Well I finally started my first real cycle. It composes of:

week 1-12 500mg test-e/week
week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
week 1-5 10mg nolva/day
week 14-18 40mg nolva/day
week 14 150mg clomid/day
week 15-16 100mg clomid/day
week 17-18 50mg clomid

Right now I am on day 3. Well it feels and looks like the dbol is taking effect already. Im beginning to look much fuller. This cycle ive decided to stay off the scale except for every sunday. I usually step on it at least once a day knowing my weight hasn't changed, but hoping it has. I am also going to measure myself once a week. So right now Im not sure if the dbol is taking effect or if it is all in my mind. Some say they feel the dbol in a few days, others say it takes a week, so im hoping its taken its effect.

If anyone has some suggestions for the cycle, mainly pertaining to the PCT i have planned out, please add your input. I will be updating this log every so often, but don't expect daily updates; most likely once or twice a week. Wish me luck on the beginning of this new journey :smite: :cheers:

EDIT: Sorry mods, just realized I should have put this in the cycle section; if you would like me to delete it just say so. :box:

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good luck bro !:)
only suggestion is, u can use 20 mg nolva after week 16, that would be more than enough.
eat lots of clean food, keep the simple carbs low, protein high and dont skip the cardio, good luck again bro.

b-boy

Awards
Well I finally started my first real cycle. It composes of:

week 1-12 500mg test-e/week
week 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
week 1-5 10mg nolva/day
week 14-18 40mg nolva/day
week 14 150mg clomid/day
week 15-16 100mg clomid/day
week 17-18 50mg clomid

Right now I am on day 3. Well it feels and looks like the dbol is taking effect already. Im beginning to look much fuller. This cycle ive decided to stay off the scale except for every sunday. I usually step on it at least once a day knowing my weight hasn't changed, but hoping it has. I am also going to measure myself once a week. So right now Im not sure if the dbol is taking effect or if it is all in my mind. Some say they feel the dbol in a few days, others say it takes a week, so im hoping its taken its effect.

If anyone has some suggestions for the cycle, mainly pertaining to the PCT i have planned out, please add your input. I will be updating this log every so often, but don't expect daily updates; most likely once or twice a week. Wish me luck on the beginning of this new journey :smite: :cheers:

EDIT: Sorry mods, just realized I should have put this in the cycle section; if you would like me to delete it just say so. :box:
wow nice and simple bro, I LIKE! a lot of cats usually want to start their first cycle with about 5 or 6 different drugs. just remember diet is number ONE bro, make that your daily priority, this is the time to pound down the protein and get some good hard workouts in, since your protein assimulation and workout recovery are now enhanced, and remember the opposite is true when you go OFF! be smart and your will retain more than you imagin off a first test and d-bol cycle.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well 6days in so far an up 10lbs so far. Im guessing about 7-8lbs of that is water, but I dont look that bloated, not that im complaining. Well the dbol is def. working, I had some painful pumps in my forearms today when i was writing a lot. Lifts are slowly working up, nothing really special yet, just faster than normal. I can't wait for 3more weeks when the test kicks in, im guessing most of my mass will come from that. Well till next week.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I had a stroke of good luck, in a way. Part of my order that I had placed last week did not go through till this week since my guy was out of labels. On the good side he emailed me right away last week to let me know and added a free 10ml test prop to my order. Well Now I have some extra stuff, Im wondering if I should use it at the end of my cycle after my last enan inject. to keep levels even the last 2 weeks, or save it for another more cutting cycle over the summer of test prop only. Not sure which one would be better, since Im not sure if I will be doing another cycle this summer, its not for sure yet. Any ideas would be great.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well so far I am not that impressed with dbol besides the strength gains. I have gained 10lbs so far in two weeks, which isn't bad, its just that it all came in week one and hasn't had anymore added on the second week. Im impatiently waiting for the test to kick in, I wish i didn't ahve to wait a month for it all. Do you guys believe the test should hold substancially more gains then the dbol would? I mean I know it is a better muscle builder, im just wondering how well you can tell visual from a day to day basis, or week to week basis?

jeep69

Awards
let us know any sides you have as well bro, good luck!!

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am on the same first cycle and about two weeks into it also. It takes a month for the test to do its work? I am also at about the same weight gain as you with a couple more pounds.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has your weight you are gaining on dbol staggered off too? It seems like after the first week all muscle/water gain is done for me.