H-Drol?

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to start an H-Drol cycle.. my first question is, what's better formula, H-drol or H-stane.. i know they are the same but does one perform better then the other? My second question is do I need to use a serm like Liquid clomi, or can I just use something more simple such as Erase or Formasurge. If I do have to use a serm, say I get clomi, 70ml, 35mg/ml, what would it look like, 50/25/25/25. I'm a bit confused though, if it's 35mg/ml, wouldn't I only be taking 1ml or so a day, in which case would last me almost 70 days or am I reading this wrong english isn't greatest

thanks guys

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
If a beginner start 50mg for a 4 week cycle. If not, then 100mg. Expect libido suppression.

SERM should always be on hand. OTC PCT "should" work at 50mg dosage.

Liver support is a must.

What is your previous prohormone experience?

blasteryui

Awards
The only thing i've cycled is Dermacrine.. from what I read it's 50/50 some say serm for H-Drol some say not too.. Reading what H-drol is it doesn't sound like you would need one but still. Could you explain to me the dosing for a serm, I'm a bit confused as I explained above. Are there any positive feels to expect, or only lowering of libido?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The only thing i've cycled is Dermacrine.. from what I read it's 50/50 some say serm for H-Drol some say not too.. Reading what H-drol is it doesn't sound like you would need one but still. Could you explain to me the dosing for a serm, I'm a bit confused as I explained above. Are there any positive feels to expect, or only lowering of libido?
I'd do Halfo 50-75mgs for 6 weeks... probably 50mgs x 6 weeks and see how that goes

pct w serm
clomi 50/25/25/25
optional daa / pct assist
optional reduce xt
liver assist xt

pct w/o serm
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
daa / pct assist
liver assist xt
optional reduce xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd do Halfo 50-75mgs for 6 weeks... probably 50mgs x 6 weeks and see how that goes

pct w serm
clomi 50/25/25/25
optional reduce xt
liver assist xt

pct w/o serm
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
daa / pct assist
liver assist xt
optional reduce xt
This. If you are going to run a steroid, make it worth it. 50mg for 4 weeks is going to suck. Especially since you probably have high expectations.

blasteryui

Awards

pct w serm
clomi 50/25/25/25
optional reduce xt
liver assist xt

pct w/o serm
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
daa / pct assist
liver assist xt
optional reduce xt
This. If you are going to run a steroid, make it worth it. 50mg for 4 weeks is going to suck. Especially since you probably have high expectations.

I'm going to be clomi, says 70ml, 35mg/ml. So that means one ml = 35mg of clomi? If that's the case I need to be doing around 1.5ml a day? I don't have that high expectations from the H-stane or Clomi.. In all honest I would like to try a strong legit steroid but I don't know enough. One more question, what can I expect to feel from 4-6 weeks of clomi (serm)..

thanks guys.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be clomi, says 70ml, 35mg/ml. So that means one ml = 35mg of clomi? If that's the case I need to be doing around 1.5ml a day? I don't have that high expectations from the H-stane or Clomi.. In all honest I would like to try a strong legit steroid but I don't know enough. One more question, what can I expect to feel from 4-6 weeks of clomi (serm)..

thanks guys.
You can expect to recover with clomid.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bono1132

bono1132

Awards
O just did a 6 week run hdrol with stano(started week 3 at 600 ran 1200 last two weeks) ran hdrol 75 all 6 weeks and loved it. Ran nolva DAA erase pct life support, there a lot of arguing online about nolva vs Clomid next time I'd rather try Clomid but no issues with pct the boys are doin just fine. This was my cycle I added the stano to make sure I didn't have any lethargy or libido issues, next time ill def try bumping hdrol up to 100 and run stano at 1200 all six weeks, I've never felt better strength gains were amazing

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I ran a log check it out if this is what you're thinking of, get my fitness pal to track your cals, I thought I was doing ok till I tracked and was off the mark a little. Get joint support of some sort you'll need it over 50 def get taurine for back pumps (I had some nasty forearm pumps too)

blasteryui

Awards
O just did a 6 week run hdrol with stano(started week 3 at 600 ran 1200 last two weeks) ran hdrol 75 all 6 weeks and loved it. Ran nolva DAA erase pct life support, there a lot of arguing online about nolva vs Clomid next time I'd rather try Clomid but no issues with pct the boys are doin just fine. This was my cycle I added the stano to make sure I didn't have any lethargy or libido issues, next time ill def try bumping hdrol up to 100 and run stano at 1200 all six weeks, I've never felt better strength gains were amazing
What's Stanozolol? 6 weeks of hdrol, that's two bottles eh, i was hoping to get away with one bottle, 4 weeks not good enough?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Stanodrol, it'll add a little to your gains and help suppress some of the sides from hdrol. Most people wil tell you 4 weeks is about a waste because you really won't see the biggest effects till week 3 with hdrol. I'd save up for a bigger run personally because you won't gain a lot on 4 weeks and won't keep much but hey that's just my 2 cents, go all in if you are going to do it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Stanozol is the sane just the product name from one of the manufacturers its good I always prefer lgi

bel1

Awards
4 week is really not going to get you much since the effects will kick in after a couple of weeks, if you are on a budget get another bottle of hdrol and forget about the stano.. stano is good for combating lethargy but you won't get much gains off it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
4 week is really not going to get you much since the effects will kick in after a couple of weeks, if you are on a budget get another bottle of hdrol and forget about the stano.. stano is good for combating lethargy but you won't get much gains off it
I felt amazing on stano but one over the other, def go with 6 weeks hdrol other wise you're just not going to get much out of it aside from a few pounds and back pumps then you'll jump on line letting everyone know how it didn't work for you. Just run bioforge or xgels something natty if you don't want to buy two

blasteryui

Awards
Is Ai Sports life a good liver support for PCT if not what's the cheapest liver support?

