Looking for ideas

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I want a legal supp that gives the same or extremely close results any ideas or help been off of this for a whole I rather go the other route believe me but have no trust in anyone lol so if someone could please shed some light on the matter either way I'd be happy thanx

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What exactly are u looking for

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Well hormones would work but we both know can't trust anyone anymore but I'm looking to put on lean and cut I'm as bigg as I want I'm 5'6 197 but have fallen off and gotten a little flabby if you know what I mean lol I'm still broad but loosing and quick I mean I use creatine a ISO mass a pre workout I got all that I use cell tech hardcore no explode a muscle pharm protein an a isolate and test freak but just not seeing what I want you know need something better more up in the big leagues alley just something trustworthy that people have ha luck with I've been in the loop before but fallen off and I hate it I want back on

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Well hormones would work but we both know can't trust anyone anymore but I'm looking to put on lean and cut I'm as bigg as I want I'm 5'6 197 but have fallen off and gotten a little flabby if you know what I mean lol I'm still broad but loosing and quick I mean I use creatine a ISO mass a pre workout I got all that I use cell tech hardcore no explode a muscle pharm protein an a isolate and test freak but just not seeing what I want you know need something better more up in the big leagues alley just something trustworthy that people have ha luck with I've been in the loop before but fallen off and I hate it I want back on
Creatine aside, all that stuff is just "extras" anyway. Won't make or break you in the slightest.

That's a decent amount of mass for 5'6". Why not just cut with a good diet and routine? If you don't want to use AAS or PHs then you will just be disappointed if that's what you are used to. You aren't going to gain muscle and get shredded at all trying to do both at the same time from a "flabby" condition.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Thanx guys and going to do some research into the xgels appreciate that and I'm always trying to build lol but no I understand I mean my diet isn't the best but is not the worst it could be better and as or right now shedding and shredding is top priory so what's up with a fat burner or a good cutting tool I mean I do cardio every work out after I should say legs hold the most testosterone I have a decent diet it's just stuck lol tits and belly other than that I'm right where I want to be mass size I guess the diet has to be top top and no bull**** hih

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Hey these xgels are sns right? And what website can I get the best price so far the best I see is amazon but I never trust them I'm looking for something for sure I don't make much money well I mean I make some but not enough to waste I miss the old days where stuff was simple lol

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
We can't discuss sources over the forums.

Do you not want to use a prohormone or do you just want us to teach you a little more about them first? If you're worried about the legal aspect then you don't have anything to worry about with a PH and they certainly can do big things with your body type.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Sorry I didn't know it mean I knew I just thought it was a regular supp I apologize I would love ph just don't have the resources anymore I moved 1500 miles away and my trust for them is weird ya know its hard these days to trust people or websites or anything for that fact I'm sure you know what I mean it's a fine line when it comes down to it I know what I want it's just not realistic at this point lol that's the only reason I was considering the supp route

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
But yes I would love to learn more about them which to use together when to use and the right way I mean I've bone a few but never stacked always one at a time just a coat issue really but I have a idea of what to use together my workout is strong and I have had a strict diet I know all that just fell off when I moved here ya know don't have no friend and it's hard to say motivated without a buddy to push eachother

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yeah working out solo can be tough.

But I'd stick with something relatively mild to start. What are your goals? Cutting, bulking, strength gains? There's different ones for different goals.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I'm as big as I want for now but cutting and strength and to drop some fat but that goes with cutting I bulked the old fashion way heavy protein and creatine so I have tits and a gut lol my upper chest is good but lower has water pockets so I'd say cutting and strength maybe after I cut ill bulk again but for now I can afford to gain strength and cut

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Amen... I work out solo and its mentally taxing.

There are a lot of decent websites out there for quality PHs. You could easily run something like hdrol or epi and keep things simple. A SERM is important depending on how harsh the cycle is but they are also easy to obtain. That's about as easy as it gets for something that would propel your results. .

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Serm? And I mean I've checked out many sites I've never personally ordered from them or no anyone who has and all sites I see have to many mixed reveiws I'm scared to waste money on a bunk item you know and I'm fine with dropping the weight but it just won't happen natural it's killing me driving me nuts

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Epistane and Tren works quite well with a cutting regiment and is also relatively mild for most users. As stated below you will need to research and find a SERM for after your cycle. Nolva is pretty standard though Clomid or Torem are often advised if you decide to go with Tren as Tren has adverse reactions with Nolva.

You will see good strength gains and with proper diet you can definitely cut a lot of fat. Some people do throw in thermogenics during their workouts but they're not my cup of tea and I personally don't know how effective they are.

Downside to this stack is you will need to buy 2-3 bottles of Tren to get an effective dose (60-90mg). Epistane fortunately works pretty well for most at the recommended 40mg though some go up higher if they can tolerate feeling a little lazier.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
And defiantly appreciate the time and help man that's awesome I've herd great things about teen and epi now show I still use test like test 400 or I personally like test freak if test isn't available in other ways lol but with that cutting stac should a test go into it or not unless I'm bulking

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Yes, a SERM is the most important part of your PCT. People also throw in an over the counter PCT like Erase or something like that (an Aromatase Inhibitor) along with a natural test booster too.

Also look into an on cycle support product. They all seem to use basically the same things. I personally use Organ Shield but others can chime in with their preferred products.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
And that's just to protect my liver right ? And what do you recomendbinjectables or peals what has better results I hear mixed reveiws on what is better for results

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Injectables are always better aside from ease of administering and obviously the legal aspects... That'd be your call though. PH's are generally preferred by people who either 1) don't have a source for Injectables 2) hate needles 3) can't risk legal penalties.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I have a source for nothing right now lol I have a old school source but he's scared to send so it's probably got to wait until march when I go visit or stumble upon a gold mine lol but I'd rather be patient then rush it and waste my money on bull****

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Prohormone aren't necessarily BS. Yes, after all is said and done with a PCT, cycle supp, and your Ph it does get pretty expensive but you can get good results if you use them properly. But I agree, rushing a cycle is never a good idea. Especially if you have some work you can do naturally. Caloric deficit, clean foods and a good training regiment and you can definitely get that body fat down so when you do cycle you'll be able to get some serous results.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
No I wasn't calling phs bull**** at all just a lot of the online sources have way mixed reveiws it's hard to sort out the real from fake that's what I ment that's all I've gotten a bottle of dbol and androl that were fake and did nothing and I was in the gym 2 hrs a day 6 days a week eating great just got ripped off and that's why it's hard to trust for me when it comes to ph

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
All the info is aperçu ayes as well just to let you guys know I'm always willing to learn and remain teachable

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Two hour long workouts might have been part of it lol. Hour and a half is the out right max amount of time id spend and I think even that is bound to come with some overtraining. Hour is usually sufficient. Although you can handle a bit more volume on cycle than usual

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I hear that but my first trainer slash partner was on a big cycle and I was trying natural at the time so I had to keep up but I agree it's excessive but I loved it every burning painful second

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Trying to keep up with the volume of someone on cycle is quite toxic. Gauranteed overtraining lol

I'm not certain how much is "too much" on cycle though. I keep my cycles pretty mild so I don't bump my volume up through the roof since I don't want to overtrain and injure myself. I'd like to get some feed back on that myself.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
I mean from what I've seen and herd if you don't push and pull in the same excersose there is no injury lol manny a dumbbell to the toe from a grunt and bounce lol but if your form is good and workout is solid should be cool but then again miles is just easier to maintain I suppose