First ph cycle need guidance

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
So I be been doing research and want to run a cycle so I've made up my Ming that I want to cut before bulking again due to the fact that I'm 5'6 195 have plenty of muscle but also have a gut so cutting is my main goal right now so I thinking or running teen and epi with titanium test and organ shield along with erase my question is if I run the erase which is a anti estrogen do I also need a pct or is erase considered ??? I think it may be good enough but figured I would bring it up for discussion before I make a mistake I'm sure a lot of people here know more than I do hints the reason I'm conserved my budget is kinda low a of right now but I'm open to any and all suggestions

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So I be been doing research and want to run a cycle so I've made up my Ming that I want to cut before bulking again due to the fact that I'm 5'6 195 have plenty of muscle but also have a gut so cutting is my main goal right now so I thinking or running teen and epi with titanium test and organ shield along with erase my question is if I run the erase which is a anti estrogen do I also need a pct or is erase considered ??? I think it may be good enough but figured I would bring it up for discussion before I make a mistake I'm sure a lot of people here know more than I do hints the reason I'm conserved my budget is kinda low a of right now but I'm open to any and all suggestions
if you cant afford to do it right, then dont do it at all. besides, at 5'6 190lbs, youre either really big and muscular or a fatass. odds are that you could cut down by yourself, then use the cycle after to get way low like 10-12% bf. hopefully youll be better off financially by then and be able to afford a serm (which is already cheap btw)

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
A Serm is a anti estrogen which is erase I was looking for advice not criticism I make money but have a short budget due to children car payments mortgage my money situation is fine just low for spending I was just asking if the erase would work as a pct that's all not fat I bulked with creatine and high protein so I gained a gut and tits that's all I was looking for help not to be made fun off lol isn't that what this site is for bro givin the fact that what I stated is two hormones a liver support a test and a anti estrogen I felt it was a solid stack I asked for advice on it not to be treated like someone who doesn't know what there talking about at all thanks for the advice I guess

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
An from what I've herd nil a isn't good to use with tren or with epi that's all I was looking for other solutions befor I ordered and made a mistake but you made me feel real welcomed

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
do you always target the bad and ignore what you dont want to hear? If you wernt a stubborn prick, youd realize my post was to help.

its easy to go from 25% bf (which is probly where you are) to 15% bf. its a lot harder to go from 15% to 10%. so i was suggesting you save the cycle for when you reach that little bridge

but hey, youre an all knowing fuking steroid guru. do what you want, you wont listen to anyone anyways. btw, a serm and an ai are two very different things. have fun confusing the two

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I said thanks for the advice and I apologize for being a dick I just felt like you weren't trying to be cool about it and I'm not a guru which is why I asked for advice but ill man up and say I was wrong I'm sorry for being like that I get angry when I feel targeted anyone does but my bad bro it wasn't right

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
do you always target the bad and ignore what you dont want to hear? If you wernt a stubborn prick, youd realize my post was to help.

its easy to go from 25% bf (which is probly where you are) to 15% bf. its a lot harder to go from 15% to 10%. so i was suggesting you save the cycle for when you reach that little bridge

but hey, youre an all knowing fuking steroid guru. do what you want, you wont listen to anyone anyways. btw, a serm and an ai are two very different things. have fun confusing the two
15 to 10 is the WORST!!!! LOL

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Cycle is not advised whatsoever if you're in a situation where you need to underdose or sell yourself short on your PCT. If you run Epistane and Tren for cutting you will need to buy several bottles of Tren to dose at 90mg/6weeks and you will need two bottles of Epi to dose at 40 for 6 weeks (you will have half a month left over in which you can save or dose 60mg the last two weeks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Okay what I want you to do to start out is cut all sugar from your diet, lower your overall carb intake, increase your vegetable intake and walk (or use a stair stepper) a lot. Also lift weights 4-5 times a week. Once you start plateauing cut all starch from your diet.

With this simple program you should be able to loss a lot of weight. Then you can save up and research for some time and get much better results.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I lift 6 days a week chest and tris ,back and bis .shoulders ,arms ,legs ,abs then my off days are full cardio fat burn only heart rate about 115 to 120 which is best for my weight but I also do cardio after every workout because legs hold the most test so I release it after my workout my workout is strong my cardio is strong just have to recheck my diet game and I decided to wait in ph untill I'm down in bf who knows may come across some gear but my target to do my first cycle is jan I'm sure I'll be down by then and platuea by then so will keep updated but I will stick around for now but has anyone had any luck with a fat burner that will speed this up I'm not looking for a shirt cut I do put in the work just to give me that edge is all and thanx everyone for the advice especially pizza for taking the time to pm me some good advice

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Some ******* talked shot then took all my rep power when I said something

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
OP, you definitely need to research more. Not trying to flame you but you seemingly have no clue what these compounds are.

I would try to read a bunch of logs from experienced lifters to see their dosing and the reasoning for everything. Your first post is not even close... these will F you up if you don't have a strong grasp on on the "what, how, when and whys". This isn't your "titanium" test booster (which BTW is pretty much pointless to run on cycle and shows you need to read more.). I researched for over a year before my first cycle.

Besides... you need to cut naturally. That's a no brainer. You want to push your natural ability before using synthetics. Its one of the most important rules. Its FAR easier to lose fat than gain muscle so cut down to a respectable bf and then use hormonal manipulation to really tap into what you can do. Doing it now would be a huge waste for a first timer.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Thanx I appreciate the heads up I've done some research but what I've done research into was lik dbol Decca winstrol test and stuff like that things that aren't per say legal lol but this new ones are new to me I've done some but not a lot of research and I understand to naturally cut the fat and I don't disagree at all with that it's all good advice and it's all considered in my final decision but I do have to get my diet in strict shape absolutely but will be updating this trough out an go from there thanx guys

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Oh so then not a beginner at all haha. Well yea man good luck with the journey

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I am a beginner I'm not going to say I'm not that would be a lie I didn't diet when I did it an I didn't get a pct untill after my cycle was over a few weeks lol I just ****ed it up so I want to make sure when I do my next cycle with these hormones I do it a 100 percent correctly

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I am a beginner I'm not going to say I'm not that would be a lie I didn't diet when I did it an I didn't get a pct untill after my cycle was over a few weeks lol I just ****ed it up so I want to make sure when I do my next cycle with these hormones I do it a 100 percent correctly
Well hit the web and look at a bunch of logs of the compounds you want to use. Really do your homework or you just won't have as good of a cycle, period. Then come back and tighten up any loose ends with direct questions although you can find just about any question by using the "search" feature.