Stanodrol Question

Football8

Awards
If I had a 5 week supply of stano and i was running a 4 week cycle should i start the stabo a week early or run it a week after my cycle?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i would go a week after. or bridge into stano if you have enough to dose it really high

Football8

Awards
Okay thanks, if I run it a week after should I run it that week with my pct or wait till im finished with the stano to start pct?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose are you using the stano at?

Football8

Awards
im running stano at 600mg throughout i don't got the money for extra bottles, but for me 600 ain't too bad

rphash49

Awards
I have to say I find it funny when people state money is tight and I can't buy another $30 bottle of X product to have a legit complete cycle. Why run a cycle if money is tight. Can you afford support supplements? What if you get gyno? Do you have aromasin or letro on hand just in case? How will you pay for bloodwork after cycle? Do you even have a serm? What if it's bunk can you afford to buy another and have it rush delivered? Smh

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say I find it funny when people state money is tight and I can't buy another $30 bottle of X product to have a legit complete cycle. Why run a cycle if money is tight. Can you afford support supplements? What if you get gyno? Do you have aromasin or letro on hand just in case? How will you pay for bloodwork after cycle? Do you even have a serm? What if it's bunk can you afford to buy another and have it rush delivered? Smh
Or the extra dough for food, since well, appetite WILL increase

rphash49

Awards
wait till you finish stano
Onion, I think this place is getting to you lol. That is far from your normal response to such a dumb question. I'm going to give you a week off. We will see you next Monday at which time I expect to see you flame ppl for asking dumb questions.

Football8

Awards
do i need to run a pct after taking a test booster like m-sten? :)

rphash49

Awards
do i need to run a pct after taking a test booster like m-sten? :)
No need at all! M-sten is a great "test booster". I pop them year round like a multivitamin. Pct no way! My pct to m-sten is more m-sten!

rphash49

Awards
Msten is not a test booster, msten is an oral steroid.

Yea, you need PCT. Most likely a SERM.
^this. Scary how many new ppl threads about m-sten are popping up. M-sten will give results if your diet and training are in check and it will without a doubt give you extreme lethargy and possibly extreme back pumps! On top of all that it is difficult to recover from. For me it's weeks after pct before libido is back 100%

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
^this. Scary how many new ppl threads about m-sten are popping up. M-sten will give results if your diet and training are in check and it will without a doubt give you extreme lethargy and possibly extreme back pumps! On top of all that it is difficult to recover from. For me it's weeks after pct before libido is back 100%
Whats your opinion on running 4-ad with Msten for lethargy and libido?
Dont mean to thread hijack.

rphash49

Awards
Whats your opinion on running 4-ad with Msten for lethargy and libido?
I have not tried 4-ad with m-sten so I can't give an opinion based on experience with it. I can tell you stano at 1200mg didn't help lethargy at week 4(felt like I had the flu) for either cycle I've done with m-sten. If I ran it again I would stack with trest or dermacrine. I'm using dermacrine now on a high dose epi(70mg) cycle and I'm loving it so far.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have not tried 4-ad with m-sten so I can't give an opinion based on experience with it. I can tell you stano at 1200mg didn't help lethargy at week 4(felt like I had the flu) for either cycle I've done with m-sten. If I ran it again I would stack with trest or dermacrine. I'm using dermacrine now on a high dose epi(70mg) cycle and I'm loving it so far.
Thnx for thr reply.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I understand, dermacrine is hard to beat as a test base.

I've never cycled though, so I don't know from experience.

rphash49

Awards
From what I understand, dermacrine is hard to beat as a test base.

