Conservative Slin use. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Conservative Slin use.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member

And never stack clen with insulin. They work in opposite directions and will jack up your blood sugar.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I just read up on it. Sounds dangerous but great. I dont want to get super ripped i just want to be 8.5% bf again like when i was 23 and did no cardio. My diet is not super strict but its not super bad either. I eat egg beaters or tuna and peta bread in the morning, bison burger or tuna and low fat sweet potato pie for lunch, salmon or boiled chicken with brown rice for dinner and the same before i go to bed. Every once and a while i will have a couple if small Hershey's chocolates during the day
    For cardio i sprint for one minute for 4 sets and i do sit ups. But since i got into my late 30s i have been unable to get below 10%. When i was doing the sprinting twice per day and super strict diet i got to 10%. Since then i hover around 11-13%. I need a miracle.
    lowering bf is about diet and cardio. you need to make adjustments there, then add in something to help. i'm partial to anavar.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    lowering bf is about diet and cardio. you need to make adjustments there, then add in something to help. i'm partial to anavar.
    I honestly doubt my diet could have been anymore strict than it was when I hit 10%. As for cardio, I was doing 1 minute sprints for 4 sets twice per day 5 days per week. Years ago I tried the 35 minute low intensity crap and had little success. I really don't know what else to do. I want to go on T3 again, hopefully this time it will be real and not fake. Why do you prefer anavar over T3 or Clen or Albuterol or DNP?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Read up on Mike Arnold's protocal. To **** up with slin you gotta make a huge mistake or just be retarded. Just like anything, only dangerous if you don't take the proper precautions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Read up on Mike Arnold's protocal. To **** up with slin you gotta make a huge mistake or just be retarded. Just like anything, only dangerous if you don't take the proper precautions.
    What about DNP?
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What about DNP?
    Don't use it.

And, it isn't a topic that is allowed on this forum.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Don't use it.

Really honestly asking never knew this was a banned topic here? And that's a funny line some are more sensitive then others to things like slin.. I myself won't go near it due to one half my family being type 1 or 2 diabetic..

Yes I know I'm not the norm for that reason so please don't think I'm trying to crap on anyone using it I just found the contrast odd given the topic.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Don't use it.

Yea sorry, I didn't know. How about T3?
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

Really honestly asking never knew this was a banned topic here? And that's a funny line some are more sensitive then others to things like slin.. I myself won't go near it due to one half my family being type 1 or 2 diabetic..

Yes I know I'm not the norm for that reason so please don't think I'm trying to crap on anyone using it I just found the contrast odd given the topic.
    My dad was diabetic, he didn't seem to enjoy the insulin shots or blood sugar tests he had to do, so I don't intend to use that, ever.

Yeah, DNP is some bad stuff man. Most DNP topics (and any informative posts about it) are typically deleted.

Like, way worse than insulin though.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I honestly doubt my diet could have been anymore strict than it was when I hit 10%. As for cardio, I was doing 1 minute sprints for 4 sets twice per day 5 days per week. Years ago I tried the 35 minute low intensity crap and had little success. I really don't know what else to do. I want to go on T3 again, hopefully this time it will be real and not fake. Why do you prefer anavar over T3 or Clen or Albuterol or DNP?
    clen made my bp really high, i'm sure albuterol would be similar for me. when i took var i got down to around 5-6% BF doing fast and refeed. don't know about the DNP.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

clen made my bp really high, i'm sure albuterol would be similar for me. when i took var i got down to around 5-6% BF doing fast and refeed. don't know about the DNP.
    Fast and refeed? Whats that? Do u think I can get down to 8.5% with just anavar?
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Fast and refeed? Whats that? Do u think I can get down to 8.5% with just anavar?
    You could get down to 8.5 with diet and training man.

If you don't know what a refeed is then you're really short changing your results for cutting bf.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

I'm just gonna say it, Joe. Because you seem like a good guy. If you are trying to get <10% you should not only know every one of these terms, techniques, and protocols for training and dieting AND have tried all of them before even uttering words like DNP.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

in theory if you dose it high enough and run it long enough you should lose bf. i've never taken var and NOT been on a cal restricted diet so i'm not to sure how much you would lose.

check this out http://www.marksdailyapple.com/carb-...#axzz2jydpjnSb playing with diet is key to fat loss
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

