16 week PH cycle

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been reading up on long PH cycles and was wondering what you guys think.
Week 1-4 methylated PH
Week 4-8 non methylated PH
Week 8-16 methylated PH

Would be taking aromasin 12.5 Ed
Liver shield throughout
PCT would be clomid and nolva. And some DAA

What do you think?

Btw I have 5 cycles under my belt.
I'm 25 6 feet 190

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre gonna get gyno again

why are you trying to do some exotic oral cycle?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Can't say I've ever seen anyone do it for that long. Not sure if onion is joking around or not but I wouldn't dare to do that if you're knowingly gyno prone. Keep a bottle of Letro nearby at all times lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1-4 methylated PH
Week 8-16 methylated PH

Liver shield throughout

What do you think?

I'm 25 6 feet 190
Aside from the data based evidence its a waste to run past 8 weeks,
Anecdotally, I've tried it, and its a waste of time.
Get in an get out. Then get healthy

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have letro and caber on hand. With aromasin at 12.5 Ed wouldn't that take care of any estro problems?

Any other input? Kinda wish I could just shoot test but I'm afraid of the injection part and I don't have a legit source.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
5 cycles and you weigh 190? Previous cycles or diet man. You're going wrong with one of the two... most likely diet. No point in going past 8 weeks. 6 weeks is the sweet spot for most!

rphash49

Awards
I don't see the point. After 8 weeks the sides would negate the pros. 8 week max bro

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Can't say I've ever seen anyone do it for that long. Not sure if onion is joking around or not but I wouldn't dare to do that if you're knowingly gyno prone. Keep a bottle of Letro nearby at all times lol
not joking. if i remember correctly, he got gyno from havoc then got it surgically removed. (hope im not mistaking him for another user with a similar avi lol)

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 cycles and you weigh 190? Previous cycles or diet man. You're going wrong with one of the two... most likely diet. No point in going past 8 weeks. 6 weeks is the sweet spot for most!
I started at 155. I've ran epi a few times then most recently trenavar. My diet is straight 300 g pro 250 carb and 80 g fat. Around 3000 cal. Sometimes I get dirty but I try to stay clean.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not joking. if i remember correctly, he got gyno from havoc then got it surgically removed. (hope im not mistaking him for another user with a similar avi lol)
Yes. Thank you Mr. Onion knight. Good memory. Got surgery about a year ago.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I'd rather get over the fear of needles rather than risk having to get surgery again lol. Plus the results are better, cheaper, and way less sides.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
16 straight weeks of a ph at an effective dose would be ridiculously expensive in the long run lol

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather get over the fear of needles rather than risk having to get surgery again lol. Plus the results are better, cheaper, and way less sides.
I check for gyno every hour lol I have a problem. So If I had a single sign of gyno I would start letro right away. Before I wasn't ready I didn't have all this stuff on hand. I just had nolva that didn't do ****. But I reallllllyyyy want to shoot test. Any suggestions on a first injectable cycle?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Just test lol

And playing with your nipples more aggravates gyno so work on that lol

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-4 methylated PH
Week 8-16 methylated PH

Liver shield throughout

What do you think?

I'm 25 6 feet 190
This cycle is kind of nonsense, let me explain why........... you will stack 3 compounds and bridge one into another.... the methyl kicks in faster, so you will do a strong methyl as a kicker, after you finish the methyl you will start with the non methyl.... but the non methylated will take a while to kick in so your gains may go fast until the other ph kicks in..... would that help to mantain the weight you gained? who knows ....then you gonna start another methyl which would only add more stress to the liver and yes, it will take time to kick in..... a roller coaster for sure that may not go anywhere...... once the ride its done you will have to deal with pct and for such a long cycle it will be a long recovery. just my 2 cents

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Cant decide if that's going to hurt your wallet or liver more...

Just run test at that point, man.

