Estrogen blockers, when and how much?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Estrogen blockers, when and how much?


    Hey people,
    Just starting a cycle of test E, one week in, taking 250mg twice a week, 500mg per week,
    Just wondering when to start the the estrogen blockers? And what dose to take?
    I have tamoxifen 25mg tablets....
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Donkeykong67


  2. The tamoxifen should be used as a PCT at the end of your cycle, typically around 2-3 weeks after your last dose of test. You should have an AI on hand during your cycle for estrogen issues.

    By the quality of your questions, you shouldn't be using steroids. Learn first, THEN use.
    •   
       


  3. Cheers rhadam,
    What's an Al ?
    What's a good est blocker too?

  4. On cycle you need an aromatase inhibitor. Google it, and do some research.... Then get back with some idea of what your looking for..... You need to do a lot of research. Pct and AI are just as important as the gear itself, at least if you want to keep your gains and not grow tits!
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  5. Oh boy...shoot first ask questions later

    Be careful
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    On cycle you need an aromatase inhibitor. Google it, and do some research.... Then get back with some idea of what your looking for..... You need to do a lot of research. Pct and AI are just as important as the gear itself, at least if you want to keep your gains and not grow tits!
    What if you want to keep gains and grow tits?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pro520roost View Post
    What if you want to keep gains and grow tits?

    I Lol'd at this ^^^
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  8. Get some exemestane. It's the best on cycle AI. IMO

  9. Thanks men,
    I join up n post here for help n you blokes just take the piss out of me n tell me to go away n study, I'm tryin to do the best study there is, to learn from people more experienced than me, y don't yous tell me instead of tellin me to piss off n study?
    Thanks for nothing!

  10. Liftandeat,
    Are you tellin me straight about exemestane? Or you taking the piss, just that you put lmo after what you wrote I'm not sure, I looked it up, yes it's an ai, but is it really the one I should get?

  11. That's not what happened... You asked what an AI was, I told you what it was and pointed you to do some research.... I don't mind helping, what I don't like is lazy people wanting to be spoonfed without doing any research about what their doing.... Hormones will **** you up if you don't know what your doing, and pointing you to educate yourself is best thing you could ever do....

    That being said you have a serm with you tamoxifen which is more than most who come on here.... That is for your pct, and examastane is an excellent choice for an AI, as well as arimadex for a 500/week cycle
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  12. Thanks liftandeat,
    I looked it up, sounds good thanks!
    And I just wanted to say that I did do some research, maybe not enough but this is what I was going by when I bought tamoxifen........



    Bodybuilders who take anabolic steroids may also use AIs, such as anastrozole, to avoid estrogenic effects, such as gynecomastia, via preventing their elevated levels of testosterone from being converted to excess estrogen. Although anastrozole is reported by steroid users to work well in preventing and also reversing minor symptoms of gynecomastia, only the selective estrogen receptor modulator, tamoxifen, has been shown to be more successful at treating pubertal gynecomastia than placebo. These results are not unexpected due to the significant etiological differences in steroid-induced gynecomastia (excess estrogen) and pubertal gynecomastia (hypersensitive tissue). Tamoxifen has been reported to be effective in treating both groups, showing the acute anti-estrogen action of tamoxifen on the affected tissue provides faster relief in the initial stages of treatment, especially as nipple pain or sensitivity is common in the steroid group, often occurring independently of tissue growth.[16][17]

    Peace men,
    Thanks for your posts!

  13. Thanks godstrength,
    Hahaa maybe I'm a little sensitive hahaa, your right mate knowledge is power, thanks for your advice mate, I appreciate it, cheers.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DONKEYKONG67 View Post
    Thanks men,
    I join up n post here for help n you blokes just take the piss out of me n tell me to go away n study, I'm tryin to do the best study there is, to learn from people more experienced than me, y don't yous tell me instead of tellin me to piss off n study?
    Thanks for nothing!
    Only want you to research because if you fuk yourself up you cant blame anyone but yourself. No one was flaming you only trying to help you

  15. Lol @ how this thread turned out...

  16. Sounds like there's plenty of estrogen in here. Get on the exemestane now!

  17. Ok so I've ordered some aromasin (exemestane) 25mg tabs, how should I dose? One a day? Should I take them straight away or wait n see if I get aromatise effects? Itchy/ sore nips etc?
    Thanks people.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DONKEYKONG67 View Post
    Ok so I've ordered some aromasin (exemestane) 25mg tabs, how should I dose? One a day? Should I take them straight away or wait n see if I get aromatise effects? Itchy/ sore nips etc?
    Thanks people.
    Cut the tabs in half and take 12.5 every day. With this you won't need to worry about any estro sides. Better to be safe than sorry. But this is my opinion because I'm prone to estro sides. Some people never need to take AIs.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    Cut the tabs in half and take 12.5 every day. With this you won't need to worry about any estro sides. Better to be safe than sorry. But this is my opinion because I'm prone to estro sides. Some people never need to take AIs.
    I think that's too much exemestane. I understand everyone is different but exemestane has about a 24 hr half life. You will obliterate estrogen and cause more problems at that dose. I'd start twice a week. You need some E2 otherwise you will have extremely painful joints, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, lethargy and more.

  20. Sorry, more like about 27 hr half life

  21. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I think that's too much exemestane. I understand everyone is different but exemestane has about a 24 hr half life. You will obliterate estrogen and cause more problems at that dose. I'd start twice a week. You need some E2 otherwise you will have extremely painful joints, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, lethargy and more.

    This... 12.5 e3d or 2 x per week... I would wait til you notice some sides puffy or itchy nips aren't the only sign of high estrogen. If you start to feel bloated or holding a lot of water are some other sides of high e2. On 500 mg/week I would wait til you need it. You def don't want to crash your Estrogen. Sides can make you miserable if your estrogen crashes, plus it's not healthy.


    As you can see there is a lot too it, hence research comes into play... There is no substitute for experience and knowing your body, that comes with time. Good luck w the cycle
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  22. Cheers bro, what's E2? I googled it but a thousand things came up......

  23. Cheers god!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DONKEYKONG67 View Post
    Cheers bro, what's E2? I googled it but a thousand things came up......
    Short for estrogen (estradiol)
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  25. Ahhh sweet, cheers for all your help fellas!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is it snowing where you live? and how much?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 12:08 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:50 PM
  3. what and how much should i stock up on??
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:45 AM
  4. Fish oil: When and how much?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in