Stanodrol Question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have seen people get great results from low dose ie 12mg range and I have seen people running what I would consider crazy high amounts. I always like to run as little as possible to get results. I would rather run longer/ more frequent cycles at lower dose vs the blow up over night route but that is just me.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

2. do you think i could run m sten for 5 weeks at 12mg throughout? Also how far would you space out your dosages?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Football8 View Post
    do you think i could run m sten for 5 weeks at 12mg throughout? Also how far would you space out your dosages?
    I would go 18 for 4 weeks. I'm not sure of the half life but I dosed in the morning and before workout.

4. thanks man im going 12 just for the first week...what would you say about running mechabol at 50mg for 5 weeks and M sten at 12 mg for 4 weeks i would bridge into m sten after first week of mechabol?

5. should i take the larger dose in the morning, im taking 3 stano pills and 3 sten pills a day so should i take the larger dose (2 pills) in the morning?

6. should i take the larger dose in the morning, im taking 3 stano pills and 3 sten pills a day so should i take the larger dose (2 pills) in the morning?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. Dermacrine / Stanodrol Question if anyone has time
    By Mass Monkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 07:39 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15