SD- 20

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone

Found this product:

PH Formulations SD-20 EXTREME (60 caps)

Is this stuff legit? Seems like superdrol but I came to the conclution it's actually not.
Never heard of that brand before, you can give it a try, however, i think that if the caps are dosed at 20 it would be too much JMO... if you buy this and this stuff is legit you will notice it within the same day and trust me, YOU WILL KNOW!.... 2 days max... good superdrol will make you feel it after an hour, srs :)

OH NVM i checked it, it is dosed at 10 per cap :D

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that brand before, you can give it a try, however, i think that if the caps are dosed at 20 it would be too much JMO... if you buy this and this stuff is legit you will notice it within the same day and trust me, YOU WILL KNOW!.... 2 days max... good superdrol will make you feel it after an hour, srs :)

OH NVM i checked it, it is dosed at 10 per cap :D
this is true, SD gives insane pumps and i actually feel a strength difference on the first day

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
this is true, SD gives insane pumps and i actually feel a strength difference on the first day
LOL yeah, you start being extremely focused, and at the gym you get insane pumps and have an endless energy........... after a week you will be smashing the phone if it rings :) ............. enjoy :D !

Dnnytth

Awards
thanks guys.

I'll probably give it a try. It's my second cycle and I've only heard good things about superdrol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While the gains on SD are good, sides can be killer. I had to discontinue SD twice because the sides were too much. Barely could stay awake during the day and on another run my **** started to turn white (****ed up liver).

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

I'll probably give it a try. It's my second cycle and I've only heard good things about superdrol.
Please let us know how it goes.... and yes there are good things about superdrol: fast weight gain, crazy strength gain, tbh superdrol is RIDICULOUSLY potent... but there is a price to pay: awful mental sides, liver damage (and not being able to drink at the parties :( ), anxiety and a weird overall feeling (cant desccribe it)... i almost broke with my gf while on it and i had several issues.... anyways, if it were me id stack it and id use it as a finisher or kicker (just my 2 cents) however you run it just be careful....

As for your concern of this stuff being legit or not, i think that a fake superdrol is pointless, for what i know this stuff is incredibly cheap to make.