NEW USER NEEDS HELP

QuestionMark

Awards
Hi guys,

i am a new user wanting to expand my knowlege of ph and bodybuilding supplements i am 29 yrs old 6'1" 178 lbs. im not sure how to measure my body fat levels if i had to guess i would say im about 9-10% body fat.

i would like to begin by saying thank you for taking the time and reading this post and would be very grateful for any help that can be shared with me.

so with that being said i would like to try a cycle but i am lacking the information and the dosage of what my body requires.

any help is much appreciated thanks again and im happy to be a part of anabolicminds.com

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Spoon feeding cycles isn't done here, research is your friend, come here once you have some basic knowledge and ideas for a run.

A PH would be considered (by some) the mildest way to start, look into Finaflex or Androfactory on the forums here.

Alternatively designer steroids can be found, read through IronFlex sections for examples, Halo or Epi would be a common start.

You know better than us what you have available to you, if you have a source for alternative, less than legal options.

For anything more than a basic PH run look into a SERM and order it before you even consider cycling.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Become close friends with the search toolbar in this section, read stickies at the top of forum. After a week of non-stop reading and learning pros and cons of juicing (how it works etc.) then search the steroid you want to use and other peoples logs on the type of steroid, how they used it with other steroids and proper pct. Then you will be very knowledgeable. But you will still be confused.

QuestionMark

Awards
well im familiar with different supplements such as winstrol,clenbuterol,T3 for fat burning test prop,anavar,tbol ,dbol test cypionate and the list goes on... i know some what about pro hormones. what my problem is i dont know what should i mix or what i should run with my body weight and height.
my metabolisim is close to ectomorph i burn really fast what i eat and hard to keep the gains. i eat every 3-4 hours 5-6 times a day and take in the amount of protein of my body weight. i eat lean and have lots of veggies to feel full . to be honest im not looking for spoon feeding like driven2lift mentions. i would just like some direction where to begin or a nutrient plan. not sure at almost 180 if i should shed anymore fat but i would like my abs to be more defined...thats where i am lacking i believe its nutrient/diet department. please some insight or someone else's POSITIVE input would be helpful to put me where i need to go instead of staying idle at my same weight/bodyfat.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
You're my exact height and weight, I'm 26 yo. You answered your own question basically, it comes with diet. Of course I had a set day strictly for abs and I train 6/7days a week. If it's abs you seek I use a strict routine. I haven't trained abs in 2 months now and they are just like they were back then. I tried many routines etc., but diet keyed mine in. Lots of tuna and salad is my choice, also a 666 routine. I will run 6 sprints a day, 6 days a week, for 6 weeks. Example, 1-10 yard sprint, walk back, 1-20 yd sprint, walk back. Until I'm doing 100 yard sprints, walking back, on the last week.