SUS 250, DBOL Stack

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Hello friends, wanting critics to slam my stack I am fixing to run and adjust as you would see better fit. I haven't ran a cycle in about 2 years and wanted to try it this winter. I'm not a genius like most of you on here so please give me some pointers.

SUS 250; 500mgs/wk, 250-Sunday,250-Wednesday 1-10 weeks
DBol; 25mgs ed 1 week; week 2-6 50 mgs/ed (I've never taken Dbol want to adjust my body with it and start with baby steps.)
CEL Cycle Assist 1-10 8pills/ed
Mr.Supp Forged Liver Support 1-10
**PL D-Pol ? Unsure if to use or if I should throw it in the mix. ( I have never used DAA during a cycle and not sure if I should hence the ? mark)
Nolva and Clomid Post.
--
Of course normal Opti-men, Fish oil, Crete Creatine Pills, and Preworkout.

Thanks in advance. I plan on sticking with this cycle because it is all in my possession and I have been planning it for a bit now, but wanted to make a post and see if I should change anything on it adding or deleting.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Hello friends, wanting critics to slam my stack I am fixing to run and adjust as you would see better fit. I haven't ran a cycle in about 2 years and wanted to try it this winter. I'm not a genius like most of you on here so please give me some pointers.

DBol; 25mgs ed 1 week; week 2-6 50 mgs/ed (I've never taken Dbol want to adjust my body with it and start with baby steps.)
**PL D-Pol ? Unsure if to use or if I should throw it in the mix. ( I have never used DAA during a cycle and not sure if I should hence the ? mark)
Nolva and Clomid Post.
--

Thanks in advance. I plan on sticking with this cycle because it is all in my possession and I have been planning it for a bit now, but wanted to make a post and see if I should change anything on it adding or deleting.
I wouldnt use DAA during cycle save that for PCT

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah save DAA. I would split up your sust to a 3x a week injection because of the short esters in it.

A m/w/f schedule works well for people. Try .75cc 3x a week.

MuscleJ

Awards
+1. You will like dbol,3x week sust and you will be good. you will put some real mass on now. Im guessing you were planning on the bulk phases since3 its in the winter time. You will feel dbol real quick and strength.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Thanks, I was unaware of .75 MWF that's for sure. I knew the esters were short but not like that. Thanks bro.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
anyone on here that claims to be a genius is either trolling or a complete retard. actually, "the genius" is probably the most fun way to troll, so please be aware of that.

i do agree with what others have said about higher frequency pins and DAA as part of your PCT. MWF is nice and simple, i'm ocd with dosing and would probably do every other day at .7cc.

the only thing i'd add would be an AI. arimidex is dosed every other day and it might be easy to do that at the same time as your injection.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks, I was unaware of .75 MWF that's for sure. I knew the esters were short but not like that. Thanks bro.
I will post up the actual mgs of the different types of esters for you as well as the half-lifes of each ester. The big problem guys have with sust is the rollercoaster of test esters peaking at different times. That is fine if say you are stacking with another long ester like deca or EQ because those levels will stay stable while test rises abd drops at different days.

Sust is a great compound but is "old school" in a lot of peoples eyes. Most guys stick to Test E or C for long ester Test P for short and TNE for a preworkout blast because levels are controlled and stable.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start the dbol at 30 mg and slowly go up 10 mg/week until you find your sweet spot. Everybody is different. Some handle 40 well but see sides @ 50. Def need an AI to control sides on the dbol it aromatizes. Arimidex is a good suggestion to run throughout your cycle. Also 4 weeks is good for a kicker maybe 5 but I wouldn't go six. Personally I don't think it's necessary as the test will be kicking good by then.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sust 250 contains these 4 esters

PROPIONATE-30-MG
PHENYLPROPIONATE-60-MG
ISOCAPROATE-60-MG
DECANOATE-100-MG

The test P kicks in about day 2. The rest over different times in a 3 week period. If you have enough you will enjoy 250mg (1cc) every 2-3 days through the whole cycle or to make it simple on a M/W/F split. The reason is that it will be about 90mg of prop through the week and into the 2nd week the Phenyl will build up. End of the 2nd into the 3rd week you will have the Iso and Decanoate kicking in resulting in gains starting to accelerate. (imagine a car gaining speed down a hill) the trick is keeping those mid range esters as stable as possible (phenyl and Iso) that is the reason for a E3D split or M/W/F.

