H-Drol cycle (75mg x6 weeks) and PCT, am I g2g?

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I'm thinking about doing an H-drol/Halocor cycle in January.

Background: I did an Epistane cycle last year around December. Packed on about 10 pounds. Looking to add another 10-15 pounds.

4-Chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25MG

I was going to run 75mg all the way: 75/75/75/75/75/75 for six weeks.

50mg in morning with breakfast (7AM) and 25mg preworkout (5PM-6PM). Half-life is around 12 hours.

Also will be using CL Cycle Assist at 6 caps per day. Do you think that is enough dosing for support? Used cycle assist in the past, seemed pretty good. Would Life Support be better with h-drol?

On-Cycle:
7AM (breakfast) - 50mg h-drol
5PM (snack) - 25mg h-drol preworkout
11PM - 6 CL Cycle Assist

PCT:
7AM (breakfast) - 3 caps Activate Extreme
Noon - 3g DAA
6PM (dinner) - 3 caps PES Erase
11PM - either 20mg nolva or 25mg clomid

Does timing matter for Erase, Activate Xtreme, or DAA? Are there any interference between these with each other or with food?
Would nolva or clomid be better?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man. Dont think the timing matters for those. You can gow ith either nolva or clomid, also timing doens't matter for SERMS

NOlva
20/20/10/10
or
Clomid
50/50/25/25

I would spread out Erase dose and activate extreme doses.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Looks good man. Dont think the timing matters for those. You can gow ith either nolva or clomid, also timing doens't matter for SERMS

I would spread out Erase dose and activate extreme doses.
So maybe something like this (if they DONT interfere with each other):
PCT:
7AM (breakfast) - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
Noon - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
1PM - 3g DAA
6PM (dinner) - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
11PM - either 20mg nolva or 50mg clomid

rphash49

Awards
I've always dosed my serm first thing in a AM.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I've always dosed my serm first thing in a AM.
So would you recommend swapping the first Activate Xtreme/Erase with the Clomid/Nolva?

Also, which SERM would be more beneficial, Clomid or Nolva? I used Nolva on my epi cycle and didn't notice any problems.

Can I take the SERM and the DAA?

Maybe take the DAA with my preworkout/post workout?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So would you recommend swapping the first Activate Xtreme/Erase with the Clomid/Nolva?

Also, which SERM would be more beneficial, Clomid or Nolva? I used Nolva on my epi cycle and didn't notice any problems.

Can I take the SERM and the DAA?

Maybe take the DAA with my preworkout/post workout?
Should not matter time of day you take Clomid/Nolva both have a half life in the 5-7 day range so your good no matter what time of day you take it.
Doubt it would matter much which you use as long as either is legit.
Yes you can take both together.
Take it pre it does have an odd stim effect for some.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Should not matter time of day you take Clomid/Nolva both have a half life in the 5-7 day range so your good no matter what time of day you take it.
Doubt it would matter much which you use as long as either is legit.
Yes you can take both together.
Take it pre it does have an odd stim effect for some.
Awesome, thank you for the reply!

Final schedule looks like:

On-Cycle:
5PM (snack) - 25mg h-drol preworkout (will change this to 50mg for 5th and 6th week)
11PM - 6 CL Cycle Assist

PCT:
7AM (breakfast) - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
Noon - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
3/4PM - 3g DAA + preworkout
6/7PM (dinner) - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
11PM - 20mg Nolva

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I always remember needing to take AX +20 min before food on an empty tank.

Has the dosing changed? Its been a few years.

Edit: Straight from the DS website- "Ideally take Activate Xtreme™ on an empty stomach approximately 30-45 minutes before eating."

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I always remember needing to take AX +20 min before food on an empty tank.

Has the dosing changed? Its been a few years.