Running PH for that long is like TV on honeymoon.... vewwwy unnecessawy

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is buying injectable test cheaper than buying a prohormone that costs 30$ for a month worth? All the test I see cost way more and you have to buy alot of it because you run test for 10-12 weeks. Am I just looking in the wrong places?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is buying injectable test cheaper than buying a prohormone that costs 30$ for a month worth? All the test I see cost way more and you have to buy alot of it because you run test for 10-12 weeks. Am I just looking in the wrong places?
Yes. 10 week test e cycle @ 500mg is 60$ for me and you can find it cheaper I'm sure

30 bucks for 10weeks at 250mg a week.

jahlive

jahlive

Awards
16 wks is too long bro. your gonna pickle your insides. but also, most of the gains are gonna come between wk 2-4 or up to wk 5 if you run that long. not that there wont be gains after that, they just wont be a substantial and likely to keep. and if gyno prone, look into something more like Methylstenbolone as it doesn't convert to estrogen. im prone and had zero issues gaining 10lbs and keeping almost all of it. you could make some serious gains running 16wks but remember you only got one body and one set of gonads. don't be too hard on them all at once. you could have a lot of difficulty getting them going again leaving you with an inability to make any gains off cycle at all or even losing everything you worked for. if your in it for the long haul just play it safe with 4wkrs and you now the risk is much lower and you know between cycles you wont be stagnant in your gains. best of luck. swol.

p.s. its also kinda overkill doubling SERMs. im a firm believer in sticking to the basics so stick with, in my opinion, the clomid. and do NOT run 100mg like some people say because again, total overkill. 50mg max. you can only stimulate your LH and FSH levels so much and any more could bring about unwanted sides that make you crybaby lol. and can even be detrimental to gains coming off it. coming from a near shutdown to overproductions leaves your "boys" in a state of disarray and they wont know what to do. 50, 35, 35, 17.5ml if using peptide or 50, 50, 25, 25pills. be safe and keep your coin purse full and happy =]

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 wks is too long bro. your gonna pickle your insides. but also, most of the gains are gonna come between wk 2-4 or up to wk 5 if you run that long. not that there wont be gains after that, they just wont be a substantial and likely to keep. and if gyno prone, look into something more like Methylstenbolone as it doesn't convert to estrogen. im prone and had zero issues gaining 10lbs and keeping almost all of it. you could make some serious gains running 16wks but remember you only got one body and one set of gonads. don't be too hard on them all at once. you could have a lot of difficulty getting them going again leaving you with an inability to make any gains off cycle at all or even losing everything you worked for. if your in it for the long haul just play it safe with 4wkrs and you now the risk is much lower and you know between cycles you wont be stagnant in your gains. best of luck. swol.

p.s. its also kinda overkill doubling SERMs. im a firm believer in sticking to the basics so stick with, in my opinion, the clomid. and do NOT run 100mg like some people say because again, total overkill. 50mg max. you can only stimulate your LH and FSH levels so much and any more could bring about unwanted sides that make you crybaby lol. and can even be detrimental to gains coming off it. coming from a near shutdown to overproductions leaves your "boys" in a state of disarray and they wont know what to do. 50, 35, 35, 17.5ml if using peptide or 50, 50, 25, 25pills. be safe and keep your coin purse full and happy =]
Haha good advice man. I did clomid 100 mg for a week after my last cycle. With 40 mg of nolva. My emotions were crazy. Never again.

jahlive

jahlive

Awards
yeah I bet lol. the thing about SERMS, alothough clomid and nolva work differently in the way they go about it, is that the desired effect is the same in that LH and FSH are stimulated and estrogen receptors are blocked. what people don't know is the effect it has on the gonads themselves (hypogonadism is to blame 99% of LOW T patients). similar to anti depressants and sleeping pills. we know they do something but so one can be 100% sure. so if you know there is good stimulation at 50mg dosages and sides are minimal, why risk doubling it. more isn't always better. I say this because im lucky my **** works seeing as how I came into the anabolic world learning the hard way putting gains first, health second and I've paid the price. my junk still works, thank God, but the sleepless nights and constant stress between doctor appointments worrying about what I did to my body is more than convincing to play it safe. I don't want anyone to go through that sh1t like I did. stick to the basics and have regular check ups and stick with it. the endless pursuit of body perfection is a journey that can consume your life making you take uneccisary risks. you only got one body after all, take care of it, and itll take care of you. best of luck bud

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Um... welcome to AM? haha insightful stuff man. Well said

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
provion (50mg QD) and test (500mg/ week) for 12-16 weeks. bam. semi-exotic and it should keep your nips happy.

i would never pay more than $60 for a vial of test, and it would need to be some smooth high grade stuff to warrant that price. $30-40 seems to be about average. 500mg per week breaks down to what? $7-8 a week? how much do you spend on protein?