I've never cycled though, so I don't know from experience.
For me the real test will be weeks 5-7. If it keeps lethargy at bay it will be my new go to product for sure. Hey I did not do my first cycle till after I turned 30 so unless you are trying to be Mr Olympia IMO grow naturally as much as you can before you cycle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me the real test will be weeks 5-7. If it keeps lethargy at bay it will be my new go to product for sure. Hey I did not do my first cycle till after I turned 30 so unless you are trying to be Mr Olympia IMO grow naturally as much as you can before you cycle.
No Olympia for this guy, WSM is the one I want.

rphash49

Awards
No Olympia for this guy, WSM is the one I want.
Nice! Guy by the name troy Bennett used to train in my previous gym. He just competed in the nationals in Texas. Dude weights 373 and is around 6'6" give or take a few inches. Dude is a monster. I remember shoulder pressing 100lb DBs for 10 reps and put them back. He comes over picks up the 100lb db and does a warm up set of 20 arm curls like it was nothing. Totally killed my beast mode lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Guy by the name troy Bennett used to train in my previous gym. He just competed in the nationals in Texas. Dude weights 373 and is around 6'6" give or take a few inches. Dude is a monster. I remember shoulder pressing 100lb DBs for 10 reps and put them back. He comes over picks up the 100lb db and does a warm up set of 20 arm curls like it was nothing. Totally killed my beast mode lol
Jesus.

I want that. I'm training to qualify for nats next year, I've only competed once so far.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Stano is a great compound IMO to run with others or to run alone. It is one of the few PH that actually makes me feel great! Libido through the roof, muscle hardness increases, constant pump feeling. My favorite cycle is a test PH like M1D, a DHT prohormone like Epi-Andro and something for GH. Test + DHT + Gh =winning. Now of course these are toned down versions being OTC products but I love the combo.

Football8

Awards
doesn't even convert to estrogen bud wouldn't need letro..and i got a few serms on hand with more than enough cycle supports

rphash49

Awards
doesn't even convert to estrogen bud wouldn't need letro..and i got a few serms on hand with more than enough cycle supports
Rebound gyno is still possible during/after pct. Both dmz and m-sten have given me rebound gyno after pct and they don't aromatise. But I had support supplements on hand to handle it.

Football8

Awards
okay thanks my pct is ..torem, reboot, DAA and creatine, how would you reccomend dosing the torem?

rphash49

Awards
okay thanks my pct is ..torem, reboot, DAA and creatine, how would you reccomend dosing the torem?
For m-sten I would do 6 weeks

Torem 120/90/90/60/60/30

Most would keep it to 4 weeks

Torem 120/90/60/30

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't taper down that low

120 for three days, 90/90/60/60

Football8

Awards
thanks man! Are you fimiliar with reboot? and do i really need the DAA in the PCT because some people are saying i don't?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
With a serm I don't think a DAA product is needed. Would I personally run one? Yes I like DAA very much and respond very well, then again I have low levels of natural test and respond well to even minor increases.

Reactions: mw1

Football8

Awards
yo i have 2 bottle of the anabolic technologies extreme mass(m sten) its 6mg/caps....would 18mg for 4 weeks be good for my first run of m sten or maybe do 12mg for the first week?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have seen people get great results from low dose ie 12mg range and I have seen people running what I would consider crazy high amounts. I always like to run as little as possible to get results. I would rather run longer/ more frequent cycles at lower dose vs the blow up over night route but that is just me.

Football8

Awards
do you think i could run m sten for 5 weeks at 12mg throughout? Also how far would you space out your dosages?

rphash49

Awards
do you think i could run m sten for 5 weeks at 12mg throughout? Also how far would you space out your dosages?
I would go 18 for 4 weeks. I'm not sure of the half life but I dosed in the morning and before workout.

Football8

Awards
thanks man im going 12 just for the first week...what would you say about running mechabol at 50mg for 5 weeks and M sten at 12 mg for 4 weeks i would bridge into m sten after first week of mechabol?

Football8

Awards
should i take the larger dose in the morning, im taking 3 stano pills and 3 sten pills a day so should i take the larger dose (2 pills) in the morning?

Football8

Awards
should i take the larger dose in the morning, im taking 3 stano pills and 3 sten pills a day so should i take the larger dose (2 pills) in the morning?