Edit: Straight from the DS website- "Ideally take Activate Xtreme™ on an empty stomach approximately 30-45 minutes before eating."
Good catch! Thank you. So I'll probably do this then:

PCT:
6:30AM - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
7AM - breakfast
11:30AM - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
Noon - Lunch
3/4PM - 3g DAA + preworkout
6:30PM - 1 cap Activate Extreme, 1 cap PES Erase
7PM - Dinner
11PM - 20mg Nolva

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Keep in mind that's the "ideal" dosing. I wasn't always able to adhere to it. Empty stomach stuff can be a burden when you eat all the damn time.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
With a twelve hour half life why not dose at 9AM/9PM or something of the like? Would keep serum levels most consistent. Thats what I've always done myself for Halo.

I don't notice an immediate pump from it like some compounds so I don't see any need to dose preworkout. That might just be me though.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I can certainly do that, but when could I take the cycle assist?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I can certainly do that, but when could I take the cycle assist?
I'm assuming you're trying to dose it separately to avoid the alleged interaction with methyls and Milk Thistle? If that's the case then I couldn't tell you. I'm not completely sold on the literature on that. I'm not sure if capitalizing on the 12 hour half life and dosing every twelve hours is better or dosing early to avoid consuming with milk thistle like you originally planned. There doesn't seem to be any studies saying -how- much it impacts absorption. As for personal experience, I've doses Hdrol at the same time as my cycle support for the whole cycle before and still got outstanding results with a bulking regiment so I don't think MT impacts absorption dramatically

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I'm assuming you're trying to dose it separately to avoid the alleged interaction with methyls and Milk Thistle? If that's the case then I couldn't tell you. I'm not completely sold on the literature on that. I'm not sure if capitalizing on the 12 hour half life and dosing every twelve hours is better or dosing early to avoid consuming with milk thistle like you originally planned. There doesn't seem to be any studies saying -how- much it impacts absorption. As for personal experience, I've doses Hdrol at the same time as my cycle support for the whole cycle before and still got outstanding results with a bulking regiment so I don't think MT impacts absorption dramatically
I agree dude. I've dosed very close too and if it affected me I didn't notice. I'd still dose 4hrs after if its easy to, though. Gotta be SOME kind of rhyme for the reason.

wrathman10

Awards
I did halo extreme at 75mg Ed which is the same as halocor and my cycle support was 2 pills I took one with my 50mg first thing in the morning and the other pill at noon and I had no problems and made great gains.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Yeah that was my primary concern. I think I'll change the timing though if its not that big of an issue.

I agree dude. I've dosed very close too and if it affected me I didn't notice. I'd still dose 4hrs after if its easy to, though. Gotta be SOME kind of rhyme for the reason.
Gotcha. How about this then?:
On-Cycle:
Noon - 3 Cycle Assist
7PM (snack) - 25mg h-drol preworkout
11PM - 3 Cycle Assist

I did halo extreme at 75mg Ed which is the same as halocor and my cycle support was 2 pills I took one with my 50mg first thing in the morning and the other pill at noon and I had no problems and made great gains.
Thanks! What cycle support were you using that was only 2/day?!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
On-Cycle:
Noon - 3 Cycle Assist
11PM - 3 Cycle Assist
Totally fine brotha

wrathman10

Awards
Yeah that was my primary concern. I think I'll change the timing though if its not that big of an issue.

On-Cycle:
Noon - 3 Cycle Assist
11PM - 3 Cycle Assist

Thanks! What cycle support were you using that was only 2/day?!
I was using advanced cycle support by IML. I'm pretty sure it's two pills a day and at the most i would take it twice a day with is only 4 pills. The only problem I had with halo was I'm extremely lathargic at 75mg.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I was using advanced cycle support by IML. I'm pretty sure it's two pills a day and at the most i would take it twice a day with is only 4 pills. The only problem I had with halo was I'm extremely lathargic at 75mg.
Yea OP, I will advocate that running stano at 600+ ed or 4AD will help tremendously with lethargy and libido. You will prob lose much of your libido on hdrol solo and lethargy is not fun either. You can certainly have a successful run without it but you may have to grind it out some days and insert naps here and there.

wrathman10

Awards
Yea every day at like 5pm as soon as I got home from work and before I are anything I was out on the couch. I didn't have any problems down stairs while I ran it solo but it could have just been how I reacted to it. But other then that no problems at all.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I got a little lethargic on epi around week 4 of 5...I just pushed through it.

