1st cycle critique

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
10 weeks 250 mg of test e every 3 days

12 weeks .25 mg armidex every other day

also was looking for advice on ptc all feed back is appreciated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
seems fine to me, I did every 4 days when I first started.

clomi 50/25/25/25 is fine for your pct

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
Thank you, what were your results and side affects?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, what were your results and side affects?
I also used anavar later on in the cycle.

I think I gained like 15lbs? Side effects were just thinning hair / acne. Nothing really crazy or unexpected

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. Don't expect crazy gains like orals though. People expect injectables to be like orals and to blow up 20 lbs in 4 weeks, but it's different. Injectable lead to slower, more sustainable muscle gains.

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
Do you think i should stack with another aas?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Do you think i should stack with another aas?
dbol /tbol / drol for a few weeks in beginning if you wanna go that route. since it's your first cycle, I'd suggest dbol / tbol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should stack it with an oral you have already used. Don't introduce too many new variables so that you can tell what is doing what.

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
So if i was to take proviron i wouldnt need armidex ?

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
What is the difference between using nolva vs clomid pct

Albertin1990

Awards
For first cycle I would add priviron, it's oral and helps bind free test to receptors.

I will never cycle without it, look it up.
Can you explain the reasons cause proviron bind free test to receptors?

Thanks.

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
Im 23 5"8 220 lbs about 25 -30 bf . The last 6 mnths ive just been eating and lifting trying to get big and strong .. the the last 5 yrs prior i was competing in martial arts and lifting on and off .

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Im 23 5"8 220 lbs about 25 -30 bf . The last 6 mnths ive just been eating and lifting trying to get big and strong .. the the last 5 yrs prior i was competing in martial arts and lifting on and off .
When you have high bodyfat like that, controlling estrogen becomes a lot more challenging. I would do a hard cut before you attempt it, especially if you plan on running something like dbol.

23 is pretty young, but you probably are aware of that.

What does your program look like?

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
Ive been on wendlers 531 for the past 6 mnths , but if i was to cycle i would probally do some sort of push pull legs routine . Ive thought about cutting , but im not to worried about bf right now more concerned with performance.
If i was to run a cycle though it would be test only .

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone's going to have a different answer. My first test cycle, I cut down to 13% and had such an easier time. 18% I personally feel is where it could be considered.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yeah you don't have to be 8% lol. But the last thing you want is to have to heavily dose AI's just to handle the sides on what should otherwise be an easy cycle. I know fatties who cycle, just as a rule, it's not a bad idea to cut a bit and hopefully make it run smoother.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
For those who are into general fitness and having a good looking physique year round should never go about 10-11% BF. In the winters you can slowly bulk up to to 11% and then cut down in the spring/summer down to 5-6%. Maintain. Then very slowly up the calories again.

Easier to maintain in the long run and keeps you from having to diet for very long periods

JD261985

Banned
Awards
For those who are into general fitness and having a good looking physique year round should never go about 10-11% BF. In the winters you can slowly bulk up to to 11% and then cut down in the spring/summer down to 5-6%. Maintain. Then very slowly up the calories again. Easier to maintain in the long run and keeps you from having to diet for very long periods
Yea like you said general fitness..most of us here want more than that..way more than that

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also someone interested in "general fitness" doesn't ever need to attain a bodyfat that low.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Yea like you said general fitness..most of us here want more than that..way more than that
I don't know about "most of us" by general fitness in talking about guys like Rob Riches, Jeff Seid, Steve Cook, Josef Rakich, Greg Plitt, etc

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I don't know about "most of us" by general fitness in talking about guys like Rob Riches, Jeff Seid, Steve Cook, Josef Rakich, Greg Plitt, etc
Fitness cover models and men's physique competitors. That's "general fitness" huh?

Regardless, the OP wants to be a big and strong. Not a tiny model. He's made that clear.

OP, cut as much as your comfortable, I can pretty much guarantee you the leaner you get when you start the cycle, the more gains youll end up with at the end.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fitness models and men's physique competitors. That's "general fitness" huh?
I still feel like a loser for having never been down to 10%
I don't think I ever would unless I was doing a physique.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I still feel like a loser for having never been down to 10%
I don't think I ever would unless I was doing a physique.
I was 10% when I was competing in martial arts. But honestly bodyfat percentage is such a BS and arbitrary number. It's inaccurately measured, people have zero idea what they're saying, and at the end of the day, a bodybuilder at 5% can still beat a bodybuilder at 3%. The mirror is the real test.

dmiller707

dmiller707

Awards
Alright thanks for your advice guys ima cut down a bit then maybe cycle in the spring. Ima start a log next week to track my lifting and diet progress leading up.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Alright thanks for your advice guys ima cut down a bit then maybe cycle in the spring. Ima start a log next week to track my lifting and diet progress leading up.
Link that log to here and I'll be happy to help you out and follow along.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'll be right there with ya. Gonna start cutting down as well in the next couple of weeks