Tren A ED vs EOD????

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
ive heard mixed opinions, what would be better? according to some pinning tren ED would mantain high and stable levels as the acetate ester is extremely short? tren ace should be active for atleast 2=3 days right?

I would honestly hate to pin ED! too much hassle!!!!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I didn't notice a difference in EOD compared to ED.

Had a buddy who ran M/W/F and didn't have a good time but EOD wasn't an issue for either of us. I can't handle the ED shots.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice a difference in EOD compared to ED.

Had a buddy who ran M/W/F and didn't have a good time but EOD wasn't an issue for either of us. I can't handle the ED shots.
Thank you very much, this is very useful and yes, i would not be confortable pinning ED! that would suck LOL

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've heard people say they get less sides ED. I personally get zero sides from tren except running a bit hotter so idk. I tried both, didn't make a difference to me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
doesn't matter IME. I still get sides regardless of how I use it. I usually do ED because I don't like shooting more than 1 cc at a time

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
doesn't matter IME. I still get sides regardless of how I use it. I usually do ED because I don't like shooting more than 1 cc at a time
This. I hate pinning a lot at a time. Ideally I'll split 1cc to .5 and hit both bis or tris or delts etc etc. if your lean you can pin with slin pins and it makes life very simple and ed pins become way easier.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much guys, i have slins, and yes, they are awesome, i was considering to inject on lats and triceps, but i find triceps a little uncomfortable, i will try quads as well but i am a little bit scared, i heard that if you hit a nerve it hurts like a mofo LOL

If i can handle it i may go the ED route, but i would need to check if i will be able to pin on lats and triceps.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thank you very much guys, i have slins, and yes, they are awesome, i was considering to inject on lats and triceps, but i find triceps a little uncomfortable, i will try quads as well but i am a little bit scared, i heard that if you hit a nerve it hurts like a mofo LOL If i can handle it i may go the ED route, but i would need to check if i will be able to pin on lats and triceps.
I know the thought of biceps is scary but the more spots you inject the better. Less scar tissue and I usually had issues with pip late in long cycles from hitting nothing but glutes and delts.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Quads aren't bad, although tren couch seems to be more present when injecting in quads (blood vessels or some ****?)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I know the thought of biceps is scary but the more spots you inject the better. Less scar tissue and I usually had issues with pip late in long cycles from hitting nothing but glutes and delts.
Will try it, have you pinned on lats? it seems like a good spot but i am not sure..... calves or chest is definately not an option LOL... if i go the ED route i think ill do 50 ED, hope is not too much for a first timer

and yeah!, the cough, i saw a friend that got the cough a few weeks ago.... it was funny as hell but definately did not seem like my friend enjoyed it.... i laughed :( haha, karma will take revenge i know :p

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Will try it, have you pinned on lats? it seems like a good spot but i am not sure..... calves or chest is definately not an option LOL... if i go the ED route i think ill do 50 ED, hope is not too much for a first timer

and yeah!, the cough, i saw a friend that got the cough a few weeks ago.... it was funny as hell but definately did not seem like my friend enjoyed it.... i laughed :( haha, karma will take revenge i know :p
honestly i've never injected lats. i've gotten the pin in but couldnt keep my hands steady enough to push. i have to use a longer pin on my lats than arms or delts because i have a bit more body fat on my lats, and a 25ga as most of us know is difficult to use when using a large barrel syringe.

the cough is no joke. part of why i stay out of my quads.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys, i have tons of slins, i may pin ED, might be easier, but i would need to do a plan since tren would not be the only compound ill use, i will stack it with test and i would definately need extra spots for test and mast, thanks for the suggestions.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
thank you guys, i have tons of slins, i may pin ED, might be easier, but i would need to do a plan since tren would not be the only compound ill use, i will stack it with test and i would definately need extra spots for test and mast, thanks for the suggestions.
I got a simple solution.. 50mg ed tren 50mged mast 20mg prop. 1.2cc shot. Load 1 slin with tren and half test. Other with mast and half test. Mon pin delts tues lays wed tris thurs 1 quad fri other quad sat and sun glutes. All planned!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I got a simple solution.. 50mg ed tren 50mged mast 20mg prop. 1.2cc shot. Load 1 slin with tren and half test. Other with mast and half test. Mon pin delts tues lays wed tris thurs 1 quad fri other quad sat and sun glutes. All planned!

Thank you so much!!!! i will follow this protocol for sure and see how it goes, it will also be my first time pinning quads too, this has to be fun LOL

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
ive heard mixed opinions, what would be better? according to some pinning tren ED would mantain high and stable levels as the acetate ester is extremely short? tren ace should be active for atleast 2=3 days right?

I would honestly hate to pin ED! too much hassle!!!!
You can get away with EOD but the Mir frequent you pin the less sides you will experience