I assumed you had only enough for 250mg 2x per week so thats why .75cc mwf. If you can do 1cc and have fun gaining bro. Arimidex shouldnt be necessary with sust until around week 5-6 after all the decanoate ester builds up. The main thing though is to watch water retention from Dbol. I always "climb the ladder" with aromatizing compounds. I start around a 1/5 of the final dose I want. So say its 50mg. Start at 10mg and every 2 days bump up 1/5 until you reach the dose you want. By dumping a ton of compounds into myself and "over saturating" I see fast water gain. By slowly increasing dose and controlling my diet I can usually keep off extra water. If I sense that I am holding water I drop dose down and start an AI. Once water is dropped off (usually 3-5 days) I stay on the AI and bring my oral dose back up.

Hope that helps you bro. Sorry for the fukin novel. haha

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
. . . Arimidex shouldnt be necessary with sust until around week 5-6 after all the decanoate ester builds up. The main thing though is to watch water retention from Dbol. I always "climb the ladder" with aromatizing compounds. . .
this is where, dave and i disagree. no disrespect to dave, he a registered bad ass. i would run an AI the whole time to prevent estrogen from getting too high. i'd rather tank my E2 level than have to deal with gyno. i'm a little paranoid about the gyno.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ this.... Speaking from experience, dbol gave me gyno not running it from the get go... Lesson learned

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
this is where, dave and i disagree. no disrespect to dave, he a registered bad ass. i would run an AI the whole time to prevent estrogen from getting too high. i'd rather tank my E2 level than have to deal with gyno. i'm a little paranoid about the gyno.
This is good advice too. I get blood work A LOT so my e2 control protocols are come and go. Plus I cruise between cycles. I have a pretty bad knee so i keep estrogen at a 1:4 ratio in a cruise.

Having low estrogen or even "crushing" it too early can result in some pretty serious problems. Gyno is reversible and should be prevented but organ health and bodily function is paramount imo. Low estrogen can result in heart disease, prostate problems, loss in erections, dry joints (resulting in cartilage damage), dehydration, cramping and worst of all... muscle loss or catabolism. Having high estrogen comes with much less risk so therefore I let it chill around the 15-20ng range during cruise and about 10-15ng higher in a blast.

If you let it build up a bit then control it or even slightly decrease it then you will be fine. Crushing it too soon and fighting your body while it tries to reach homeostasis can result in rebound and gyno anyways. Just my thoughts on estrogen control.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Where the f were all you people at when there were Guys on here recommending sust once per week since that is what it was created for lol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Where the f were all you people at when there were Guys on here recommending sust once per week since that is what it was created for lol
on ASF and IMF. way more entertaining over there. plus they got sources. and the don't beep **** out like this ***got-ass site.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
lol wow. they only beep the *f a g* part of *f a g g o t*

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i'm only here cuz you guy aren't there. . . yet. . .

bip bop boop

Awards

Nolva and Clomid Post.
--

Why Sus? If it were me I would run just one ester of test, also the D-bol should be mostly used for kick start or on workout days if you want the boost. By week 5 most of the Sus should have completely kicked in with the short esters and the deconate your test levels will be all over the place with twice a week. Also pct?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Why Sus? If it were me I would run just one ester of test, also the D-bol should be mostly used for kick start or on workout days if you want the boost. By week 5 most of the Sus should have completely kicked in with the short esters and the deconate your test levels will be all over the place with twice a week. Also pct?
Yes you can run it 1 injection a week. The only thing is that if its your only injectable compound then you need to be well over 500mg per week. With sust 250 that means 2cc plus in ine injection and that sh*t can hurt. My guy makes Sust 400 and I would love to compare that (with bloodwork) to a sust 250 cycle on 3cc 1x per week vs 1cc 3x per week.

That's the thing with sust is that its usually stacked in a bulk with EQ or Deca or some other long ester at a higher dose. Sust provides such an excellent base of testosterone because how the esters come together. A cycle would look like this.