blasteryui

Awards
I felt amazing on stano but one over the other, def go with 6 weeks hdrol other wise you're just not going to get much out of it aside from a few pounds and back pumps then you'll jump on line letting everyone know how it didn't work for you. Just run bioforge or xgels something natty if you don't want to buy two
I bought two, gonna try and cycle them for 6 weeks, at what 2-3 pills a day? If it's 2 a day that's 8 weeks, so I'm guessing 3. I'll be getting the serm, liver support and DAA for PCT.. I' think after I'll try M-Drol since I'll have the experience, or you guys have any other recommendation besides M-Drol?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I thought that's was most people did. Is Clomadex a serm btw?
That is not a serm, not the same as clomid bud. Really the next step up from hdrol would be epi which you could also run stano with, but take baby steps man get this one down first. I think rule of thumb would be time on cycle+pct=time off between cycles so keep focused on this cycle and get it done right lot of people have great results from hdrol.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
These guys are all right.

Run it 6 weeks. Start at 50 at least then bump to 75 if you feel OK after two weeks or so. Some people go to 100 but expect sides at that dose. I think 75 is the most common sweet spot.

Mdrol is extremely potent and very liver toxic. Not for anyone without years of AAS/DS experience.

Hdrol is probably stronger than you think. I went from benching 225x4 to 225x8 on cycle. Just be realistic. You aren't going to add 2-3 inches to your chest or 1-2 inches on your arms. Maybe an inch in the perfect storm and intense diet and routine.

You are still doing every bit of the work to make the gains... its just a bit easier to gain. Don't expect to magically become jacked. People always say "look at him, he uses roids". When in reality, even with roids, decent size takes years and years of dedication and eating a sh*t ton of delicious animals.

Now go research logs for a while ;)

blasteryui

Awards
These guys are all right.

Run it 6 weeks. Start at 50 at least then bump to 75 if you feel OK after two weeks or so. Some people go to 100 but expect sides at that dose. I think 75 is the most common sweet spot.

Mdrol is extremely potent and very liver toxic. Not for anyone without years of AAS/DS experience.

Hdrol is probably stronger than you think. I went from benching 225x4 to 225x8 on cycle. Just be realistic. You aren't going to add 2-3 inches to your chest or 1-2 inches on your arms. Maybe an inch in the perfect storm and intense diet and routine.

You are still doing every bit of the work to make the gains... its just a bit easier to gain. Don't expect to magically become jacked. People always say "look at him, he uses roids". When in reality, even with roids, decent size takes years and years of dedication and eating a sh*t ton of delicious animals.

Well said guys, I'm not in a big rush. I'm going to do this cycle properly, and yes however long I go on cycle for I believe I should have the same off. I'm going to be running the serm for 6 weeks as well right? I work hard, so I know when i see results it's earned but having that boost will definitely help. Thanks again guys.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Well said guys, I'm not in a big rush. I'm going to do this cycle properly, and yes however long I go on cycle for I believe I should have the same off. I'm going to be running the serm for 6 weeks as well right? I work hard, so I know when i see results it's earned but having that boost will definitely help. Thanks again guys.
Serm 4 weeks, a.I.product usually run starting week 2 then run it for 4 weeks, I'd run daa all 6 weeks. If you use an all in one like reboot just run it 6 weeks and eun serm 4 keep running liver support

blasteryui

Awards
Serm 4 weeks, a.I.product usually run starting week 2 then run it for 4 weeks, I'd run daa all 6 weeks. If you use an all in one like reboot just run it 6 weeks and eun serm 4 keep running liver support
I was going to ask what liver support should I use, preferably the cheapest. Do I start taking liver support the moment I take hdrol or leave it for PCT, and how long do I run liver support for?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Dude, go read some logs. That is not a question that anyone about to take steroids should be asking. You have months of research ahead of you, sir.

And the "cheapest" liver protection?? Come on dude...

blasteryui

Awards
Dude, go read some logs. That is not a question that anyone about to take steroids should be asking. You have months of research ahead of you, sir.

