Cutting Cycle

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Hello, I plan on doing my first real official cut this January. This will be my 5th cycle (4th injectable). Looking for advice and comments. Thanks.

Week 1-16 Test Prop 200mg
Week 5-12 Tren Ace 500mg
Week 13-16 Winny 50mg ED

Goals: Drop from 12% BF to single digits. Currently weigh 205.

I have my support on hand as well as my pct. I'm looking to add an oral to the first 4 weeks (Was thinking Var or maybe even Tbol). Also last time I did Tren I dosed my test 500mg and tren 300. I noticed a small amount of side effects but nothing too serious. I've heard that dosing test that high is just a waste since tren holds priority on the receptors. So for this cycle I dosed it accordingly. Let me know if I need to change anything. Thanks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hello, I plan on doing my first real official cut this January. This will be my 5th cycle (4th injectable). Looking for advice and comments. Thanks.

Week 5-12 Tren Ace 500mg
Week 13-16 Winny 50mg ED

I have my support on hand as well as my pct. I'm looking to add an oral to the first 4 weeks (Was thinking Var or maybe even Tbol). Also last time I did Tren I dosed my test 500mg and tren 300. I noticed a small amount of side effects but nothing too serious. I've heard that dosing test that high is just a waste since tren holds priority on the receptors. So for this cycle I dosed it accordingly. Let me know if I need to change anything. Thanks.
Looks pretty good man, I would run the tren weeks 5-14 with the winny weeks 10-16. Tbol would be a nice addition as a kicker, either way ill follow if your ping to log it??

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Yea run ur test lower than ur tren. I did 375 test e per week and started tren 75eod ended up doing 75-100mg Ed. Low test keeps sides down and allows u to use more tren in my experience.

It looks like a great set up. U can use tbol or anavar in the first part of ur cycle if u like.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Awesome thanks for the advice guys. After doing some research I think I'm going to go with anavar as my oral. 50mg ED. Oh and I do plan on logging it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Not looking to offend, just looking out ....

T boy

T boy

Awards
Cycle looks raw!

Post pictures before after. Had a fella doing the same but only over a 12 week and that was with tren from week 3 I think and var from the start but ramped up a it went along; so not like yours at all really!!!

Either way it'd be interesting to see the difference a few more weeks and a compound makes.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Week 5-12 Tren Ace 500mg
Week 13-16 Winny 50mg ED

add an AI , have prami on hand due to tren and i would make test teste, prop? thats alotta pinning but you are using trenace so i guess you are pinnign alot anyway. if you are new to tren i rec like 300mg ew IMO

jojo4444

Awards
Hello I was wondering if someone could give me help/ recommendations on a cycle and dosage . I wanna run test p, var, tren ace, provi. I wanna run a 12 week cycle. Ive gotten a few different answers from people but I want more input on the dosage.

T boy

T boy

Awards
I would go with test as a base so maybe 100mg a week and the tren ace at 300mg. Is this your first time dicking about with tren?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Hello I was wondering if someone could give me help/ recommendations on a cycle and dosage . I wanna run test p, var, tren ace, provi. I wanna run a 12 week cycle. Ive gotten a few different answers from people but I want more input on the dosage.
Also do not forget an ai. Do not count on proviron for that(not saying you are-just pointing out)

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
The high tren/low test is great for cutting and lowering sides, but if you wanna get big you need the high test.....IME anyways ....same with deca actually ....better gains from high test.

Also, pinning your test ED or EOD, regardless of ester, seems to knock down some of the side effects as well.

jojo4444

Awards
Ya im going for more of the cutting aspect of that cyclen any ideas on dosage?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I did 200 test e, 600 tren ace for 8 weeks....good strength , nice fatloss, but after a couple weeks I was lethargic and had insomnia, making my ambition to go work out disappear.

Plus would sweat ridiculously doing nothing, which was very annoying .

jojo4444

Awards
I did 200 test e, 600 tren ace for 8 weeks....good strength , nice fatloss, but after a couple weeks I was lethargic and had insomnia, making my ambition to go work out disappear.

Plus would sweat ridiculously doing nothing, which was very annoying .
Im looking at doing
Test p 400 per week
Tren a 100eod
Var 50 mg ed
Priv ed

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im looking at doing
Test p 400 per week
Tren a 100eod
Var 50 mg ed
Priv ed
How many weeks? Look at running caber or prami to control prolactin.