I was considering going with 75/75/75/75/100/100, so I might run into some lethargic issues. Guess I'll have to nap :)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
If you pushed through Epi, Hdrol won't be any worse usually.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Excellent!

Placed my order for h-drol and cycle assist. SERM is on its way too. Will buy the PCT stuff next month.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I started stano on week 3 with hdrol, ran 2 bottles. It was outstanding. Just sayin, if you start feeling the lethargy or libido issues, black friday sales are right around the corner! I ran around 600/600/1000/1200 loved it

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a little lethargic on epi around week 4 of 5...I just pushed through it.

I was considering going with 75/75/75/75/100/100, so I might run into some lethargic issues. Guess I'll have to nap :)
100mgs will just bring more sides than gains if its quality stuff.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I disagree. I was sitting at 75mg for a few weeks and the gains were tapering but I shot up a few pounds this week after being at 100mg for a few days.

Although... for the first time in my cycles of Hdrol have I seen any testicular atrophy. Nothing really noticeable, the boys just look a little cold. I never had that at 75mg so going up the extra capsule for some minor sides would be your call. As for not yielding more results, it's proven pretty well for me so I think it's worth it.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Excellent!

Placed my order for h-drol and cycle assist. SERM is on its way too. Will buy the PCT stuff next month.
Just don't start you're cycle without your SERM in hand.

75mg is usually a perfect dose but everyone is different. I would only go to 100 in weeks 5 or 6 if you are seeing no progress. I bet you gain straight thru at 75. EAT lots man. You'll be fine at 179lbs

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Awesome! Thanks guys, I'll stick with 75 and see how it goes.
Been bulking since August on around 3000 cals. Will start upping those starting Thanksgiving :) Should have no problem being up to 3500-4000 by the end of Christmas and beginning of cycle in January.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Will do! Really looking forward to this cycle. Goal is to be 195 by the end of March.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Awesome! Thanks guys, I'll stick with 75 and see how it goes.
Been bulking since August on around 3000 cals. Will start upping those starting Thanksgiving :) Should have no problem being up to 3500-4000 by the end of Christmas and beginning of cycle in January.
Definitely keep the cals up. I've found that it's tough to even get too many while bulking with moderate to high doses of Hdrol. Obviously you CAN get too many and store fat but I'd likely want to vomit from simply eating too much well before that seems to happen. I've been getting closer to 4k daily myself. If gains get stale towards the end I do think bumping up to 100mg is worth considering. I wouldn't run it for the full duration though due to obvious liver toxicity.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Absolutely. I know the liver thing is an issue, but if I decide to go up to 100 I'll take 2 extra cycle assists.

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
Done with this cycle yesterday. Overall I'm honestly not that impressed with the h-drol. I went up greatly in strength but that could be due to the high calories. Gained about 5 pounds with a little fat gain, but quite solid. So far between the two, I would definitely say my epi cycle was better.

Anyway, starting PCT today. Changed the dose slightly

6:30AM: 2 Activate Xtreme, 1 Erase
12:00PM: 1 Erase
2:30PM: 3g DAA
6:30PM: 2 Activate Xtreme, 1 Erase
10:30PM: 20mg Nolva

We'll see how this goes. Keeping calories high and continuing the bulk through PCT, then starting a gradual cut mid-March for 10 weeks.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Epi is a stronger compound, hdrol was my first and I loved it epi will be my next, I loved the strength gains on hdrol mine were awesome!