PCT HELP

Dcbeast

Awards
hey guys currently on day like 3 of my epi/ stano ph cycle got my PCT in place just wanted your guys feedback before I ordered everything.

epi 30/30/30/40
Stano 600/600/800/800

Revolution PCT black 30/30/20/20
Tamoxifen Citrate 25/25/15/15
MK 2866 week 3 with serm

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd extend the cycle 2 weeks, use liver assist xt, than follow MW1s previous suggestion

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
You're on day 3 of a short 4 week cycle and you haven't even ordered your pct stuff yet? Living on the edge, man.

As mentioned above. Extend it to 6 weeks.

Also, your Tamox dosage is weird. I don't where you're getting it from and what mg/ml they use, but the typical dosing is 20/20/10/10.

Also, throwing in the Ostarine during pct, I'd be interested in seeing how that works out? What are you planning on dosing it at? I hear it can be slightly suppressive around 25mg. You should be careful when the whole goal during PCT is to be bringing your balls back.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I'd extend the cycle 2 weeks, use liver assist xt, than follow MW1s previous suggestion
Yup, running that low of a dose for only 4 weeks will be most likely disappointing. It will take 2-3 weeks to even start making a different and you need to capitalize on on your hormonal enhancement while you have it.

Dcbeast

Awards
I ordered everything yesterday ill be fine it takes 2 -3 days to ship from my source. The Ostarine actually works great with PCT for me on the third week especially because of the lower dose of tamox. I've used a few cycles of MK 2866 never to really gain muscle but to retain and prevent muscle wasting in season for my sport, and it works great! Cuts me up and I have great pumps from it and definitely increased vascularity. But I run it for usually 6 or 7 weeks at no more than 25 mg works great!

Dcbeast

Awards
Should I go 6 weeks I'm not trying to get HUGE but if you would think 6 weeks would be worth it im all for it

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi for 6, most find their sweet spot at 50-60mg, four weeks is just when it's starting to get fun.
I like the addition of Rev Black.
Tamox usually comes in 20s, no harm in running it at 20 for four if you don't like chopping pills.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Yes, its worth it and that's why you always see people running Epi for 6 weeks. Don't expect to get "huge", though. It doesn't work like that for one cycle. its a marathon that takes years.

5-6lbs of solid muscle is a great Epi cycle.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
If you are only going to use one SERM i rec Clomid 35-50mg ed for a few weeks. or 35mg ed and tamox 20mg ed for few weeks. tamox is not as good as clomid for pct IMO.

Dcbeast

Awards
Thanks for the input guys definitely going with 6 weeks. Keeping the dose somewhat low however not getting up to 50 or 60 mgs. Most ill go is 40 mg. But I know clomid is stronger but is it worth going with that over tamox on just epi and stano? Because I've heard Tamox 20mg is plenty?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I like to have my PCT chems in hand before I start my cycle -thats me.
If your gonna do 1 serm make it clomid at 70/35/35/35 (i use liquid from a well know rc compnay thats dosed at 35mg/ml)
Take it at night before bed.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys definitely going with 6 weeks. Keeping the dose somewhat low however not getting up to 50 or 60 mgs. Most ill go is 40 mg. But I know clomid is stronger but is it worth going with that over tamox on just epi and stano? Because I've heard Tamox 20mg is plenty?
If you already got Tamox i say just use that. but for next time might as well use clomid if not using both. I am not for testless cycles though or oral only cycles, just me. but yours is decent and not overly long so i would not worry going with just tamox.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would run the Tamox at 25mgs all the way thru. The only other thing I would add is Reduce XT for cortisol control , especially if you add stims to pct
Do you have to taper up or off when using reduce xt?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to have my PCT chems in hand before I start my cycle -thats me.
If your gonna do 1 serm make it clomid at 70/35/35/35 (i use liquid from a well know rc compnay thats dosed at 35mg/ml)
Take it at night before bed.
Why should you take clomid before bed? Not trying to jack your thread OP just wondering.