HDROL questions/concerns, almost done with cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

HDROL questions/concerns, almost done with cycle

Have been taking hdrol for 4 weeks dosed 50/50/75/75/100/100. Just going into 5th week. I've been getting ridiculous pumps and am very easily sore, which is unusual because I can normally work out for 2-3 hours and feel fine. It seems like the slightest excercise and that muscle is tired out quicker and sore for an extremely long time, which I've never had an issue with before in the past few years of lifting.

Taking Multi, Fish Oil, Liver support, and Cycle support daily. No alcohol at all of course. Not sure if I should be concerned or try to fight through it. I took 4 days off and am still having the same issue. Thanks guys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

2-3 hours is a long time, try toning it down some 45-90mins.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    2-3 hours is a long time, try toning it down some 45-90mins.
    I've toned it down for the past 10 days including a 4 day break. I mean, I can do 1-2 sets of curls and not be able to move my arm past 90 degrees. Or do a couple sets on bench and feel like I worked out for 2 hours. I benched, did tricep extensions, and couldn't really do much more. Maybe it's a latent effect from overtraining? I have no idea. I'm going to go to the gym pretty soon and see how things feel and go light.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

if you work out 2-3 hours, then youre way top big of a newby to be using steroids. then add on that you thought it was an injury and took 4 days off on cycle. you should already know the difference between an injury and muscle soreness

youre getting pumps, thats it. if you did any research, youd know you should be taking taurine preworkout to alleviate them
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    if you work out 2-3 hours, then youre way top big of a newby to be using steroids. then add on that you thought it was an injury and took 4 days off on cycle. you should already know the difference between an injury and muscle soreness

youre getting pumps, thats it. if you did any research, youd know you should be taking taurine preworkout to alleviate them
    I've taken Hdrol before. I was working out that much because I was on cycle and honestly I enjoy it. Needed the extra stress release. Yes I took some time off, it's not an injury, it's much different. I'll try taurine for the pumps.. Took it previously for back pumps but haven't had an issue with that this cycle.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

as mentioned above, less 2-3 hr workouts, more food and rest (lower workouts to 45 mins-1hr when getting closer to natty time.) I've went 2 hrs before, was exhausted. Listen to your body and do what you feel you and it can handle safely to avoid injury from overtraining
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Answers

guys, OP is saying he's getting ridiculous muscle pumps, not just back pumps. "Cant move my arms past 90 degrees" during curls.

Taurine at 6-10g should help with any back pumps. As far as the muscle pumps you speak of, that seems odd that you list it as a con but if it is affecting your workout then that sucks. Normally we strive for big pumps like that. Make sure to lower your volume. If you need to make up for it using intensity then so be it, but you should not be in there longer than 1- 1.5 hours of lifting.

You could be experiencing pain from overuse of your biceps but I cant be sure.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Answers

How much water a day are you drinking? If it's less than a gallon that could definitely be an issue.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the comments guys. I've added Taurine just in case to see if it helps. I think it was a product of overtraining and the rest time helped a lot. I HATE taking time off whether on or off cycle, but I'd much rather avoid an injury. I drink about a gallon a day, and have always found it difficult to drink more than a gallon while also drinking as much millk as I do.

Past couple days felt great. Unfortunately I have to take it light on bench due to lingering shoulder issues from awhile ago, but my squat and deadlift are on the rise, along with gaining some lean mass so I can't complain!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyz28 View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys. I've added Taurine just in case to see if it helps. I think it was a product of overtraining and the rest time helped a lot. I HATE taking time off whether on or off cycle, but I'd much rather avoid an injury. I drink about a gallon a day, and have always found it difficult to drink more than a gallon while also drinking as much millk as I do.

Past couple days felt great. Unfortunately I have to take it light on bench due to lingering shoulder issues from awhile ago, but my squat and deadlift are on the rise, along with gaining some lean mass so I can't complain!
    I can certainly relate on the milk haha. I drink about 1/2 gallon+ a day. I crave it on a regular basis. Good work on the progress and good luck man
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Almost done with post cycle and.....
    By faceman35 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 04:26 PM
  4. almost done with M1T.. does this look okay for PCT?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 10:01 AM
  5. done with my cycle
    By shady in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:22 PM