Bloodwork to see if Test E is legit

sdrawl

Awards
Howdy fellas, I just started my third cycle three weeks ago and have some skepticism. I am 6'0 220 pounds and am running Test E @500 mg a week straight through. This is my third cycle and I am having some skepticism due to my body's reaction to test. With the first two cycles, I noticed a high increase in vascularity and general well-feeling by week one drifting into week two. Also noticed an increase in libido. This test is from a different source (not widely known) and although I trust the person who provided it I have a feeling it may not be legit. No feeling of well being, no increased vascularity, a few pounds up on the scale but my cals are up quite a bit so I can contribute that to bloat from extra sodium and carbs. Anyway, my question is regarding bloodwork. I know people say you need to wait 4-6 weeks for full serum concentration, however I just want to test if my test e is legit. I am going through privatemdlabs anyway, so I won't get a reading higher than 1500 anyway. Although I'm only three weeks in, should testing 24-48 hours after my injection tomorrow give me a reading higher than 1500?

sdrawl

Awards
Some additional info: In my second cycle I front loaded with superdrol but didn't start till a week and a half in so still had some time to notice the intial effects of test e only. Also, my baseline test levels were 600 which I drew a few weeks before first injection. I have gotten puffy nips on and off since I started, but this could easily be attributed to the HCG @500iu a week.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
My insurance uses labcorp and its nice to get actual numbers instead of >1500.....I had a few of them at 2500 lol, contaminated sample, but I think it should read WTF it is, not a greater than or less than sign....

sdrawl

Awards
Agreed. Well at this point i am more concerned to see if there is an amount of testosterone in the vial. So I'd like to know if testing 24 hours after my shot would read over 1500 even if I am only three weeks into the cycle. I wonder why they don't give an exact number btw.. lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Agreed. Well at this point i am more concerned to see if there is an amount of testosterone in the vial. So I'd like to know if testing 24 hours after my shot would read over 1500 even if I am only three weeks into the cycle. I wonder why they don't give an exact number btw.. lol
Yeah you'll be good, 1500 + is def an indicator of real gear lol...you don't need to know the number above 1500 if that is your only reason for testing. Thats a good question as to why these people don't have the technology that labcorp has hahahaha.....

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
I've never gotten bloodwork done in this scenario. What would they say when you're obviously doing bb dosages of test?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i know labcorp has the option for a mass spec test to give you a real number, but you got to pay to play. i think it's an additional $60-80.

500mg test should bump you over the 1500 mark.

what brand of test are you questioning? is it bathtub or UGL?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I've never gotten bloodwork done in this scenario. What would they say when you're obviously doing bb dosages of test?
what are they gonna do? call the Feds on you? :D There is nothing they CAN do....you are the patient, same as an attorney's client....they are not legally allowed to disclose any facts about your health to anybody. At the probation office we have the HIPAA form that reminds us that those facts are the ONLY facts we are not allowed to disclose. Anyways, you just say oh my goodness...that must be an anomaly...lets test again in a month and see if we get the same results....and postpone the date until you are clear of high levels of test. The worst thing that can happen is the doctor lectures you on the dangers of (possible) steroid use.