Week 1-4
Dbol/Adrol 25/25mg ED
Week 1-14
Sust @ 400mg 1x per week on Mon
Week 1-12
Deca @ 500mg M/Th
Caber @ .5mg every Monday
Adex week 3-13 as needed.

Pct-
Week 16-20
Clomid 50Mg ED with a 3 day frontload of 150mg.
Test booster
Erase
And maybe Endosurge

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you can run it 1 injection a week. The only thing is that if its your only injectable compound then you need to be well over 500mg per week. With sust 250 that means 2cc plus in ine injection and that sh*t can hurt. My guy makes Sust 400 and I would love to compare that (with bloodwork) to a sust 250 cycle on 3cc 1x per week vs 1cc 3x per week. That's the thing with sust is that its usually stacked in a bulk with EQ or Deca or some other long ester at a higher dose. Sust provides such an excellent base of testosterone because how the esters come together. A cycle would look like this. Week 1-4 Dbol/Adrol 25/25mg ED Week 1-14 Sust @ 400mg 1x per week on Mon Week 1-12 Deca @ 500mg M/Th Caber @ .5mg every Monday Adex week 3-13 as needed. Pct- Week 16-20 Clomid 50Mg ED with a 3 day frontload of 150mg. Test booster Erase And maybe Endosurge
If you were to run this w Eq would 600mg/week be sufficient? Or would you need to be in the 800 range?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you were to run this w Eq would 600mg/week be sufficient? Or would you need to be in the 800 range?
How long you trying to run it? 600Mg is doable but I would rather be in the 750+ range for no less than 14weeks. I tried 1.2g per week and will never do anything less now haha. My viens had viens and my recovery and pumps was mind shattering

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran it before twice.... Once for 14 weeks and once for 16.... Never been above 700 but I hear guys say it gets really good around 1g. Elevated rbc is what scares me at that high. I have a couple bottles of 400 blend close to sustanon. Maybe run the test 12 and run the eq for 14 @6-700. I like the idea of pinning the test once a week w the long ester anabolic

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've ran it before twice.... Once for 14 weeks and once for 16.... Never been above 700 but I hear guys say it gets really good around 1g. Elevated rbc is what scares me at that high. I have a couple bottles of 400 blend close to sustanon. Maybe run the test 12 and run the eq for 14 @6-700. I like the idea of pinning the test once a week w the long ester anabolic
The high RBC can be avoided honestly. Use the 81mg asprin ED a little while before lifting, drink a lot of water and go to a blood bank everyother week if it gets really high. A proper diet that promotes goid blood pressure is the best. I ran 1.2g ew for 16weeks with 750mg test and never had an issue. I was also drinking 8L+ of water a day.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
on ASF and IMF. way more entertaining over there. plus they got sources. and the don't beep **** out like this ***got-ass site.
hahaha, I was the only staunch objector :D a few guys sort of were like huh? but they did not get into it too deep. Suffice it to say.....don't use prop or any blend with shorter esters in it if you aren't going to inject it EOD or MWF...period. Just use fcking cyp or enanthate....shyt or get off the pot and run an efficient cycle. Thats it, I'm not fighting with the once per week sust guys anymore....ignorance is bliss I suppose.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear that, I hear that levels are more stable bc the short esters blah blah blah.... Some of the best gains I ever made were w sustanon at 2x per week. I really didn't experience the roller coaster of the esters, or maybe like you said ignorance is bliss. Who knows maybe if I pinned it eod I'd be 20 lbs bigger w 5% less bf right now.... At the end of the day I really don't think it makes that big of a difference.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I hear that, I hear that levels are more stable bc the short esters blah blah blah.... Some of the best gains I ever made were w sustanon at 2x per week. I really didn't experience the roller coaster of the esters, or maybe like you said ignorance is bliss. Who knows maybe if I pinned it eod I'd be 20 lbs bigger w 5% less bf right now.... At the end of the day I really don't think it makes that big of a difference.
You don't feel the difference but your recovery, protein synthesis and organ function feel the strain.