And the "cheapest" liver protection?? Come on dude...
It's not going to take months of research to do HDROL lol.. and it wasn't meant to be demeaning I was simply asking what liver support should I use that's on the cheaper end. I'm not going to skip it. I'm on here asking questions so I don't screw anything up. Everytime I read logs it's all 40/40/20/20 there's no actual details most people already seem to have a grasp of what to do. The liver support was my last question that I needed to know and still need to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do a little reading you can figure out what 40/40/20/20 means. Really not that hard.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
No no alcohol is one of those 40s for sure.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey bud, I ran life support (cus its pill form) but cycle support by ai is the most popular. If you've waited to start you could wait a couple more weeks and get them on black Friday sales online! Just sayin

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
It's not going to take months of research to do HDROL lol.. and it wasn't meant to be demeaning I was simply asking what liver support should I use that's on the cheaper end. I'm not going to skip it. I'm on here asking questions so I don't screw anything up. Everytime I read logs it's all 40/40/20/20 there's no actual details most people already seem to have a grasp of what to do. The liver support was my last question that I needed to know and still need to.
So you mean you can't seem to find if people take cycle support during the cycle?

Seems legit...

Look man, you're going to get tough love in here asking stuff you can find on your own with the correct amount of research needed in this case. Your basically just asking for a how-to summary for cycling synthetic hormones.

blasteryui

Awards
Lol all i was asking is what do i take for liver support and if i take it on cycle or after and for how long that's it. I know what 40/40/20/20 means.. I was just saying when i read most vlogs that's the style everything is in so I felt i needed to ask a question. I know what I need to do for everything else, including taking life which i have.. does life have enough liver support in it though or is there something you'd recommend. it's not the brand that concerns me but what's the important ingredient(s) that are supporting my liver?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Not trying to bash you man. Asking if you take cycle support during or after a cycle shows how little you read, that's all.

Its literally in every log. It just feels weird to recommend that people start a methylated cycle who seem like they have only been looking into this for a week or so. You make it seem like "whatever dude its just hdrol". People preach how mild it is, and it is compared to dimethyls, but its not mild to a PH noob. It can have serious sides just like all toxic compounds. This is a leap from your topical DHEA cycle.

Cycle Assist or AMS Super Cycle are both adequate in my experience among others. Compare ingredients with stuff, get your search on. Become knowledgeable before cycling.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
It may be mild but it def shoots the blood pressure up even on support supps, esp if you don't drink enough water or take any stims so watch for that! Everyone will react differently it'll hit some more than others

blasteryui

Awards
Not trying to bash you man. Asking if you take cycle support during or after a cycle shows how little you read, that's all.

Its literally in every log. It just feels weird to recommend that people start a methylated cycle who seem like they have only been looking into this for a week or so. You make it seem like "whatever dude its just hdrol". People preach how mild it is, and it is compared to dimethyls, but its not mild to a PH noob. It can have serious sides just like all toxic compounds. This is a leap from your topical DHEA cycle.

Cycle Assist or AMS Super Cycle are both adequate in my experience among others. Compare ingredients with stuff, get your search on. Become knowledgeable before cycling.
Understandable man. Have you heard of Life? Similiar to Cycle assist? It's by Ai, says it supports liver function, I bough it a while ago for when I was going to do a cycle, i believe it's okay. What's the ingredient that most people tend to use that helps the liver?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Understandable man. Have you heard of Life? Similiar to Cycle assist? It's by Ai, says it supports liver function, I bough it a while ago for when I was going to do a cycle, i believe it's okay. What's the ingredient that most people tend to use that helps the liver?
I'm sure its fine. Just compare ingredients and if its close you have nothing to worry about. AI is a brand name

blasteryui

Awards
okay so one last question should I be taking the support on or or post cycle?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
A lot of people start support a week or two before cycle, I did a few days before and was fine just sayin

rphash49

Awards
A lot of people start support a week or two before cycle, I did a few days before and was fine just sayin
Sure you could but it's not needed. Just start when your cycle starts. If you run a super harsh stack like SuperDMZ I would probably pre-load but I still don't think it's a necessity

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

blasteryui

Awards
Pre load a week before cycle as well.
okay so i'm buying liquid clomi, it's 70 ml 35mg/ml. So do I'm looking at taking say 50/25/25/25, so that's 1-2ml a day for the first week, do I swallow this or it just dissolves into my tongue since it's only a ml.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay so i'm buying liquid clomi, it's 70 ml 35mg/ml. So do I'm looking at taking say 50/25/25/25, so that's 1-2ml a day for the first week, do I swallow this or it just dissolves into my tongue since it's only a ml.
Swallow.

blasteryui

Awards
Okay, so there is 70ml that come with it, which means that's more then enough for 4 weeks, should i take higher then 50/25/25/25, like should i go say 75/50/25/25 or do you recommend 50/25/25/25. It's 35mg/ml. And do you or does anybody on here that can list a few sites to get serms from? The one i was looking at was a decent price but they are asking 40 dollars for shipping.. so it's gonna be over $100 for one serm.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so there is 70ml that come with it, which means that's more then enough for 4 weeks, should i take higher then 50/25/25/25, like should i go say 75/50/25/25 or do you recommend 50/25/25/25. It's 35mg/ml. And do you or does anybody on here that can list a few sites to get serms from? The one i was looking at was a decent price but they are asking 40 dollars for shipping.. so it's gonna be over $100 for one serm.
Honestly it doesn't matter.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1ml = 35mg. we want 50 and 25.
50/35 = 1.4 ml
25/35 = .7ml