give me a recommendation on how to cycle and what we be a good first cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sweet thanks for clearing that up. So can you give me a recommendation on how to cycle and what we be a good first cycle.
There's several threads in here that will help u with that. It'd take too long to explain and no offense but I won't spoonfeed u. We all had to learn here on our own. Come back when u have a cycle layout and we'll gladly critique it for u. Good luck bro

charlesh.326

Awards
Pre Load - Hawthorne Berry 10 Days
Should I use cel assit in preload?

Cycle-
Epi- 40/40/40/40/40/40 or
HAVOC- 30/40/40/40/40/40 or
HDROL- 75/75/75/75/75/75

CEL Cycle Assit
Orange Traid multi Ed

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/50/50
Test booster:
DAA- 3g ED and
Activate Xtreme or
PES Erase

CEL Cycle Assit
Orange Traid multi Ed

From what information I gathered this is what I think would work. Idk what to choose from on PH.
Im thinking H Drol would be the thing to go with. What do you think?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre Load - Hawthorne Berry 10 Days
Should I use cel assit in preload?

Cycle-
Epi- 40/40/40/40/40/40 or
HAVOC- 30/40/40/40/40/40 or
HDROL- 75/75/75/75/75/75

CEL Cycle Assit
Orange Traid multi Ed

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/50/50
Test booster:
DAA- 3g ED and
Activate Xtreme or
PES Erase

CEL Cycle Assit
Orange Traid multi Ed

From what information I gathered this is what I think would work. Idk what to choose from on PH.
Im thinking H Drol would be the thing to go with. What do you think?
I prefer hdrol. Preload the hawthorne and start the Cycle assist when you start you ph

charlesh.326

Awards
I prefer hdrol. Preload the hawthorne and start the Cycle assist when you start you ph

Yeah I'm just gonna go with H drol. Alright thanks, Im wondering theres anything I should add. Ive been reading a lot of ppls reviews and I'm thinking I should add a fish oil

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Not sure if you've done any research, but first cycle should be TEST ONLY! No orals. This is basic. You need to see how your body reacts with test before you start addin orals. This way, for example, if your first cycle is just test...your second cycle could be test + a oral kicker. Of your first cycle you had no sides, but the second cycle you do, you'll know it's more than likely from the oral you added.

Also, why are you not using clomid? You need to do some more research.

charlesh.326

Awards
Also, no hcg?

Ive done some basic research, maybe not enough. What do u mean by test only and no orals.
Can u explain that for me please?
If you look at my PCT i listed Clomid.
Ima gonna research hcg and look into it.
Thanks for your input by the way.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
No problem!

I mean just straight test e. No dbol or any kicker. It's really the safest and smartest way. Besides what I already mentioned as far as being able to pinpoint what's causing sides by adding 1 different steroid at a time, you will be able to do more cycles and gain more by going slow. If you start with test e and a kicker, that's 1 cycle. But if you do test e only, then second cycle test e + a kicker...that's 2 cycles. The gains will keep coming as long as your diet is in check

charlesh.326

Awards
No problem!

I mean just straight test e. No dbol or any kicker. It's really the safest and smartest way. Besides what I already mentioned as far as being able to pinpoint what's causing sides by adding 1 different steroid at a time, you will be able to do more cycles and gain more by going slow. If you start with test e and a kicker, that's 1 cycle. But if you do test e only, then second cycle test e + a kicker...that's 2 cycles. The gains will keep coming as long as your diet is in check

Alright cool, I get what your saying about pin pointing the sides if any. Ill keep looking into what your recommending.
I looked into the HCG and I seen a few ppl say its for cycles about 10-12 weeks, I think they're referring to the the main cycle.
The cycle I'm planning is 6 weeks for the main part.
I dont wanna do an injectable, Im gonna do some research and see if they're orals of test e that can deliver the same thing.

ccllud

Awards
Back to my original thread, should I get HCG? I read mixed opinions on the boards

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No problem!

You can run a kicker of something that you have run before, for example if you've run SD solo then you can use SD as a kicker as you know how you respond to it. I wouldn't however be adding two different things you've never run before. As for hcg it is helpful but not hugely necessary for a simple test cycle, it makes recovery easier but you'll recover fine without it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Back to my original thread, should I get HCG? I read mixed opinions on the boards
The opinions r very mixed. From recent studies I wouldn't bother with it, but someone is gonna disagree with me so to each his own.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The opinions r very mixed. From recent studies I wouldn't bother with it, but someone is gonna disagree with me so to each his own.
I agree. I lean more and more away from recommending it. I use it through cruises between my cycles but thats a completely different use.

If you were running 3 injectables a kicker and finisher over a 16 week period then yes hcg might be smart but for a basic cycle... keep it simple

ccllud

Awards
If this kind of question is not allowed, I will delete it. I am NOT asking for source info or anything like that.

I just wanted to know generally what quantities these come in, and how much that quantity generally costs so I know how much to set aside and so I know im not getting ripped off.

Test E 12 weeks @ 250mg twice a week = 6000mg total
Anadrol 4 weeks @ 50mg daily = 1400mg total
Nolvadex 4 weeks @ 40/40/20/20 = 840mg total
Arimidex 2 weeks @ .5 every other day and 12 weeks @ .25 every other day = 14mg total

How much do each cost?
What size bottle/vial do they come in generally? (since I cant obviously buy just 1400mg of anadrol but a bottle)

If this kind of question isnt allowed please let me know and ill delete it.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I don't think price talk is allowed.

But generally injectables come in 10 ml vials or 25 ml jugs. Concentrations vary though, so not really helpful.

Edit: and really a source could use any size lol. So even the first part is useless.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't think price talk is allowed.

But generally injectables come in 10 ml vials or 25 ml jugs. Concentrations vary though, so not really helpful.

Edit: and really a source could use any size lol. So even the first part is useless.
Yeah sorry OP we can't discuss that. But u should find a general consensus on Google or just from browsing many gear sites.

charlesh.326

Awards
I start my cycle tomorrow, I have all my stuff. Should I take orange triad and cycle assist according to what is said on the bottle