high does mdien = trenbolone?

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
2 questions...

1. What is the current consensus on effective dosage levels of Mdien?

2. If M4ohn = Anavar, then high does mdien = what? Trenbolone?

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've never found a dose of either that worked for me. I have gone as high as 24mg/day MOHN, and 20mg/day M-Dien without any anabolic effect I could see.

I just bought 4 bottles of UG Labs M-Dien product (last chance sale at 14.99 for 90 tabs of 4mg). With this I will try 30 days at 48mg during my next cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
PS: high dose MOHN = MOHN. High dose MDIEN = MDIEN. they don't convert to anavar or tren. We are talking about four different molecular structures.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
PS: high dose MOHN = MOHN. High dose MDIEN = MDIEN. they don't convert to anavar or tren. We are talking about four different molecular structures.
Right.

I have seen very favorable reports about both of them, once the right dosing is used. The trouble is that for some people that right dosing is pretty high, and if cheap powders were not available, the cost/benefit analysis would be all out of wack. If you found M4OHN for $10/g as it was when CNW was selling it that low a few weeks ago, you'd be laughing now. Likewise if you could have got yourself some super cheap MDIEN. Each person will require different amounts to see the effects. Just hope that the amount you need is low.

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
Is it fair to say that Mdien effective dosage tends to be above 6mg a day through 16 mg a day?

G

Right.

I have seen very favorable reports about both of them, once the right dosing is used. The trouble is that for some people that right dosing is pretty high, and if cheap powders were not available, the cost/benefit analysis would be all out of wack. If you found M4OHN for $10/g as it was when CNW was selling it that low a few weeks ago, you'd be laughing now. Likewise if you could have got yourself some super cheap MDIEN. Each person will require different amounts to see the effects. Just hope that the amount you need is low.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yes, above 6mg. I don't know what the higher end is. It is all something of a matter of trial and error, and since people are apparently unwilling to share their results (see my sig), it is that much more difficult for us to draw intelligent conclusions about proper dosing ranges.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I keep reading that MOHN is like Anavar...since its basically a nandrolone, that doesn't seem right...it would be more like deca.I did not get any effects from MOHN that are like Var.

peace

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It depends what you mean "like" -- M4OHN at sufficient doses will increase your muscle mass and, so I am told, help you cut fat, with next to zero side effects. Sounds a lot more like anavar than deca.
-- And yes I know that anavar is not reputed to have any special fat-burning properties, whereas tren is so reputed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just bought a bottle of mdien (90 cap 4 mgs each) before the ban,my manin concern does mdien cause dht conversion ? does it effect the prostate ( used alot of liver protectants on mohn) and how is shutdown ?

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It depends what you mean "like" -- M4OHN at sufficient doses will increase your muscle mass and, so I am told, help you cut fat, with next to zero side effects. Sounds a lot more like anavar than deca.
-- And yes I know that anavar is not reputed to have any special fat-burning properties, whereas tren is so reputed.
Anavar does have fat burning properties...there are some studies, and like I said, expirence tells me they are not that similar...somewhat maybe, but alot of compounds are.....tren is in a whole different league.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was under the understanding that mdien is a nandralone derivitive and nandralone does not convert to dht. it might convert to dhn which is supposed to be less harmful to hair.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was under the understanding that mdien is a nandralone derivitive and nandralone does not convert to dht. it might convert to dhn which is supposed to be less harmful to hair.
Probably doesn't hold true. Tren is a nandrolone derivative as well and it knocks off hair pretty good. m-dien is somewhat androgenic at useful dosages unfortunately.

csly

Awards
The reason tren burns fat is because it makes your catabolic receptors deformed for a certain amount of time (until the body repairs them)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
csly - haven't heard that before. Where'd you hear that?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so has anyone came to the conclusion that m-dien causes hairloss?

if m-dien =trenbolone...then the answer is differently a big yes

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i thought Methyl Dien was closet to Winny

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
I got good results from 12mgs. of m4ohn, and 6-8mgs of m-dien. I seem to be very sensitive tp PH'S

6'
195lbs.
13% BF

misterchristian

Awards
This is quite the ignorant thread.

Basically, when comparing androgens, they would all be similar to one another in some extent.

Once again, m4ohn = m4ohn, and m-dien = m-dien, just as deca = deca, and testosterone = testosterone.

Get the picture?

Rick

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I got good results from 12mgs. of m4ohn,
Same thing, here. I'm around the same size (6', 205-210 lbs., 12-13% BF - all at any given time of the year...). Nothing explosive as far as gains, but nice strength & pump increases along with a little help when cutting.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
This is quite the ignorant thread.

Basically, when comparing androgens, they would all be similar to one another in some extent.

Once again, m4ohn = m4ohn, and m-dien = m-dien, just as deca = deca, and testosterone = testosterone.

Get the picture?

Rick
So 4-ad = what?

misterchristian

Awards
4-ad is not a steroid, it is a prohormone.

The difference here is in the metabolization of the compound.

Prohormones metabolize in a different matter than steroids do.

Rick

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
There sure are a lot of new members here lately :think: