another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.

  1. Question another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.


    i have 2 bottles of Superdrol, just got in the mail yesterday. what i want to know is what to stack it with to get the most out of it. my options as far as ASs\PHs are as follows...

    -Test Prop
    -Homebrew Fina
    -1-Test
    -M4OHN
    -M5AA
    -1AD

    my goal is lean, dry, mass gains. i'd like to reduce my BF% while i'm at it. i'm currently at 5'10'', 210lbs, 15%BF, age 23.
    thanks.


  2. your stats are very similar to my own. Given your goals, I would stack the m4ohn and Super. Though both are methyls, m4ohn is mild enough for a stack. I would do a 6 weeker cuz m4ohn takes about 2 weeks to kick in from what I hear.

  3. I vote for the test and tren with SD. I plan this cycle in the future and would like to get some feedback first.
    •   
       


  4. Well, prop/tren/superdrol would be quite excellent. Adding the other things would only further improve already great gains. 1-test or 1-AD would throw on even more mass, and since you'd be on prop, shutdown would not be felt. That would make for a great lean, dry bulk. I'd save the M4OHN and M5AA for a cut -- not necessarily just using those two, but you'd get the best use of them in a cutter.

  5. I was under the impression that m4ohn was more of a lean bulker than a cutter

  6. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    I was under the impression that m4ohn was more of a lean bulker than a cutter
    It can work for that, yes, but you need to use quite a lot of it for that purpose. It is not 1:1 anabolically as effective as Anavar, but people who have used high doses have loved it. Downside: cost. Until a while ago, this product was out of most people's budget. CNW offered the powder at $10/g at one point! That would have been the time to stock up.

  7. so, to use it as a lean bulker whats a "high dose" ed considered? 30mg?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i have 2 bottles of Superdrol, just got in the mail yesterday. what i want to know is what to stack it with to get the most out of it. my options as far as ASs\PHs are as follows...

    -Test Prop
    -Homebrew Fina
    -1-Test
    -M4OHN
    -M5AA
    -1AD

    my goal is lean, dry, mass gains. i'd like to reduce my BF% while i'm at it. i'm currently at 5'10'', 210lbs, 15%BF, age 23.
    thanks.
    I would run prop cause that's what I am running and I would like to know what kind of gains someone else uses --- and I think it actually may curb some of the water weight that is experienced with test prop. Currently, I am running 525 mg test prop/week with 20 mg SD ED.
    -AT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    It can work for that, yes, but you need to use quite a lot of it for that purpose. It is not 1:1 anabolically as effective as Anavar, but people who have used high doses have loved it. Downside: cost. Until a while ago, this product was out of most people's budget. CNW offered the powder at $10/g at one point! That would have been the time to stock up.
    so let's say you have the loads of m4ohn...enough for many high dose cycles...whats a good dose for lean bulk on m4ohn. ive seen many using up to 48mg/day, but no logs.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique
    I vote for the test and tren with SD. I plan this cycle in the future and would like to get some feedback first.
    i agree, testprop/trenace/superdrol would kick ass.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beenzebub
    i agree, testprop/trenace/superdrol would kick ass.
    I second that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sorry, another gyno DAA thread
    By Obrien25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 03:23 AM
  2. Another "Study Stack" thread!
    By afboy143 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:22 PM
  3. Yet another "How is this stack" thread.
    By dlutz74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 05:58 AM
  4. another superdrol thread
    By slicknick88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Log in
Log in