Whats better on a cut FURUZA or 11-oxo

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Whats better on a cut/recomp FURUZA or 11-oxo

I was originally going to go with 11-oxo at 600mg for 8 weeks. After doing some research I'm now leaning toward FURUZA-50 at 200-300mg a day for 4-6 weeks I may add in a test base Cypionate 200mg a week what do you think would be better FURUZA or 11-oxo

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to go with 11-oxo at 600mg for 8 weeks. After doing some research I'm now leaning toward FURUZA-50 at 200-300mg a day for 4-6 weeks I may add in a test base Cypionate 200mg a week what do you think would be better FURUZA or 11-oxo
I love 11oxo myself but Furuza is a close second. If you go with either I would run them 8 weeks and up the dose.

For 11oxo 900 mg for 8 weeks
For Furuza 300 - 350 for 8 weeks.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I love 11oxo myself but Furuza is a close second. If you go with either I would run them 8 weeks and up the dose.

For 11oxo 900 mg for 8 weeks
For Furuza 300 - 350 for 8 weeks.
Your think I would need to run them that high even with added test ?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Your think I would need to run them that high even with added test ?
Stacked you can lower them, with furuza I would still start at s minimum of 250 and 11oxo you would have to still push it over 750 in my experience.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Stacked you can lower them, with furuza I would still start at s minimum of 250 and 11oxo you would have to still push it over 750 in my experience.
And remember these are just generalization not everyone is the same. Maybe I just need more I know my required dosing has increased over the years for the sane effects due to size change and in some cases overuse..

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hmmm I think I have 8 bottles of furaza...can't wait to use