First PH cycle...

Diecast747

Awards
Well, this is my first post here... so let me start by saying My name is Brandon. I live in Maine. I am 6 foot 3 inches at 225 pounds (my guess is body fat percent is 15-20%). I am 20.

i stocked up on some stuff before then ban and here it all is...

it is:
1 bottle of legal gear 4AD (90 gel caps...100mg a peice)
2 bottles of transdermal 4ad (30 servings each at 200 mg per serving)
1 bottle of underground labs M1T (180 caps, 5mg per serving)
1 bottle of IDS M1T (90 caps, 10mg per serving)

I started doing this 3 days ago.....this is what I am doing to start off my cycle and adapt to it

taking 600mg a day of oral 4AD (split apart, 300 in morning, 300 at night)
10mg a day of M1T

is this ok to start out at? I haven't noticed anything yet... but im giving it time since im only on my 3rd day. I have noticed some MAJOR bloating; and im not liking that to much.

I am going to finish my oral 4AD now since I'd rather finish the less potent stuff first since my body is adapting to this stuff......then I'll go with my transdermal stuff.

can anybody tell me if this is ok for the first week? and what I should do the next/and following weeks....thanks a ton!

Brandon

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the 4ad and the m1t will bloat you. wait til the end of the first week and see if you notice anything. how long are you going? with m1t I would not go too long. If you are not having libido or lethargy problems your doses are ok to continue. more 4ad will bloat you more so you might want to run as little as you can. also you could split the 4ad dose 3 ways. the trans will work best. what dose are you thinking for trans? the bloat should leave on pct. what are you using for pct?

barry

Awards
I would up the oral 4AD dosage. If you're ingesting only 600mg of it, very little of that will actually get through. You're a big guy so you can probably handle more. But it depends on what you want the 4AD to do. If you want it to contribute significantly to your gains, then you should probably up the dosage (oral). If you simply want enough of it to counteract the sides from M1T, then 600mg is probably fine. When you start the transdermal 4AD, much more of that will get through, and it's a superior delivery than oral. And yes, for the oral 4AD, I'd split the dosage in equal portions about 3 times a day. The half-life is pretty short for the oral.
The M1T dosage is fine, I would definitely take it easy with that, and maybe ease into 20mg later on (if you don't see gains on 10mg). I'd do 2-week cycles of M1T, such as 2 wks on, 2 wks off, and 2 wks on again, totalling 6 weeks. Use 4Ad during the entire 6 weeks.

So to answer your question: yes, it's fine to start off at that, but you may want to up the 4AD next week to about 800 to 1000mg/day (oral). Just see how your body tolerates it.
Looks like you have enough M1T for about 3 cycles.

Diecast747

Awards
I knew you guys would answer this...

The prime reason for 4AD is to just aid in my mass increase. I will finish up this oral stuff and up it to 800 mg a day (starting today) and when I get to my two bottles of transdermal I will apply about 400-600 mg of 4AD a day then increase my M1T to 15-20 mg.

I haven't noticed anything so far but then I have only been on this stuff for 4 days... if I don't notice anything by day 7 then I will up the M1T to 15mg.

If any of you have taken M1T how long did it take you to notice anything? and about what did you gain for mass/size?

thanks again guys.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people didn't see gains from M1T until week 2, so I wouldn't go upping your dose.

barry

Awards
My most recent M1T cycle was where I saw the most gains, but I was staking it with transdermal 4AD that time, instead of the oral 4AD in my previous cylces (which was probably underdosed). So some of the gains I'm sure came from the 4AD. But I didnt really see any increases until the end of the 2nd week on M1T, then my weight began to climb, and I ended up gaining 10 lbs.

no regrets

Awards
Barry, I am in the middle of a cycle just like yours. I was wondering what sides you had during your cycle? I am only on day 3 of my cycle and have not noticed any gains/sides yet, only a little bloat.

barry

Awards
Barry, I am in the middle of a cycle just like yours. I was wondering what sides you had during your cycle? I am only on day 3 of my cycle and have not noticed any gains/sides yet, only a little bloat.
I didn't get any bloating, but lethargy would come and go (from the M1T). The 4AD took care of that though, so it would have been much worse w/o the 4AD. I also felt my sex drive come and go. I never got shut down, but my sex drive was all over the place at different times. Some days I was horny as hell, some days I wouldn't look at my wife.
I also felt a bit of tightness in my lower back, and some joint pain in my wrists, which also came and went. I took Taurine for that. I wouldn't dare take M1T without some sort of testosterone as a base.