Msten/halocor cycle yes or no?

Golden85

Awards
Just need a little help here. I have done 2 previous cycles of Finaflex, but now looking into different ph's. Would stacking these 2 together be to harsh on the liver. I have Protex by Vital Labs for Cycle Support and Vital Labs PCT 3x. Would a serum be a good idea as well for pct? Plan on running Msten at 12/16/20/20. Any help would be great

rphash49

Awards
Would a serum be a good idea as well for pct? Plan on running Msten at 12/16/20/20.
You shouldn't use m-sten if you don't know what you are doing. Asking if a "serum" is needed is a pretty clear indication you don't know what you are doing. Do yourself a favor and do some research so you don't fuk your body up.

Golden85

Awards
Have researched it and some use one and some don't. So that's why I am asking here. For hopefully some legit advice not scrutiny!

rphash49

Awards
Which serum clomid or nolva is better?
So you have done research huh? Riddle me this: what is a serm? How does it work and why it's important for PCT? Then I'll tell you which serm is better and why.

Golden85

Awards
In plain English it helps your nuts start producing testosterone again after a cycle.

rphash49

Awards
In plain English it helps your nuts start producing testosterone again after a cycle.
Lol ok that is a pretty plain way of saying it.

-Clomid is better at stimulating hpta
-Nolva is not as good for restarting hpta but it also can help prevent gyno
-torem is best because it stimulates hpta as well as Clomid and it works just as well as Nolva in gyno prevention.

Cons:
-most people have mood swings with Clomid and few have temporary visual changes
-torem has little to no sides but it is more expensive and chances are higher of it being bunk/underdosed.

M-sten will shut you down hard and it takes longer than other PH/DS to recover from. Because of this I recommend torem or a Clomid/Nolva combo.

How do you plan to combat the extreme back pumps and lethargy that most get with m-sten?????

Golden85

Awards
Taurine for the back pumps and the lethargy don't know. Figured on seeing how the cycle goes for the lethargy. Where's the best place to get torem. Saw a lot of different places to get it but what one would be a more pure form of it

rphash49

Awards
Taurine for the back pumps and the lethargy don't know. Figured on seeing how the cycle goes for the lethargy. Where's the best place to get torem. Saw a lot of different places to get it but what one would be a more pure form of it
Yes taurine for back pumps. I dose 2g 3x a day. Taurine will do nothing for lethargy. Lethargy with m-sten is the worst I've ever had so I wouldn't go into a cycle without lethargy supports.

It is against forum rules to tell you where to get research chemicals. Google research torem then Google reviews on the companies it pulls up.

Golden85

Awards
I thought about asking where to find stuff after I posted it and thought it was against the rules after sorry. But is there different grades of torem or are they all the same?

rphash49

Awards
You may find different dosages. Example 60mg per ml or 30mg per ml. Other than that they are the same

Golden85

Awards
So, should I stack the Msten with the halocor or use the Msten as a stand alone. I know they are both methyl so in my own mind I an thinking to harsh on the liver and may be a lot to recover from. Your thoughts?

rphash49

Awards
Honestly I don't recommend m-sten to anyone that doesn't know the answers to the questions you are asking.

1. You should wait till 23-24 before running a cycle.
2. You need to have your diet in check.
3. Be experienced in the gym 3-5 years min.

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, experience?

Golden85

Awards
28 years old. 6'3". 190lbs. Clean diet high protein lean meats. Complex and simple carbs. 3 years lifting. Bench press 235x5. Squat 250x2. Military press 170x4. Overhead tricep extension 150x8

rphash49

Awards
28 years old. 6'3". 190lbs. Clean diet high protein lean meats. Complex and simple carbs. 3 years lifting. Bench press 235x5. Squat 250x2. Military press 170x4. Overhead tricep extension 150x8
Ok got it. I'm not familiar with finaflex 550. Seems like one version gets better reviews than the other idk. Is it a precursor to deca? Anyway I would run either m-sten or hdrol solo with a test base first before stacking. I think a solid 6 week run of hdrol would be the next step. I can't say it enough m-sten is harsh and should be used by knowledgeable experienced users only.

Golden85

Awards
The finfaflex 550xd was ok. Didn't notice many gains from the first cycle. So on the 2nd cycle I upped my dosage by 2 extra pill per day. That's when I started noticing gains. Gained about 10lbs. No real sides. Libido was great.