You could get down to 8.5 with diet and training man. If you don't know what a refeed is then you're really short changing your results for cutting bf.
    I have tried. I was on a very strict diet and was doing cardio twice per day five days per week. I went from 17% to 10% bf in 12 weeks but then the following 4 weeks I could not get below 10%. I was also lifting weights but not heavy. I was burnt out and gave up.
    Since then I have tried clen and T3 which i believe was fake but i never was able to get my diet that strict again and never got my cardio that high again. Right now I hover between 11 and 13% but whenever I think about going super strict again I think about those weeks with mo success. I think I just have a physical problem, like maybe bad circulation or high cortisol. Im having my cortisol checked monday.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I'm just gonna say it, Joe. Because you seem like a good guy. If you are trying to get <10% you should not only know every one of these terms, techniques, and protocols for training and dieting AND have tried all of them before even uttering words like DNP.
    Thank u man. Many guys on AM r not that nice, LOL.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have tried. I was on a very strict diet and was doing cardio twice per day five days per week. I went from 17% to 10% bf in 12 weeks but then the following 4 weeks I could not get below 10%. I was also lifting weights but not heavy. I was burnt out and gave up.
    Since then I have tried clen and T3 which i believe was fake but i never was able to get my diet that strict again and never got my cardio that high again. Right now I hover between 11 and 13% but whenever I think about going super strict again I think about those weeks with mo success. I think I just have a physical problem, like maybe bad circulation or high cortisol. Im having my cortisol checked monday.
    That's my point, super strict diet all the time doesn't cut it. You get to a point where the body just won't burn anymore fat because of the calorie restriction, which is why refeeds are so important.

You rely on drugs for everything man, you could do a lot with just diet if you educated yourself a little more on the topic.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

That's my point, super strict diet all the time doesn't cut it. You get to a point where the body just won't burn anymore fat because of the calorie restriction, which is why refeeds are so important.
    ^this.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My refeeds r usually a large pizza, a couple steakburgers and maybe some cookies. Is that overkill? Lol
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    My refeeds r usually a large pizza, a couple steakburgers and maybe some cookies. Is that overkill? Lol
    No way man, in fact it's probably not enough!

2 XL Pizzas, then everything else you said should suffice.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i like those bulk bags of cereal form walmart. for some reason i always burn a ton of weed on refeed days lol
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

No way man, in fact it's probably not enough!

2 XL Pizzas, then everything else you said should suffice.
    Aight I'm gonna step it. I gotta throw in some slin with those cookies. Haha
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Aight I'm gonna step it. I gotta throw in some slin with those cookies. Haha
    slin was made for refeed days
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

i like those bulk bags of cereal form walmart. for some reason i always burn a ton of weed on refeed days lol
    Frosted flakes is my **** brah lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

slin was made for refeed days
    To make sure them donuts hit them muscles
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Are u guys serious?
  27. Banned

I just had 12 ounces of lo mein noodles and 8 oz of flank steak, then a half dozen powdered donuts with a few cups of milk...about 1500 calories or so I guess that was a refeed....or I just couldn't control my appetite since I took GHRP-6 and 2 slin sane lol
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

totally serious about eating a bunch of carbs periodical while on a carb restricted diet to lose bf.

slin won't keep you from getting fat if you eat a **** ton of doughnuts though
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

totally serious about eating a bunch of carbs periodical while on a carb restricted diet to lose bf. slin won't keep you from getting fat if you eat a **** ton of doughnuts though
    If u guys r talking about carb fasting an refeeding yes ive heard of it. I read Duchains book.
  30. Banned

Yeah no shyt, I actually just did that....OK the donuts were a happy accident, but they tasted good as fck....and three people commented today that I look lean/slim and muscular since this is the first day in a long while I wore a tight white shirt (gotta wear black to make sure nobody see's any fat lol). So for whatever reason, my "supplement" regimen seems to be helping with the excess calories and junk food. Imagine if I were more disciplined? I'd be ripped out of my mind I do try....but that fcking GHRP is a motherfcker I tell you.....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Yeah no shyt, I actually just did that....OK the donuts were a happy accident, but they tasted good as fck....and three people commented today that I look lean/slim and muscular since this is the first day in a long while I wore a tight white shirt (gotta wear black to make sure nobody see's any fat lol). So for whatever reason, my "supplement" regimen seems to be helping with the excess calories and junk food. Imagine if I were more disciplined? I'd be ripped out of my mind I do try....but that fcking GHRP is a motherfcker I tell you.....
    Yeah that **** makes u eat like no other lol
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

What is your bf%?
    So u carb fast for three days and refeed right?
  33. Banned