To be honest you can really pin it or any test as often as you want and make gains as long as you put more in than you produce naturally. We as bodybuilders recreational or not just look for the MOST effective way. I have plenty of buddies that use gear how they want and are stiil big azz dudes.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that and I wouldn't recommend pinning sustanon 1 per week.... In what we were talking about blasting the 400 mgs in one shot and the esters releasing the test over time as a base for the Eq/deca doing a lot of the work.... That's not that crazy..... I just get tired of hearing people say the only way to run a blend is eod or 3 x per week..... I do agree 3x is better but if people are more comfortable at 2x I believe that's fine also.... It's like you said tho Dave it's just recreational an I'm not trying to get on a stage...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I get that and I wouldn't recommend pinning sustanon 1 per week.... In what we were talking about blasting the 400 mgs in one shot and the esters releasing the test over time as a base for the Eq/deca doing a lot of the work.... That's not that crazy..... I just get tired of hearing people say the only way to run a blend is eod or 3 x per week..... I do agree 3x is better but if people are more comfortable at 2x I believe that's fine also.... It's like you said tho Dave it's just recreational an I'm not trying to get on a stage...
Totally pickin up what you are throwing down man haha. 400Mg 1x per week would be a nice base for sure. I advocate pinning as little as possible. As I get ready to get on stage in april I will be pinning anywhere from 3-7 times a day if you include GH and Slin. The less the better. Nobody wants to be a pin cushion

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck w the show DD!

*Scared to death of slin lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good luck w the show DD!

*Scared to death of slin lol
Thanks bro. I was scared too but I have a coach so he is monitoring me close and supervising it all so I am not worried at all now.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Oh, they edit stuff all right....
hell yeah they do. spend 5 minutes in "anything goes" on IMF and then come back here and compare. this place feels all clean, PC, and G rated. it drives me absolutely ****ing nuts.

AM beeps G N C. why? do those 3 letters actually have any effect on nutraplanet? for f u c k s sake, let a brotha speak.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
hell yeah they do. spend 5 minutes in "anything goes" on IMF and then come back here and compare. this place feels all clean, PC, and G rated. it drives me absolutely ****ing nuts.

AM beeps G N C. why? do those 3 letters actually have any effect on nutraplanet? for f u c k s sake, let a brotha speak.
PES had a contract with them for a short while so when people would mention General Nutr on here at that time I suppose it legit took business away from NP. I am a proponent of freedom of speech.....but hey this is "private property" after all....

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
yep. stupid rules and no sources. that's AM

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

oh no, I was saying im forum edits post and blocks content they don't want users to see, or ban you.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
you can do sust 2X a week M/TH and get close to the results of M/W/F....but if you think prop 1x per week or even 2x per week is optimal....you need a refresher course in anabolic steroids before posting....drop the prop if you want to inject 1x or 2x per week, like I said a million times before....use short esters, or use longer esters, pick one and go for it if you refuse to pin M/W/F.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think people want to use sust 0r sust clones just to say they are using sust because they think it sounded cool or something and other guys always talk about it or use it....there is no actual understanding of WTF they are using and the function of the longer, medium and short esters that are included.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
oh no, I was saying im forum edits post and blocks content they don't want users to see, or ban you.
i don't believe that at all. if you got banned from there you must have said some really dumb ****. the only edits i've seen were related to people talking about details of illegal activity, but those are edits, not bans.

they literally have a porn thread. probably the least PC bodybuilding forums i've seen yet. it's great. plus the other really big positive that i can't post about here because of AM's stupid ****ing rules.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
i don't believe that at all. if you got banned from there you must have said some really dumb ****. the only edits i've seen were related to people talking about details of illegal activity, but those are edits, not bans. they literally have a porn thread. probably the least PC bodybuilding forums i've seen yet. it's great. plus the other really big positive that i can't post about here because of AM's stupid ****ing rules.
So glad my post turned into this. But thanks for the input slappy !

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
sorry for getting sidetracked.

re-cap: pin more often, use AI at some point, DAA in PCT, taper up with dbol and AM is run by gear hating ****ers that don't like foul language.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
sorry for getting sidetracked. re-cap: pin more often, use AI at some point, DAA in PCT, taper up with dbol and AM is run by gear hating ****ers that don't like foul language.
Sounds good man thanks a lot !

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Nolva and Clomid Post.
--

I would only run dbol for 4 weeks.