Clomid to boost testosterone?
- 10-25-2013, 11:19 AM
- 10-25-2013, 11:44 AM
temporarily. All SERMs artificially boost testosterone levels. So, you would only see the benefit while taking the SERM.
Maybe talk to a qualified Endocrinologist (a competent and experienced one) and see if you can find other means of optimizing endogenous test production. Removing stress factors in your life helps a lot, also if you suffer from any chronic depression working those issues out would help tons as well.
10-25-2013, 11:54 AM
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
yeah, I wouldn't recommend a SERM.
you're going to go through hoops to get it anyway, and if you need to go through hoops, why not just go straight to an anabolic?
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGauge1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:40 AM
- By cbr1000rr in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:12 PM
- By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:55 PM
- By ROSSELL_34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
- By ECTOmorph in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 10-05-2006, 07:39 PM