SD- 20

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

SD- 20

Hello everyone

Found this product:

PH Formulations SD-20 EXTREME (60 caps)

Is this stuff legit? Seems like superdrol but I came to the conclution it's actually not.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnnytth View Post
    Hello everyone

Found this product:

PH Formulations SD-20 EXTREME (60 caps)

Is this stuff legit? Seems like superdrol but I came to the conclution it's actually not.
    Never heard of that brand before, you can give it a try, however, i think that if the caps are dosed at 20 it would be too much JMO... if you buy this and this stuff is legit you will notice it within the same day and trust me, YOU WILL KNOW!.... 2 days max... good superdrol will make you feel it after an hour, srs

OH NVM i checked it, it is dosed at 10 per cap
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Never heard of that brand before, you can give it a try, however, i think that if the caps are dosed at 20 it would be too much JMO... if you buy this and this stuff is legit you will notice it within the same day and trust me, YOU WILL KNOW!.... 2 days max... good superdrol will make you feel it after an hour, srs

OH NVM i checked it, it is dosed at 10 per cap
    this is true, SD gives insane pumps and i actually feel a strength difference on the first day
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    this is true, SD gives insane pumps and i actually feel a strength difference on the first day
    LOL yeah, you start being extremely focused, and at the gym you get insane pumps and have an endless energy........... after a week you will be smashing the phone if it rings ............. enjoy !
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

thanks guys.

I'll probably give it a try. It's my second cycle and I've only heard good things about superdrol.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While the gains on SD are good, sides can be killer. I had to discontinue SD twice because the sides were too much. Barely could stay awake during the day and on another run my **** started to turn white (****ed up liver).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnnytth View Post
    thanks guys.

I'll probably give it a try. It's my second cycle and I've only heard good things about superdrol.
    Please let us know how it goes.... and yes there are good things about superdrol: fast weight gain, crazy strength gain, tbh superdrol is RIDICULOUSLY potent... but there is a price to pay: awful mental sides, liver damage (and not being able to drink at the parties ), anxiety and a weird overall feeling (cant desccribe it)... i almost broke with my gf while on it and i had several issues.... anyways, if it were me id stack it and id use it as a finisher or kicker (just my 2 cents) however you run it just be careful....

As for your concern of this stuff being legit or not, i think that a fake superdrol is pointless, for what i know this stuff is incredibly cheap to make.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super gains with alpha 20,sd and oral tren
    By goat23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 01:54 AM
  2. sd dosing, 10/20/10 alternating days?
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:06 AM
  3. Havoc @ 50mg vs. SD @ 20-30........side effects included
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 01:53 AM
  4. SD 5 weeks 20,20,30,30,30 = MAX= 550lb.
    By Polish_Oak in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 05:48 PM
  5. 20 Bodybuilding Regulations
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 04:20 PM