Should I do 8 weeks of 1-andro?? OPINIONS!

T

them0dster

Awards
Hey guys, I am currently taking 1-andro and im on week 4. I was planning on running 1-andro for 6 weeks and I am taking 4 pills a day. I read that you can do 8 weeks and was wondering what everyones thought on 8 weeks as opposed to 6 wks. (@ 4 pills a day)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You can run it for 8 might want to toss in a some basic liver support though it does seem to have some liver impact per the study done on 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one. What is the dosing per pill of the version you are using?

T

them0dster

Awards
im using finaflex 1-andro 160 mg per pill. if i do 8 weeks, would i still dose nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct?
You can run it for 8 might want to toss in a some basic liver support though it does seem to have some liver impact per the study done on 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one. What is the dosing per pill of the version you are using?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I am currently taking 1-andro and im on week 4. I was planning on running 1-andro for 6 weeks and I am taking 4 pills a day. I read that you can do 8 weeks and was wondering what everyones thought on 8 weeks as opposed to 6 wks. (@ 4 pills a day)
Eight weeks would be great if you are sailing along nicely thus far.

Since you already have the SERM, that dosage you outlined will do as well.