Finaflex 1-Andro Question.

integr1ty

Awards
How many days does Finaflex take to kick in? I've been taking it for about a week and I'm not noticing any changes in energy levels. All I'm having are side effects including drowsiness.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Being relatively mild it takes some time to notice the effects from 1- andro.
I usually start noticing changes from the 2 weeks mark.

Can't imagine the drowsiness you describe coming from the 1- andro....please make sure you've got your diet, rest and training in check, otherwise using a ph is a complete waste of time.

Feel free to ask...we are here to help

integr1ty

Awards
Being relatively mild it takes some time to notice the effects from 1- andro.
I usually start noticing changes from the 2 weeks mark.

Can't imagine the drowsiness you describe coming from the 1- andro....please make sure you've got your diet, rest and training in check, otherwise using a ph is a complete waste of time.

Feel free to ask...we are here to help
I've been eating clean and following a regular spilt routine, is there any special diet that would aid in this? I've also read on here that people run two bottles? Would that be a good idea?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been eating clean and following a regular spilt routine, is there any special diet that would aid in this? I've also read on here that people run two bottles? Would that be a good idea?
Diet all depends on goals, and can even be individual and very specific.

1- andro is best run for a longer period...45 to 60 days, extra bottle would come in handy, also depenss on your dose at the moment.

Please tell us some more about your goals, stats, experience with ph, basics of your diet etc.

What's your current dose of 1- andro by the way?....

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And what did you have planned for PCT?