Conservative Slin use.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Conservative Slin use.

I'm so ready for the flame-parade that this will bring on me, so here goes. Been kicking around the idea of using conservative doses following only heavy training days. Not cycling it for months on end, every day. I'm very aware of the risks(long term and short) and have worked with hundreds of insulin-dependent diabetics over the years. I've also seen a bodybuilder be taken to the E.R. month after month so I have a very healthy fear of insulin used in excess. I dare ask, thoughts?

2. Banned

Hahahaha i was thinking of using the same protocol...and im experienced with slin use ...but i thought the better of it to be honest. Sounds pretty safe though...how effective im not sure
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

subbed.

due to the potential risks, i'm not sure there is such a thing as conservative slin use. if you're ready to cross that bridge just go for it.

just my opinion, i've never taken slin. i'd love to hear experienced users input on this.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Hahahaha i was thinking of using the same protocol...and im experienced with slin use ...but i thought the better of it to be honest. Sounds pretty safe though...how effective im not sure
    I thought of it a lot like pulsing oral aas(which I personally feel has very few benefits) but more effective, used primarily for nutrient partitioning during what us oldskoolers refer to as "theanabolicwindow"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    subbed.

due to the potential risks, i'm not sure there is such a thing as conservative slin use. if you're ready to cross that bridge just go for it.

just my opinion, i've never taken slin. i'd love to hear experienced users input on this.
    It is hands down the most effective and most anabolic hormone know to man. Unfortunately its the only one that you can inject and be dead in 40 minutes. Maybe my medical background makes me a bit more reckless but honestly, a lot of it is boogeyman talk amongst bodybuilders because they've seen a big guy pass out. He's back lifting the next day though. And I would be very shocked if ANY Olympia competitor is not on it most of the off season...
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

I thought of it a lot like pulsing oral aas(which I personally feel has very few benefits) but more effective, used primarily for nutrient partitioning during what us oldskoolers refer to as "theanabolicwindow"
    I swear to God i was thinking all the same exact things to the letter this week. just not sure i want to go that route or not.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I swear to God i was thinking all the same exact things to the letter this week. just not sure i want to go that route or not.
    It's cheap and I'm certain safe in conservative dosages. I'll do some research and update. I have never understood why it's ran for so long at suppressive durations/doses.
  8. Banned

It is hands down the most effective and most anabolic hormone know to man. Unfortunately its the only one that you can inject and be dead in 40 minutes. Maybe my medical background makes me a bit more reckless but honestly, a lot of it is boogeyman talk amongst bodybuilders because they've seen a big guy pass out. He's back lifting the next day though. And I would be very shocked if ANY Olympia competitor is not on it most of the off season...
    I would drive and do whatever post slin shot....when i got hungry and light headed? pull into the gas station or drive thru....im not the safest mofo....i feel like the rules and safety protocols don't apply to me.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

yep. and they sell it at walmart. the only point i was making was, if you're going to take slin, just do it.

...i feel like the rules and safety protocols don't apply to me.
    ^same, but it's been broscientifically proven that i've got tigers blood. maybe you do too.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

If you don't mind, what kind of dosage? Sliding scale or standard post work out dose? How long did you run it? What kind of results did you see?
  11. Banned

yep. and they sell it at walmart. the only point i was making was, if you're going to take slin, just do it.

^same, but it's been broscientifically proven that i've got tigers blood. maybe you do too.
    I seem to have more than 9 lives i know that for sure lol...i think I've used up at least 9 by now....
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

check this out, it might help http://www.basskilleronline.com/insulin.shtml
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

isn't the general rule of thumb 10g carbs per 1 iu? 1 iu per 20 lbs?

my gym bud that runs slin preaches to always keep sugar packets in your wallet or some kinda of sugary candy on hand at all times when using slin.

how long were you planning on taking slin?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Ya, I have done some research but don't have the scale memorized. If I decide to pull the trigger, it would be maybe 3 days a week post workout for a month or two. Just to assess how it treats me and not cause any long-term pancreatic suppression.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I'm a little on the safer side for someone who injects testosterone made in a Ukranian bathtub. Dextrose tabs are a must...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

if you log it i'll follow.

i've been thinking about a cjc/ghrp2 bridge to my next AAS run, slin might be interesting to add in there for 4-6 weeks.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

In for info
  18. Banned

if you log it i'll follow.

i've been thinking about a cjc/ghrp2 bridge to my next AAS run, slin might be interesting to add in there for 4-6 weeks.
    Yeah I'm doing GHRP-6/cjc/ipa 3x a day with my TRT for about 3 months or more with no additional gear or PH/DS (just UR spray right now, and maybe some 7spray later)....and i said to myself, why not slin PWO 4 days a week and maybe on days I overeat? But not so sure I want to mess with it again. I plan on using the GHRP/cjc + TRT + DHT of some sort as a year long HRT protocol (with AI of course).
  19. Banned

