Erase Pro strong enough for sensitive nips?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I've been on an ostarine cycle for 18 days running 10/mg day on while i'm trying to get shredded. Ive great results during this period-taking it monday to friday with weekends off -this is to moderate the heartburn it sometimes gives me.

So theoreticly ive had 3.5 weeks of workouts on osta and lost 8 pounds. However, I woke up this morning with sensitive nips/ and inner/lower chest area. I'm not sure if its eostrogen related or just a neuralga, as i have the same sensitive feeling on a point on my back.

My question is if it is due to the raised estrogen, will erase pro be strong enough to get rid of the sensitivity in my chest within a few days?

{edit}: I already have the erase pro and took a cap just in case this morning. So i'm wanting to check if this will be enough rather than checking peoples preference on AI's. Thats not to say i wont buy somthing else if i need to.

My mum has pharmagrade Letozole at the moment for a medical condition. I might be able to sneak a few tabs if need be, but I am hoping i wont need to go that far.

Thanks.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey man,

Thanks for your quick responce.

Formastane may take me a while to get (i live in Australia), but i do have erase pro already. I started taking it this morning if that makes a difference. If i need to get somthing else i will, but I want to check if poeple think it will be enough from experience.

Ive edited my original post to reflect this.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Erase will not do ****, might lower your e2 a couple points. Use either Forma (easiest to find), or a research chem site's Anastrozole, Exemestane, Letrozole. Most people do best on Exemestane.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Letro will stop it quick
This ^^
Pop 1.25 mg letro to start with double dose the erase for two days repeat until the AI you order come in the mail.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I had access to pharmagrade letro if i needed it (it was literally on my kitchen bench straight from the local pharmacy). Turns out it was an unrelated skin neralga going from my left hand scapula, around my ribs to my chest. I still have it a little (very touch sensitive) but its mostly subsided.

I'll keep your suggestions in mind for next time. It might be worth me picking up some formastane just to have in the cupboard for emergencies.