Yeah that **** makes u eat like no other lol
    I'm torn....I want the hunger, I like it....but I'll be "dieting" () for the next 8 weeks or so....I figure maybe to grab some GHRP-2 and some CJC and run that for the short haul, then go back to GHRP-6 when I'm recomping or whatever. I really need to buckle down here and stop with the high 2K-3K calorie days. It's not harming my results, but its hindering me from dipping into lower bf %'s. I hope if I keep the GHRP-6 refrigerated it will be good to go 2 months from now, leave it in powder form of course. I could then just use the CJC with ipa I have 3x per day.
  34. Banned

What is your bf%?
    So u carb fast for three days and refeed right?
    I don't know, I look really lean and vascular...but i have fat on the lower abs, and lower chest area no doubt. Certain parts of my body are low BF and some parts are tending towards medium BF%....its weird. My forearms for instance are insanely cut and vascular while my lower chest has way too much fat for my tastes. upper abs and side are pretty decent, but lower abs are not there whatsoever. I don't purposely carb fast, but I do eat predominantly fat and protein with maybe lower to medium carbs....I have done carb cycling before many times, but right now my appetite is too insane to carb deplete properly to be honest. My diet is just such that I eat a lot of fat as opposed to carbs just by choice it seems. I have been eating too many starburst though due to the GHRP-6 lol...and gummy bears...I crave them like a pregnant woman on this stuff....and ice cream, specifically Wendy's frosty's.....
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i've read somewhere that ghrp2 causes greater gh release than the 6. not to sure if that comparison is true, but i've seen labs that prove ghrp2 is worth looking at (12ng/dl).

if you refrigerate your dried peps they should last a really long time. i'd wrap the vials in aluminum foil to block out light also.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I don't know, I look really lean and vascular...but i have fat on the lower abs, and lower chest area no doubt. Certain parts of my body are low BF and some parts are tending towards medium BF%....its weird. My forearms for instance are insanely cut and vascular while my lower chest has way too much fat for my tastes. upper abs and side are pretty decent, but lower abs are not there whatsoever. I don't purposely carb fast, but I do eat predominantly fat and protein with maybe lower to medium carbs....I have done carb cycling before many times, but right now my appetite is too insane to carb deplete properly to be honest. My diet is just such that I eat a lot of fat as opposed to carbs just by choice it seems. I have been eating too many starburst though due to the GHRP-6 lol...and gummy bears...I crave them like a pregnant woman on this stuff....and ice cream, specifically Wendy's frosty's.....
    Thats where I am. I have fat in the same places and ripped in others. Youre probably 10%.
  37. Banned

i've read somewhere that ghrp2 causes greater gh release than the 6. not to sure if that comparison is true, but i've seen labs that prove ghrp2 is worth looking at (12ng/dl).

if you refrigerate your dried peps they should last a really long time. i'd wrap the vials in aluminum foil to block out light also.
    Yeah and GHRP-2 is proposed to not cause hunger as well as not raise prolactin like GHRP-6....so I suppose its the better option, unless you want the hunger. then 6 is for you. I think the CJC/Ipa I have is essentially a GHRP-ghrh combo in and of itself w/o any GHRP-2 or 6 necessary. So maybe I'll use that. I have been doing GHRP-6/CJC/ipa 3x per day with great results though.

Thats where I am. I have fat in the same places and ripped in others. Youre probably 10%.
    I believe so.....or maybe a tick more. Between 10-12% I suppose, but its hard to tell when you are in our position . Single digits is a motherfcker. I have some E2 issues I am sorting out though, so that is fcking me up I am sure....must be going down finally by looking at the veins and leaning out more.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

So ghrp 6 3xweek at 100mcg yeilds amazing results eh
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    So ghrp 6 3x day at 100mcg per dose yeilds amazing results eh
    you need the cjc with it, but yeah. poor-man's gh.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I'm so ready for the flame-parade that this will bring on me, so here goes. Been kicking around the idea of using conservative doses following only heavy training days. Not cycling it for months on end, every day. I'm very aware of the risks(long term and short) and have worked with hundreds of insulin-dependent diabetics over the years. I've also seen a bodybuilder be taken to the E.R. month after month so I have a very healthy fear of insulin used in excess. I dare ask, thoughts?
    Wouldn't mess with it. Stick to igf des or igf lr3
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
  2. Using slin as a carrier for igf
    By willieman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 04:38 PM
  3. Using Slin after morning workouts
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 01:41 PM
  4. Is slin use limited to on cycle only?
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 04:07 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 07:19 PM