Mechabol VS M Sten

Football8

Awards
1) First off I have 2 bottles of mechabol and m sten, and going to run one cycle in like 2 weeks and then the other in march. I was just curious on what cycles would give better mass and strength results??... Mechabol 75/75/75/75/75/75 or M Sten 18/18/18/18?

2) Also im planning on running two cycles before summer starts and was just wondering if I should run the mechabol first and then m sten in march or vice versa?..whatever cycle is better for mass ill probally run first for a winter bulk.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-sten is more powerful than mecha. I really liked my M-Sten run, I prefer it over SD. Strength gains for me were great, didn't bloat up, and I actually used it during a cut cycle. I did experience testicular atrophy. I'd run the m sten now then the mecha before summer. Bulk hard on msten then use the mecha to recomp or cut. Make sure you have PCT and supports lined up before your cycle. On m-sten definitely look in to on cycle support like CEL Cycle Support, keep an eye on that BP and internal organs.

Football8

Awards
what was your dosage and what supports did you run? Would you reccomend going over 4 week cycle?

Football8

Awards
my supports are cel cycle assist, taurine, coq10, hawthornberry, PCT- Torem, Reboot, DAA, Creatine mono

atl3128

Awards
I have taken them both and the m-sten is far more potent and toxic than mecha. I felt great on mecha with mild strength and size gains. On m-sten strength was through the roof along with much better weight gain but at week 3 the back pumps were pretty bad even with taurine at 3g per day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my supports are cel cycle assist, taurine, coq10, hawthornberry, PCT- Torem, Reboot, DAA, Creatine mono
That looks good.

M sten is definitely stronger than mecha. Gainz on m sten were epic for me until week 4 when I started to get really bad lethargy. Way better than SD where lethargy kicked in during week 2 though.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I'm considering an msten cycle. Would taking stano with it ease the lethargy? And would u run it for 4 or 6 weeks? And at what dosage?

rphash49

Awards
I'm considering an msten cycle. Would taking stano with it ease the lethargy? And would u run it for 4 or 6 weeks? And at what dosage?
18 or 20mg depending on the producer for no more than 4 weeks. I'm a big fan of stano but for m-sten you would be better off with something like trest or dermacrine. Lethargy week 4 on m-sten is Hell. You don't want to do anything but stay in bed and sleep.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Better have some natural test boosters in that PCT with your Torem. I work out with a guy that ran M-Sten but he had enormous strength gains. His biggest complaints were shin and back pumps and low libido. You could try to counteract that lower libido with some Tropinol XP it might help. Taurine for the pumps. Definitely use fish oil and some kind of multi as well, Athletic Multi or something.

Football8

Awards
i got torem, extreme pct, 3 quarters of reboot, tribulus, creatine mono...i also got a natty test booster that i could run in pct instead of the tribulus and then run tribulus on cycle? did your friend use stano with m sten

Football8

Awards
did you use stano or anything with the mechabol and how long did it take to reboot the testicular atrophy?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Football8

Awards
okay nice...what sides did you see and im using stano but whats the best thing to take with m sten for libido/shutdown and lethargy?