Conservative Slin use.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm so ready for the flame-parade that this will bring on me, so here goes. Been kicking around the idea of using conservative doses following only heavy training days. Not cycling it for months on end, every day. I'm very aware of the risks(long term and short) and have worked with hundreds of insulin-dependent diabetics over the years. I've also seen a bodybuilder be taken to the E.R. month after month so I have a very healthy fear of insulin used in excess. I dare ask, thoughts?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hahahaha i was thinking of using the same protocol...and im experienced with slin use ...but i thought the better of it to be honest. Sounds pretty safe though...how effective im not sure

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
subbed.

due to the potential risks, i'm not sure there is such a thing as conservative slin use. if you're ready to cross that bridge just go for it.

just my opinion, i've never taken slin. i'd love to hear experienced users input on this.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha i was thinking of using the same protocol...and im experienced with slin use ...but i thought the better of it to be honest. Sounds pretty safe though...how effective im not sure
I thought of it a lot like pulsing oral aas(which I personally feel has very few benefits) but more effective, used primarily for nutrient partitioning during what us oldskoolers refer to as "theanabolicwindow"

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
subbed.

due to the potential risks, i'm not sure there is such a thing as conservative slin use. if you're ready to cross that bridge just go for it.

just my opinion, i've never taken slin. i'd love to hear experienced users input on this.
It is hands down the most effective and most anabolic hormone know to man. Unfortunately its the only one that you can inject and be dead in 40 minutes. Maybe my medical background makes me a bit more reckless but honestly, a lot of it is boogeyman talk amongst bodybuilders because they've seen a big guy pass out. He's back lifting the next day though. And I would be very shocked if ANY Olympia competitor is not on it most of the off season...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I thought of it a lot like pulsing oral aas(which I personally feel has very few benefits) but more effective, used primarily for nutrient partitioning during what us oldskoolers refer to as "theanabolicwindow"
I swear to God i was thinking all the same exact things to the letter this week. just not sure i want to go that route or not.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I swear to God i was thinking all the same exact things to the letter this week. just not sure i want to go that route or not.
It's cheap and I'm certain safe in conservative dosages. I'll do some research and update. I have never understood why it's ran for so long at suppressive durations/doses.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
It is hands down the most effective and most anabolic hormone know to man. Unfortunately its the only one that you can inject and be dead in 40 minutes. Maybe my medical background makes me a bit more reckless but honestly, a lot of it is boogeyman talk amongst bodybuilders because they've seen a big guy pass out. He's back lifting the next day though. And I would be very shocked if ANY Olympia competitor is not on it most of the off season...
I would drive and do whatever post slin shot....when i got hungry and light headed? pull into the gas station or drive thru....im not the safest mofo....i feel like the rules and safety protocols don't apply to me.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
yep. and they sell it at walmart. the only point i was making was, if you're going to take slin, just do it.

...i feel like the rules and safety protocols don't apply to me.
^same, but it's been broscientifically proven that i've got tigers blood. maybe you do too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't mind, what kind of dosage? Sliding scale or standard post work out dose? How long did you run it? What kind of results did you see?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
yep. and they sell it at walmart. the only point i was making was, if you're going to take slin, just do it.

^same, but it's been broscientifically proven that i've got tigers blood. maybe you do too.
I seem to have more than 9 lives i know that for sure lol...i think I've used up at least 9 by now....

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
isn't the general rule of thumb 10g carbs per 1 iu? 1 iu per 20 lbs?

my gym bud that runs slin preaches to always keep sugar packets in your wallet or some kinda of sugary candy on hand at all times when using slin.

how long were you planning on taking slin?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I have done some research but don't have the scale memorized. If I decide to pull the trigger, it would be maybe 3 days a week post workout for a month or two. Just to assess how it treats me and not cause any long-term pancreatic suppression.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little on the safer side for someone who injects testosterone made in a Ukranian bathtub. Dextrose tabs are a must...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
if you log it i'll follow.

