Conservative Slin use.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Or be smart and don't "trash" any of your organs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Or be smart and don't "trash" any of your organs
    ^ i like this idea.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    •   
       


  3. I'm subbed. I like this idea, the gains r sick to say the least. A buddy of mine is about to start slin and GH and he's already massive and lean. I'm considering it myself, especially for pct.

  4. The responses for this idea have been nothing like I expected.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    The responses for this idea have been nothing like I expected.
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    Lol subbed bc of this comment haha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    I like your style...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    yeah for real, sometimes you need to do stuff that might fck you up or kill you.....key is being intelligent and informed enough to do it right and NOT fck yourself up or kill yourself. But nobody is perfect so you are bound to at least fck yourself up one or more times in the process I am almost certain I will do this protocol for the next recomp or lean bulk I do.....XXX humulin R PWO on W/O days only.....and on "cheat day" I suppose as well.

  9. I'll be back this week with some research on this matter. I highly doubt 3x doses a week for appropriate periods will cause much permanent pancreatic shutdown but I would like to see some science on this. New to this...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    . . .There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    FACT!

    and repped.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    Lol, looks like doc's back.


    In for fist pumps.

    And insulin.

  12. oh hell yeah! i forgot all about the fist pumping! it's been a wile since i've been back here.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  13. I said fck it and went down to Walgreens and got me a supersize Humulin R and shot it up and I didn't even work out today nor have I eaten carbs.....I got excited.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I'm so ready for the flame-parade that this will bring on me, so here goes. Been kicking around the idea of using conservative doses following only heavy training days. Not cycling it for months on end, every day. I'm very aware of the risks(long term and short) and have worked with hundreds of insulin-dependent diabetics over the years. I've also seen a bodybuilder be taken to the E.R. month after month so I have a very healthy fear of insulin used in excess. I dare ask, thoughts?
    Check your blood sugar constantly and have someone near by when you first start out. The only time people die from it is when they abuse it or try and keep it a secret and end up lying in a diabetic coma in their bedroom. As long as you have someone around and keep an eye on your blood sugar you should be okay.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  15. Thanks for the love guys hahaha. I just had to speak my mind. Life is too short, we gotta make the gains that we want while we're living. In a somewhat safe and responsible way lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Cuz the real men hopped in this thread, we got big f*cking nuts in this bitch. There's no time for p*ssy sh*t when you're trying to b a freak.
    I lost here. Count me in for the trip.

    Stay Disciplined & good luck.

  17. Alright, so being new to this..... I am not going to bother getting humulin through online source(seeing as customs and shipping are a pain.) What do you say at Walgreens when you go in at 245 pounds "uuhhhh, need some slin, meh blood sugaz low...". Don't want to look too stupid.

  18. I have t1d and am in pretty decent shape. People are always shocked the first time they see me sneak away to shoot. Being in shape and type 1 is extremely common. We're more body conscience than people who take their pancreas for granted.

    I've followed the protocols online for adding creatine/glutamine/dextrose/protein with a decent shot with my exercise. I think I had the most luck shooting pre-wo and sipping the shake throughout. That's a pretty ballsy move for a noob though. Post wo is too late to matter IMO so I don't bother shooting later than mid-wo. 10 iu - it is as much as I use at a big meal.

    The only freak growth you'd see from insulin is by pairing it with GH. Insulin and GH don't coexist so shooting one without the other isn't nearly as effective. The massive spike in insulin will shut down your GH release. You really need exogenous supplementation of both hormones to reap the benefits that everyone wants. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.

  19. Is insulin supposed to cut u?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Amobster View Post
    I have t1d and am in pretty decent shape. People are always shocked the first time they see me sneak away to shoot. Being in shape and type 1 is extremely common. We're more body conscience than people who take their pancreas for granted.

    I've followed the protocols online for adding creatine/glutamine/dextrose/protein with a decent shot with my exercise. I think I had the most luck shooting pre-wo and sipping the shake throughout. That's a pretty ballsy move for a noob though. Post wo is too late to matter IMO so I don't bother shooting later than mid-wo. 10 iu - it is as much as I use at a big meal.

    The only freak growth you'd see from insulin is by pairing it with GH. Insulin and GH don't coexist so shooting one without the other isn't nearly as effective. The massive spike in insulin will shut down your GH release. You really need exogenous supplementation of both hormones to reap the benefits that everyone wants. Otherwise you'll be disappointed.
    Yeah I've said this numerous times in the past on here.....use slin with gh and test for the synergy, they are Ok by themselves, but together that is where the real magic happens. Or at least GHRP peptides plus slin. This is why, as you say, many are disappointed in slin use solo.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Yeah I've said this numerous times in the past on here.....use slin with gh and test for the synergy, they are Ok by themselves, but together that is where the real magic happens. Or at least GHRP peptides plus slin. This is why, as you say, many are disappointed in slin use solo.
    Noted. I'm going to guess GHRP-6 for bonus hunger?




    My wish list is getting longer.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

    Noted. I'm going to guess GHRP-6 for bonus hunger?

    My wish list is getting longer.
    I'll be subscribed if you do!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Noted. I'm going to guess GHRP-6 for bonus hunger?




    My wish list is getting longer.
    oh my god, the hunger is so insane on slin alone....I can't imagine slin plus GHRP-6 lol. I've only done them separate (once did a run of actual GH and slin, but not the GHRP-6). You better not be around people when you take them together....you might go cannibal on them

  24. I used to be able to walk into the pharmacy and just say my grandfather needed some humulin-R, I'd play dumb as in "he told me it does not require a script....he just picks it up himself"....then just tell them he is laid up and can't pick it up, so I'm picking it up for him. worked every time, I wonder how well it will go over almost 10 years later.....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    oh my god, the hunger is so insane on slin alone....I can't imagine slin plus GHRP-6 lol. I've only done them separate (once did a run of actual GH and slin, but not the GHRP-6). You better not be around people when you take them together....you might go cannibal on them
    I'm 3 weeks into [email protected][email protected] and I'm losing my appetite. I think its time for slin

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I'm 3 weeks into [email protected][email protected] and I'm losing my appetite. I think its time for slin
    Yeah SD even at 20mg per day kicks my appetites azz....I wish I was on the GHRP-6 at that time, not sure even that could combat the appetite issue but its worth a shot....I know that slin will work, its powerful stuff in that regard.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Yeah SD even at 20mg per day kicks my appetites azz....I wish I was on the GHRP-6 at that time, not sure even that could combat the appetite issue but its worth a shot....I know that slin will work, its powerful stuff in that regard.
    Done. Pharmacy hunt begins tomorrow!

  28. slin + gh + igf + gear, is the real combo you want for max growth, but that's a lot of pins in one day.

    i've seen reports of serum levels as high as 12 ng / dl form a 100mcg cjc no dac/100mcg ghrp2 which really isn't bad for the price.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  29. I wish I had an guaranteed extra 10-20K a year for life allocated only for gear/GH/slin/igf/other goodies so I could enjoy all this year round.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I wish I had an guaranteed extra 10-20K a year for life allocated only for gear/GH/slin/igf/other goodies so I could enjoy all this year round.
    that's why i buy lottery tickets.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 08:14 AM
  2. Using slin as a carrier for igf
    By willieman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:38 PM
  3. Using Slin after morning workouts
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 03:41 PM
  4. Is slin use limited to on cycle only?
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 06:07 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Log in
Log in