Other than that do it man. You will gain nice. After you pct try running a cycle like this but drop test lower and run Tren higher. See how your body reacts to each style. Some guys like test lower than tren some guys like it the other way. Try it and see what works for you.

jojo4444

Awards
Ok so should I start and stop them all at the same time, and some ideas for pct

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Ok so should I start and stop them all at the same time, and some ideas for pct
You really have no idea what the hell you're doing do you? You came into this thread with nothing but 3 steroids you thought would be good to cycle. You had no dosing and no pct. Not trying to be a douche but it looks like you've done zero research. Don't come in a thread and expect other people to do all the research for you. Steroids are no joke. Google does wonders. Just my 2 cents.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You really have no idea what the hell you're doing do you? You came into this thread with nothing but 3 steroids you thought would be good to cycle. You had no dosing and no pct. Not trying to be a douche but it looks like you've done zero research. Don't come in a thread and expect other people to do all the research for you. Steroids are no joke. Google does wonders. Just my 2 cents.
Get him!!! My thoughts exactly. Mental midgets haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i would run tren ace everyday. it will help to keep sides in check. if this is your first time with tren i would run 50mg test prop and 50mg of tren ace everyday. its a low dose so you wont really have to many sides and you will get great results. id bump the anvar up to 75-100mg every day and run it from start to finish. id say run the cycle for 8 weeks. i personally would drop the anvar and priv and run winny at 100mg ed. ive have run it both ways and love it with winny better.

if its not your first time with tren. i would run test prop at 50mg every other day and tren ace at 100-150mg ed. with 100mg of winny. this is how i run it now, i only run it for 3-4 weeks. some times i swap out winny for androl.

weeks 1-8 gets your ripped
test prop 50mg ed
tren ace 50mg ed
winny 100mged

weeks 1-4- gets you shreded (id only run this if yoru sub 10%)
test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 100mg ed
winny 100mg

weeks 1-3 - incredible hullk blast, lot of mass, veins and cuts
test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 150mg ed
androl 100mg ed
T3 25mcg ed
This is my faviorite blast. i dont run it more than 3 weeks, because its pretty rough and by the 4th week ive lost my appitite. but it does some pretty amazing ****.

as for pct, im on TRT but i would recommend running clomid & aromasin. doing a hcg blast pre pct if you run the 3 cycle.
5days pre pct
1000iu ed

pct 4 weeks
clomid 50mg ed
aromasin 25mg ed taper down to 12.5mg
( i never really messed with all the other pct supps)

so there ya go, three cycles that will compleatly **** you up if you dont know what your doing.

jojo4444

Awards
i would run tren ace everyday. it will help to keep sides in check. if this is your first time with tren i would run 50mg test prop and 50mg of tren ace everyday. its a low dose so you wont really have to many sides and you will get great results. id bump the anvar up to 75-100mg every day and run it from start to finish. id say run the cycle for 8 weeks. i personally would drop the anvar and priv and run winny at 100mg ed. ive have run it both ways and love it with winny better.

if its not your first time with tren. i would run test prop at 50mg every other day and tren ace at 100-150mg ed. with 100mg of winny. this is how i run it now, i only run it for 3-4 weeks. some times i swap out winny for androl.

test prop 50mg ed
tren ace 50mg ed
winny 100mged

test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 100mg ed
winny 100mg

test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 150mg ed
androl 100mg ed
T3 25mcg ed
This is my faviorite blast. i dont run it more than 3 weeks, because its pretty rough and by the 4th week ive lost my appitite. but it does some pretty amazing ****.

as for pct, im on TRT but i would recommend running clomid & aromasin. doing a hcg blast pre pct if you run the 3 cycle.
5days pre pct
1000iu ed

pct 4 weeks
clomid 50mg ed

so there ya go, three cycles that will compleatly **** you up if you dont know what your doing.
Well I have the var already, but ur telling me I should run all from start to finish? And only for 8 weeks?

jojo4444

Awards

I have researched but l was asking for others opinions and input , a nice amount of my friends are familiar with this stuff but just like your saying they told me to do my own research and ask questions. Thank you for your concern

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
. . .weeks 1-3 - incredible hullk blast, lot of mass, veins and cuts
test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 150mg ed
androl 100mg ed
T3 25mcg ed
. . .
^don't try this at home kids.

damn bro, 1g of tren with a-bombs!? you're one hardcore mutha' ****er. if anyone other than you (maybe one other person) made that claim i'd call bull ****. get any nose bleeds with that stack?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

test prop 50mg ed
tren ace 50mg ed
winny 100mged

test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 100mg ed
winny 100mg

test prop 50mg eod
tren ace 150mg ed
androl 100mg ed
T3 25mcg ed

5days pre pct
1000iu ed

pct 4 weeks
clomid 50mg ed

Why don't you run T3 with the 100mgs ed? Studies show you need it. I like your last bulking cycle, but if it were me, I'd change it a little. But, it looks nice.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why don't you run T3 with the 100mgs ed? Studies show you need it. I like your last bulking cycle, but if it were me, I'd change it a little. But, it looks nice.
i do run it, the last one i type is an actual blast i run thats why i included the t3. the other 2 i have run but i dont any more. what would you change

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
does drol tank your thyroid? what's the deal with the T3? bloat?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
He means the 100mg of tren, tren affects t3 levels so it pays to supplement it while on gods juice.
oh okay, thanks for the clarification. i was researching anadrol's effect on thyroid and didn't find much.