i've been thinking about a cjc/ghrp2 bridge to my next AAS run, slin might be interesting to add in there for 4-6 weeks.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
if you log it i'll follow.

i've been thinking about a cjc/ghrp2 bridge to my next AAS run, slin might be interesting to add in there for 4-6 weeks.
Yeah I'm doing GHRP-6/cjc/ipa 3x a day with my TRT for about 3 months or more with no additional gear or PH/DS (just UR spray right now, and maybe some 7spray later)....and i said to myself, why not slin PWO 4 days a week and maybe on days I overeat? But not so sure I want to mess with it again. I plan on using the GHRP/cjc + TRT + DHT of some sort as a year long HRT protocol (with AI of course).

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ya, I have done some research but don't have the scale memorized. If I decide to pull the trigger, it would be maybe 3 days a week post workout for a month or two. Just to assess how it treats me and not cause any long-term pancreatic suppression.
I say start tomorrow and let us know how it goes so we can jump on it if you don't croak :D ok no more morbid humor I promise.....

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
basskiller has a sh!t ton of info.

lots of great topics. i really hope they don't pull that link. that place is a goldmine.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
I'll follow too if you log Matthersby.. One question that's been on my mind for anyone who can answer it. Does insulin cause that "gut" look some pro bbers have. I've looked it up and I've seen slin/gh/igf all accused of being the culprit but could never find which one if any actually are.. If anyone has any info on this I'm listening.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow too if you log Matthersby.. One question that's been on my mind for anyone who can answer it. Does insulin cause that "gut" look some pro bbers have. I've looked it up and I've seen slin/gh/igf all accused of being the culprit but could never find which one if any actually are.. If anyone has any info on this I'm listening.
That's all GH from what I've seen.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
24 posts in and no negative-nancys as of yet! that's got to be an AM record.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I say start tomorrow and let us know how it goes so we can jump on it if you don't croak :D ok no more morbid humor I promise.....
I'm running SD/Test and don't need any more goodies at the moment. But I am going to compete Men's Physique in 15 months and want to maintain 265 before I start 20 week precontest cut. I was going to order some soon though.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Dude, I seriously thought the first 5 were gonna be "you'll die for sure"
that's the exact reason why i'm not logging my SD/MDHT cycle on AM. i know that i would get a lot of "OMG SD and some other compound??!?! you'll have jaundice in an hour" or "SD is so unbelievably strong that you don't ever need to take over 20mg!! and i should know, i'm 155lbs of lean mean muscle!"

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that's the exact reason why i'm not logging my SD/MDHT cycle on AM. i know that i would get a lot of "OMG SD and some other compound??!?! you'll have jaundice in an hour" or "SD is so unbelievably strong that you don't ever need to take over 20mg!! and i should know, i'm 155lbs of lean mean muscle!"
Its double edged. I don't care for ignorant and reckless (they don't last 5 minutes around here anyways) but I seriously don't care to hear how I'm going to die if I don't run 3 different liver supports with my 4 week kicker. My liver will be just fine.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Its double edged. I don't care for ignorant and reckless (they don't last 5 minutes around here anyways) but I seriously don't care to hear how I'm going to die if I don't run 3 different liver supports with my 4 week kicker. My liver will be just fine.
lol. i'm running 3 different liver sups. but i fully intend on abusing my liver responsibly.

then you see the same people who were nay-saying the 5-6 week ph cycle ask for advice about an 8 week winny cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol. i'm running 3 different liver sups. but i fully intend on abusing my liver responsibly.

then you see the same people who were nay-saying the 5-6 week ph cycle ask for advice about an 8 week winny cycle.
Fun fact: liver cells/tissue regenerates. If you were to cut your liver in half, it would return to normal size and function in just 6 months.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I agree with people being too concerned with liver and not nearly enough about BP, lipids and **** that IMO does the real damage. I would rather trash my liver a little as opposed to my kidneys.

