winstrol test prop cycle first cycle?

gabzeee1504

gabzeee1504

Awards
6'3 200lbs age:26 ...this will be my first cycle...i have took prohormones in the past but it has been many years. Im taking winstrol oral and test prop injectable.I'm trying to get back to my fighting weight of 175lb but would like to lose fat and build leanmuscle. I plan on lifting 3 days a week and 3 days of boxing training as well, so I will be doing lots of cardio.Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I no longer compete just so yall know

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I liked the strength gains I got from winstrol and prop together but my joints ached like hell. I also gained weight but I ate a fuk ton. Diet is key to achieving your goal. I think you will be pleased. good luck

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
How much of each are you taking and what you using for PCT

gabzeee1504

gabzeee1504

Awards
i was going to do 40 0r 50 mg 0f the winny a day and 400 mg of test a week. I'm a newbie to this so im kind of just going off what other ppl on other forums have said. I plan on injecting twice as week. I do pretty rigorous cardio 3 days a week do you think it will not make me gain muscle. I'm still planning on lifting weights to 3 days a week too though.and what do you recommend for pct?

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
i was going to do 40 0r 50 mg 0f the winny a day and 400 mg of test a week. I'm a newbie to this so im kind of just going off what other ppl on other forums have said. I plan on injecting twice as week. I do pretty rigorous cardio 3 days a week do you think it will not make me gain muscle. I'm still planning on lifting weights to 3 days a week too though.and what do you recommend for pct?
I would start the winny at 40 first week then move up depending on sides and if you are injecting test prop you should inject every other day. You should gain muscle if your diet is right and weight training three days a week. PCT I like nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and wouldnt hurt to get a natty test booster

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Don't do winny imo. I take it your an athlete since you box, it'll kill your joints. My buddies first cycle included winny mid cycle and he always complain of shoulder pain . He ended up popping out his shoulder sparring one day, google sides of winny. Not worth it unless your doing it solely for competition and not an athlete.

Good luck on 1st cycle.

Look into priviron for 1st cycle to stack with prop, you'll love it

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Don't do winny imo. I take it your an athlete since you box, it'll kill your joints. My buddies first cycle included winny mid cycle and he always complain of shoulder pain . He ended up popping out his shoulder sparring one day, google sides of winny. Not worth it unless your doing it solely for competition and not an athlete.

Good luck on 1st cycle.

Look into priviron for 1st cycle to stack with prop, you'll love it
Hes right my shoulders wrist elbows and knees hurt alot for a long time