DOSAGE FOR M-STEN??

Football8

Awards
Im running a cycle of m-sten/stanodrol in 2 weeks and i want to know how many mg's i should run m-sten at and how many weeks because i been hearing different things....its my first time using m sten and the pills are 6mg . Thanks

rphash49

Awards
Im running a cycle of m-sten/stanodrol in 2 weeks and i want to know how many mg's i should run m-sten at and how many weeks because i been hearing different things....its my first time using m sten and the pills are 6mg . Thanks
1st off m-sten is pretty strong with strong sides so I hope you know what you are doing as far as sides, serm, ai, etc. That being said I would run it at 24mg for 4 weeks. Start stano at 600mg and go up as needed. I would dose at 800-1000mg but you may not need that much. Fyi-Ive ran it twice and both times I felt like death week 4. I'm not going to run again

Football8

Awards
okay yea i know my supports are- cel cycle assist, coq10, taurine, extra hawthorne berry, PCT- Torem, Reboot, DAA, Creatine Mono..im going to start at 12 for first week and probally bump to 18mg for the rest. thanks

Football8

Awards
what serm did you use and how did you dose it? also im not worried about ai as it does not convert to estrogen

Football8

Awards
im trying something stronger after the season and around april ill be running my mechabol again as I had a succesful first run at low dosage, probally going to run mechabol 75/75/75/75/75and maybe another week

rphash49

Awards
what serm did you use and how did you dose it? also im not worried about ai as it does not convert to estrogen
I used torem for the 1st run and Clomid+Nolva for the second.

Torem 120/90/60/30

Or

Clomid 50/50/25/25
+
Nolva 20/20/10/10

rphash49

Awards
I used torem for the 1st run and Clomid+Nolva for the second.

Torem 120/90/60/30

Or

Clomid 50/50/25/25
+
Nolva 20/20/10/10
I would have used torem for the second rum but I got my hands on a lot of pharm grade Clomid and Nolva

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
The make sure you preload the Hawthorne berry. Msten gives some people crazy blood pressure spikes. I would go 18/24/24/24. Your not really gonna see gains past week 4 and you'll feel super lethargic even with a mild test base. I would do torem for a serm, it gets your boys up quicker than nolva.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The make sure you preload the Hawthorne berry. Msten gives some people crazy blood pressure spikes. I would go 18/24/24/24. Your not really gonna see gains past week 4 and you'll feel super lethargic even with a mild test base. I would do torem for a serm, it gets your boys up quicker than nolva.
What he said. I did 32 days at 32 mg ed and the pb spikes started to get bad at the end. I was getting those high bp headaches in the back of my head. Lethargy was even worse than the pb. I was glad to be done that'
s for sure.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
If you guys get BP spikes, cut out all stimulants (coffee, preworkout drinks, anything with caffeeine in it, etc) Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed extract, all those natural remedies help. L-Arginine at 5-8g daily helps expand blood vessels (is a vasodilator). Also when all else fails a baby aspirin right before bed during cycle can also help lower BP; don't use longer than is necessary.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nobody uses a test base with msten for lethargy

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
or 4-andro, or dermacrine, or ment, or testosterone, or maybe even oral DHEA... it's helped me at 100mg daily on one cycle before. Feel it out, pick whatever suits you best

rphash49

Awards
or 4-andro, or dermacrine, or ment, or testosterone, or maybe even oral DHEA... it's helped me at 100mg daily on one cycle before. Feel it out, pick whatever suits you best
Yep I'm using dermacrine right now with a high dosed epi cycle and I'm feeling pretty good right now. Real test will be weeks 5-7

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
I used dermacrine and won't run msten without it again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 0
blongo804 Anabolics 29
Honey Supplements 16