Libido up even during pct?

Snicket63

Awards
This is strange. Does this mean I am recovering super fast or I was hardley shutdown? I ran 5 weeks of dmz and so far I'm 3 days into pct and I've gained 3 pounds and libido is still up there. I fap around 3 times a day and blow loads every time (sorry for the detail). So is this normal for pct?

Also had no noticeable testicular atrophy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's only day 3. Don't get your hopes up yet lol.

I can pretty much guarantee you are shut down because of the DMZ.

What is your PCT?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
This is strange. Does this mean I am recovering super fast or I was hardley shutdown? I ran 5 weeks of dmz and so far I'm 3 days into pct and I've gained 3 pounds and libido is still up there. I fap around 3 times a day and blow loads every time (sorry for the detail). So is this normal for pct?

Also had no noticeable testicular atrophy.
For some strange reason i experience the same, the first 2 weeks on PCT my libido is still sky high.... but after those 2 weeks i start to feel miserable.......... and it takes 2 months to feel "normal" ..... sometimes less.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Personally I notice a big drop in libido from week 3 and it lasts a good month before things start to level out.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I just got through 6 weeks of DMZ /4ad and I am in the same boat. I am well aware it will probably not last though. DAA helps a lot to get things working again.

I also have had some of my best workouts after just starting my PCT because I'm back on pre-workouts. I would run with it while you can ;)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Personally I notice a big drop in libido from week 3 and it lasts a good month before things start to level out.
Do you think that has anything to do with people usually starting an AI at that point?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Do you think that has anything to do with people usually starting an AI at that point?
Not really I dose erase pro from week 2 until a week past my serm and the notable drop in libidos lasts for weeks after that.