Prepping for my first cycle

jades1120

jades1120

Awards
I know a million people post their first cycles on here but that's because regardless of how much research we do we are still newbies. I find it difficult sometimes to find consistency in reviews for obvious reasons (different body compositions, intensity, diet...) I just want to lay out what I'm thinking and get some good honest feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to even read my post.
Me: 27 years old, 6'5", 210, 4 consistent years of heavy lifting (I started as a twig), Never drink or smoke, clean diet.
Goal: Gain/Bulk I just want to get big. I am currently out of work so the gym is my office, I won't be messing around with my lifts. I would love to hit 220/230 if possible.

I'm between Methastadrol by Hard Rock Supplements (Although the testes shutting down is my biggest worry) and Competitive Edge Labs H-DROL. Are these too "intense" to be starting with? I completely understand starting small but I also want to get the most out of my cycle. Let me know what you think.

During my cycle I'm thinking of using Anabolic Design's Liver Milk

PCT: Man Sports Nolvadren-XT

Also, part of the reason why I'm choosing these products is the store I'm buying from (I moved and need to ship internationally to Poland) has a small selection and these seemed to be the right choices after a lot of research, but I'm hear open for criticism. I want to do this right, I appreciate your help!

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
H drol is halodrol clone. Good for first time cycles from what I understand. You are gonna want a seem and a good post cycle supplement. Nova, clomid, something like that with post cycle so you don't rebound and get gyno or anything. Maybe some hawthorn berry on cycle as well if you have a high bp.

jades1120

jades1120

Awards
Ok great, thanks for the help. I'll prob stick with the Hdrol, and I'll work on better pct and serm. No point in rushing this. I just want to get it right.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This is usually my recommendations for most PH cycles

50 - 75 mgs for 4-6 weeks
liver assist xt or cel cycle assist during the cycle

pct w serm
clomi 50/25/25/25
with option of cel pct assist or daa

pct w/o serm
inhibit e 3/2/2/1
with cel pct assist or daa
optional reduce xt

jades1120

jades1120

Awards
This is usually my recommendations for most PH cycles 50 - 75 mgs for 4-6 weeks liver assist xt or cel cycle assist during the cycle pct w serm clomi 50/25/25/25 with option of cel pct assist or daa pct w/o serm inhibit e 3/2/2/1 with cel pct assist or daa optional reduce xt
Is there a specific PH you would recommend?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is there a specific PH you would recommend?
I always reccomend hdrol or epi. Mainly because I've used both these a few times, and they've lived up to their expectations.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Hdrol isn't technically a pH. Really its just an oral steroid. Something a lot of guys don't realize. But it is good for a first time cycle. Lots of gains and minimal sides.

antmike

Awards
Hdrol isn't technically a pH. Really its just an oral steroid. Something a lot of guys don't realize. But it is good for a first time cycle. Lots of gains and minimal sides.
Very true

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Very true
so how does this change anything about dosing or pct? seems completely irrelevant other than terminology

antmike

Awards
It is irrelevant I think he was just referring to my "skip the PH" comment

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It is irrelevant I think he was just referring to my "skip the PH" comment
than why post irrelevant things? doesn't help anyone.

not everyone can get inj or wants to. It's like someone asking what type of car they should buy, and you suggesting ride a horse instead. just stupid

antmike

Awards
than why post irrelevant things? doesn't help anyone.

not everyone can get inj or wants to. It's like someone asking what type of car they should buy, and you suggesting ride a horse instead. just stupid
Says why post irrelevant things then continues with his own irrelevant post. If the guy doesn't wanna inject I don't care he can do what ever he feels best.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
All I'm saying is it is an oral steroid. Which is completely different from pro hormone. Gonna be different results. Different side effects. Serm is a must. Especially on hdrol. Because the change of estrogen rebound is so much higher.

irongame427

Awards
Hdrol pretty much is an oral steroid as it's conversion to tbol is way to low to produce the gains it does. So hdrol itself is already active in pill form. Hdrol was my first cycle and I loved it. The lethargy was bad on it though. I'd suggest real nolva for pct ( tamoxifen citrate).

jades1120

jades1120

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. Yeah I'm def not ready for an injectable. Like I said this is my first cycle so taking it slow and trying to do it right. You have all been a lot of help. Now time to shop!

Braveheart43

Awards
If I run Test E at 200-300mg/wk for 6-8 weeks & still use my TRT; can you please recconend an AI, dose & duration PLEASE. I need muscle for health reasons. Thx

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I run Test E at 200-300mg/wk for 6-8 weeks & still use my TRT; can you please recconend an AI, dose & duration PLEASE. I need muscle for health reasons. Thx
You need muscle for health reasons??

Sooo....why did you choose to announce that on a 5 year old thread?????

Braveheart43

Awards
I replied to any thread that was relevant to my topic & who I assumed would know. What’s your problem. & yeah for health reasons. You got any other questions I can answer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I replied to any thread that was relevant to my topic & who I assumed would know. What’s your problem. & yeah for health reasons. You got any other questions I can answer.
LOL. No ...you're doing a fantastic job. JUST STOP PULLING UP 5 YEAR OLD THREADS.
Thanks.

Braveheart43

Awards
Sorry man I’m just looking for advice. Think of you when you started out

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you please answer some questions ?
No problem bro. For future reference, I'd just start a post of your own, with all of your relevant information.

I'm thinking of your health when I say that because of your health situation, you should really listen to your Dr's advice.
You could die, brother.

Braveheart43

Awards
I did start my own post many times and couldn’t get anybody to respond. Actually putting on muscle will help me in the long run. I appreciate your concern . But I have to do this . And now is the perfect time

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're worried about getting shut down, run torem on cycle to keep your testosterone production going. There are several members who noted positive reports in th "clomid on cycle" thread

Halodrol 75 mg for 8 weeks
Torem for 12 weeks at 30mg/ day. If you notice testicular atrophy bump your torem dose up. No good reason to shut down your HTPA in my opinion.

Halodrol is about as safe a first cycle you can run.