Prohormones in Poland

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

Prohormones in Poland

I know not to ask about illegal gear prices and locations for purchase but I am looking for a prohormone. I recently moved to Poland and as you can see I'm on this site, not a Polish site, because I don't know Polish. Even after translating and copying and pasting I have had troubles even finding a supplement store. I really want to try a prohormone, it would be my first cycle so I won't be swinging for the fences. I have the basics down and I feel I know what I'm looking for, I just don't know where to purchase. I would prefer not to ship, but if that's necessary I will. Thanks in advance for your help. It's a shot in the dark that someone will actually know Polish shops but I figured I would try.

2. Registered User

Not sure about the legality over there, but I can say I was in a supplement shop in Lezajsk earlier this year and they didn't have any pro hormones on display.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

Good to know, maybe I'm just out of luck. Thanks for the response!
    •   

4. Registered User

No problem. I think you would definitely want to find someone that speaks English and Polish and maybe you will find out - no idea how you can survive over there. My girlfriend is polish and she's about the only person I had a conversation with in two weeks.
  5. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

There are several UK retailers that will ship to Poland. There is also a legit ebay seller that lives in Poland

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

Yeah, I'm getting a little stir crazy. The gym is my release. With all this down time I've been researching a lot of prohormones. I just want to help break through my plateau and start gaining again. Learning Polish is ridiculous though, this language is crazy! haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

Is purchasing prohormones on ebay recommended? I'm a big fan of ebay and have used it for 10+ years, but I never thought about getting supplements of any kind on there.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jades1120 View Post
    Is purchasing prohormones on ebay recommended? I'm a big fan of ebay and have used it for 10+ years, but I never thought about getting supplements of any kind on there.
    Depends on the seller really, but I'd go with a reliable shop. As mw1 said, there's some in the UK that ship international - I ordered from one recently, to Ireland. Delivery was quick and prices are decent.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

oddly enough I get most of my PH/DS/AAS ancillaries from the Ukraine... tho again as mentioned above I don't know the legal status of these things in Poland specifically. I can speak basic Russian, and understand most other, similar slavic languages, but that wouldn't help you in the least. Maybe try googling the nature of anabolic things in poland, or their legal status. And as mentioned buying from an online retailer is probably not such a terrible idea; I know a lot of vendors even from the US ship worldwide, the rest would depend on local laws, customs, and a bit of luck
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

Great, thanks for the response. I found a retailer in the UK that I think I'm going to try out. Crossing my fingers for customs haha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Androfactory ship to Poland and are very good at avoiding customs delays.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

customs only checks something like 5% of packages, again tho that's US customs, I don't know if it's universal to all customs or just lazy Americans (joking on the Americans, but srs don't know)

Also AFAIK Orbit Nutrition ships international as well
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.

This Forum is awesome. You guys are all great, what a help you have been. Thanks for the helpful and timely responses!
  14. Registered User

I live in greece and i always order from the UK. It's EU and they won't check anything. If you order from the US you might not get your package.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    I live in greece and i always order from the UK. It's EU and they won't check anything. If you order from the US you might not get your package.
    I dont think phs are illegal in poland because of this ebay seller who is from there.Order your stuff from the UK and the chance that you get customs issues should be minimal.Google for dragon nutrition and its resellers.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Hey bro just google "dragon nutrition poland" and a site will come up that allows you to buy and ship to poland.

Btw, Polish girls are so hot. Enjoy yourself out there.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

anabolics

Omg! You are in the place where lots of the imported steroids in USA come from. Lots of PH's are actually worse for you than real gear. You can pay as much or more and get unsatisfactory results.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Am going to suppress the urge to ask why in the world you moved to Poland when you didn't know the language...lol. Going to assume it was work-related.

I don't know much about the legality of such substances over there, but I do know that a source I used for quite some time shipped out of Poland, so if you look hard enough you may just be able to find a domestic way of receiving your gear, i.e. no customs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

ooh

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    Am going to suppress the urge to ask why in the world you moved to Poland when you didn't know the language...lol. Going to assume it was work-related.

I don't know much about the legality of such substances over there, but I do know that a source I used for quite some time shipped out of Poland, so if you look hard enough you may just be able to find a domestic way of receiving your gear, i.e. no customs.
    Hey wanna make some extra money? Lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mrsupps Prohormones in australia ?
    By bigboik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. Can i get Prohormones in australia
    By bmanmonkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 05:13 AM
  3. Prohormones in Europe