Is my PMag Legit?

1. Is my PMag Legit?

I recently started my first cycle of Pmag, on Monday.

Started at 75mg. Two caps AM one PM.

I purchased my Pmag clone from amazon made by LGI supplements.

Anyone have experience or know of Pmag clones from amazon?

Yeah i know, weird place to buy it, I'm a prime member and had amazon reward points offers and got a bundle of Pmag and few other things like DAA and so forth. Seemed pretty readily available from amazon too, and at pretty good prices. I'm on my fourth day of cycle, and dont really feel anything. Today was an amazing workout, and my pump was through the roof, but I'm pretty sure that was natural. I do know it takes a bit to kick in.

Anyway, just curious what you guys think. THANKS !

2. You need to give it another week. It doesn't provide immed results

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

3. That's what I figured, you've heard of Amazon clones though, shouldnt be concerned about bunk product?

Packaged and sealed LGI bottle with ingredient clearly labeled.
    •   

4. I wouldn't be too concerned, PHs aren't really faked. Just make sure you're eating and sleeping enough.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

5. No one should buy a cel ph sold on amazon or eBay. 98% chance its counterfeit.
    Real compound though, anyone's guess

6. Thanks, yeah I'm really eager for it to kick in already. But patience is key. I'm training harder than ever, diet is cleaned up as ever, and on average 800 over daily maintenance, of clean calories. High protein of course. Hope to see some nice gains and good overall recomp by end of this cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No one should buy a cel ph sold on amazon or eBay. 98% chance its counterfeit.
    Real compound though, anyone's guess
    OP LGI should be good to go.

On a side note I still have 4 bottles of CEL P-mag..for the non nom one of these days.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    OP LGI should be good to go.

On a side note I still have 4 bottles of CEL P-mag..for the non nom one of these days.
    Oh, didn't read the lgi part. Well, that's prob legit. Hope op isn't like me, and doesn't respond to pmag or mclostebol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my Tamoxifen legit?
    By Space Viking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 04:49 AM
  2. Is my gear legit?
    By LilDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 03:12 AM
  3. is my nolva legit?
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6