Pulsing insulin, just be safe and enjoy your ride.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Or be smart and don't "trash" any of your organs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm subbed. I like this idea, the gains r sick to say the least. A buddy of mine is about to start slin and GH and he's already massive and lean. I'm considering it myself, especially for pct.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The responses for this idea have been nothing like I expected.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
Lol subbed bc of this comment haha

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
yeah for real, sometimes you need to do stuff that might fck you up or kill you.....key is being intelligent and informed enough to do it right and NOT fck yourself up or kill yourself. But nobody is perfect so you are bound to at least fck yourself up one or more times in the process :D I am almost certain I will do this protocol for the next recomp or lean bulk I do.....XXX humulin R PWO on W/O days only.....and on "cheat day" I suppose as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll be back this week with some research on this matter. I highly doubt 3x doses a week for appropriate periods will cause much permanent pancreatic shutdown but I would like to see some science on this. New to this...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
oh hell yeah! i forgot all about the fist pumping! it's been a wile since i've been back here.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I said fck it and went down to Walgreens and got me a supersize Humulin R and shot it up and I didn't even work out today nor have I eaten carbs.....I got excited.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I'm so ready for the flame-parade that this will bring on me, so here goes. Been kicking around the idea of using conservative doses following only heavy training days. Not cycling it for months on end, every day. I'm very aware of the risks(long term and short) and have worked with hundreds of insulin-dependent diabetics over the years. I've also seen a bodybuilder be taken to the E.R. month after month so I have a very healthy fear of insulin used in excess. I dare ask, thoughts?
Check your blood sugar constantly and have someone near by when you first start out. The only time people die from it is when they abuse it or try and keep it a secret and end up lying in a diabetic coma in their bedroom. As long as you have someone around and keep an eye on your blood sugar you should be okay.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the love guys hahaha. I just had to speak my mind. Life is too short, we gotta make the gains that we want while we're living. In a somewhat safe and responsible way lol.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I lost here. Count me in for the trip.

Stay Disciplined & good luck.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, so being new to this..... I am not going to bother getting humulin through online source(seeing as customs and shipping are a pain.) What do you say at Walgreens when you go in at 245 pounds "uuhhhh, need some slin, meh blood sugaz low...". Don't want to look too stupid.

Amobster

Awards
I have t1d and am in pretty decent shape. People are always shocked the first time they see me sneak away to shoot. Being in shape and type 1 is extremely common. We're more body conscience than people who take their pancreas for granted.

I've followed the protocols online for adding creatine/glutamine/dextrose/protein with a decent shot with my exercise. I think I had the most luck shooting pre-wo and sipping the shake throughout. That's a pretty ballsy move for a noob though. Post wo is too late to matter IMO so I don't bother shooting later than mid-wo. 10 iu - it is as much as I use at a big meal.

The only freak growth you'd see from insulin is by pairing it with GH. Insulin and GH don't coexist so shooting one without the other isn't nearly as effective. The massive spike in insulin will shut down your GH release. You really need exogenous supplementation of both hormones to reap the benefits that everyone wants. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have t1d and am in pretty decent shape. People are always shocked the first time they see me sneak away to shoot. Being in shape and type 1 is extremely common. We're more body conscience than people who take their pancreas for granted.

I've followed the protocols online for adding creatine/glutamine/dextrose/protein with a decent shot with my exercise. I think I had the most luck shooting pre-wo and sipping the shake throughout. That's a pretty ballsy move for a noob though. Post wo is too late to matter IMO so I don't bother shooting later than mid-wo. 10 iu - it is as much as I use at a big meal.

The only freak growth you'd see from insulin is by pairing it with GH. Insulin and GH don't coexist so shooting one without the other isn't nearly as effective. The massive spike in insulin will shut down your GH release. You really need exogenous supplementation of both hormones to reap the benefits that everyone wants. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.
Yeah I've said this numerous times in the past on here.....use slin with gh and test for the synergy, they are Ok by themselves, but together that is where the real magic happens. Or at least GHRP peptides plus slin. This is why, as you say, many are disappointed in slin use solo.