Friend looking to cut on Osta Rx, is this a good lay out?

CJNator

Awards
Hey guys my friend is looking to cut and wants to take osta but he wants me to ask you guys for advice to see if his lay out is good and if he should go about it:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 212
Body fat estimation: 16-18%
Weight goal:195-200
2600 calories a day

He wants to run Osta for either 4 or 5 weeks, 4/5 caps a day. Which would be better for a cut and also maintaining/gaining muscle? 4 caps is 26.4 mgs and 5 caps is 33 mgs. He will be buying 2 bottles and he also wants to know if DAA is enough for a PCT?

bel1

Awards
if you're not running proper pct do the recommended dosage of 20mg osta

bel1

Awards
osta will still cause shutdown, so i would recommend a SERM if you are intending to run it high

CJNator

Awards
Alright I looked it up and I will tell him to keep it at 4 caps a day for minimal suppression and anything over that is not worth it. A SERM is not needed and DAA and an AI is good with an additional test-booster.

bel1

Awards
4caps sounds good but why not run a serm if ure getting all that other stuff.. i'd run it w a serm or just run it low and drop the other stuff.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
4 caps is still 26mg? I've read that Osta causes suppression at around 25. I'm currently running it at 20mg to avoid suppression.

CJNator

Awards
Yea he might get mildly suppressed but snooping around the web I do not think a SERM is needed but I'll tell him to get one and have it on hand just in case.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
He could probably get away with running it at 2 caps a day if he only plans to cut as use osta to preserve muscle!
I've been running it at 10mg and have had 8 pounds of fat loss in 3 weeks with the right workouts routine and diet.
PCT from 10-12 mg is gonna be a breeze.

CJNator

Awards
He believes there will be additional muscle building benefits if he runs it at 4 caps if he eat close to his maintenance calories, do you think it's true or no, it seems logical but I am not sure.

bel1

Awards
more will often mean more results but also more shutdown

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I ran ostarine at 50mg/day. I suggest an AI in addition

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
He believes there will be additional muscle building benefits if he runs it at 4 caps if he eat close to his maintenance calories, do you think it's true or no, it seems logical but I am not sure.
If hes looking to recomp-build muscle and loose fat at the same time, yes then he may need 20-25 mg. However, I find 10 mg to be sufficiant for the first 2 weeks even when bulking. However, If i were him and was determine to run the high dose, I would run it at 2 caps for the first week 3 for the second and 4 in the third week. I expereince headaches if i jump straight to 20+mg.

Also if running that high, run DAA the entire cycle.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks guys I'll definitely tell him to get some DAA and and AI for the cycle, should he run it through out the cycle or start it half way?

CJNator

Awards
And to bump the dose up to 4 caps instead of starting at 4 caps.