Ya, I have done some research but don't have the scale memorized. If I decide to pull the trigger, it would be maybe 3 days a week post workout for a month or two. Just to assess how it treats me and not cause any long-term pancreatic suppression.
    I say start tomorrow and let us know how it goes so we can jump on it if you don't croak ok no more morbid humor I promise.....
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

basskiller has a sh!t ton of info.

lots of great topics. i really hope they don't pull that link. that place is a goldmine.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I'll follow too if you log Matthersby.. One question that's been on my mind for anyone who can answer it. Does insulin cause that "gut" look some pro bbers have. I've looked it up and I've seen slin/gh/igf all accused of being the culprit but could never find which one if any actually are.. If anyone has any info on this I'm listening.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    I'll follow too if you log Matthersby.. One question that's been on my mind for anyone who can answer it. Does insulin cause that "gut" look some pro bbers have. I've looked it up and I've seen slin/gh/igf all accused of being the culprit but could never find which one if any actually are.. If anyone has any info on this I'm listening.
    That's all GH from what I've seen.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

24 posts in and no negative-nancys as of yet! that's got to be an AM record.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

24 posts in and no negative-nancys as of yet! that's got to be an AM record.
    Dude, I seriously thought the first 5 were gonna be "you'll die for sure"
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I say start tomorrow and let us know how it goes so we can jump on it if you don't croak ok no more morbid humor I promise.....
    I'm running SD/Test and don't need any more goodies at the moment. But I am going to compete Men's Physique in 15 months and want to maintain 265 before I start 20 week precontest cut. I was going to order some soon though.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Dude, I seriously thought the first 5 were gonna be "you'll die for sure"
    that's the exact reason why i'm not logging my SD/MDHT cycle on AM. i know that i would get a lot of "OMG SD and some other compound??!?! you'll have jaundice in an hour" or "SD is so unbelievably strong that you don't ever need to take over 20mg!! and i should know, i'm 155lbs of lean mean muscle!"
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

that's the exact reason why i'm not logging my SD/MDHT cycle on AM. i know that i would get a lot of "OMG SD and some other compound??!?! you'll have jaundice in an hour" or "SD is so unbelievably strong that you don't ever need to take over 20mg!! and i should know, i'm 155lbs of lean mean muscle!"
    Its double edged. I don't care for ignorant and reckless (they don't last 5 minutes around here anyways) but I seriously don't care to hear how I'm going to die if I don't run 3 different liver supports with my 4 week kicker. My liver will be just fine.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Its double edged. I don't care for ignorant and reckless (they don't last 5 minutes around here anyways) but I seriously don't care to hear how I'm going to die if I don't run 3 different liver supports with my 4 week kicker. My liver will be just fine.
    lol. i'm running 3 different liver sups. but i fully intend on abusing my liver responsibly.

then you see the same people who were nay-saying the 5-6 week ph cycle ask for advice about an 8 week winny cycle.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

lol. i'm running 3 different liver sups. but i fully intend on abusing my liver responsibly.

then you see the same people who were nay-saying the 5-6 week ph cycle ask for advice about an 8 week winny cycle.
    Fun fact: liver cells/tissue regenerates. If you were to cut your liver in half, it would return to normal size and function in just 6 months.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I agree with people being too concerned with liver and not nearly enough about BP, lipids and **** that IMO does the real damage. I would rather trash my liver a little as opposed to my kidneys.

Pulsing insulin, just be safe and enjoy your ride.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Or be smart and don't "trash" any of your organs
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Or be smart and don't "trash" any of your organs
    ^ i like this idea.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I'm subbed. I like this idea, the gains r sick to say the least. A buddy of mine is about to start slin and GH and he's already massive and lean. I'm considering it myself, especially for pct.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

The responses for this idea have been nothing like I expected.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

The responses for this idea have been nothing like I expected.
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    Lol subbed bc of this comment haha
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I like your style...
  38. Banned

yeah for real, sometimes you need to do stuff that might fck you up or kill you.....key is being intelligent and informed enough to do it right and NOT fck yourself up or kill yourself. But nobody is perfect so you are bound to at least fck yourself up one or more times in the process I am almost certain I will do this protocol for the next recomp or lean bulk I do.....XXX humulin R PWO on W/O days only.....and on "cheat day" I suppose as well.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I'll be back this week with some research on this matter. I highly doubt 3x doses a week for appropriate periods will cause much permanent pancreatic shutdown but I would like to see some science on this. New to this...
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

. . .There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    FACT!

and repped.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
  2. Using slin as a carrier for igf
    By willieman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 04:38 PM
  3. Using Slin after morning workouts
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 01:41 PM
  4. Is slin use limited to on cycle only?
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:07 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 07:19 PM